Re: BBC Sport.BDO DARTS

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

I know, i do have a soft spot for it Mate..

do you remember this cunt a few years ago???..fackin 'ell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q49xYlgoeCo

Jesus fucking christ, i would have trounced that cunt in the local Rileys in Leigh on Sea, a darting hotbed of talent to rival the potteries if ever there was one

"e luves is arrows does e"

Filed under Reg

BedRob wrote:

I know, i do have a soft spot for it Mate..

do you remember this cunt a few years ago???..fackin 'ell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q49xYlgoeCo

Jesus fucking christ, i would have trounced that cunt in the local Rileys in Leigh on Sea, a darting hotbed of talent to rival the potteries if ever there was one

"e luves is arrows does e"

Do you know Mark robertson from liegh on sea mate ?, used to spin the wheels of steel down at saks bar . a cunt of the highest order.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Jan 2014 04:51:00)

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

Not a name i have heard of, how old is he?? I have only lived in Leigh for about 5 years.

Been in Saks a couple of times, jesus what a shithole

Filed under Reg

I watched tony 'the viper' Eccles v Wesley 'sparky' harms last night. Woeful. 18 dart legs all round.

Eccles took out treble 18, treble 18, double 7 & you'd think he'd hit a 9 darter. They showed a replay of it 4 legs after. And the bird cheering him on had about 6 teeth.

Had to switch off.

At least your lot make an effort at weddings and christenings.

millsy23 wrote:

At least your lot make an effort at weddings and christenings.

"All you have to do is stay down in the fourth..."

BedRob wrote:

Not a name i have heard of, how old is he?? I have only lived in Leigh for about 5 years.

Been in Saks a couple of times, jesus what a shithole

ok. yep what a shithole. 'acid jazz' from giles peterson was his m.o when in charge of the '@ones and twos'..goatee beard, dick emery 'honky tonky' hat and a cane.this is leigh on sea were talking about here.

what a fucking cunt!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkHYApbbdL0

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,

Reckon steve bunting and robbie green todays semi finalists will be the game of the BDO.
two Scousers  who could get in the top 25 of the PDC.

will be worth watching today.

So it's all over for another year. Bunting a worthy winner IMO. On the biggest night of his life, his missus rocks up wearing a Donnay trackie top knowing the cameras will be on her!

Good semi final between alan 'chuck' norris and jan 'double 'dekker and a decent final, with  skip raider steve bunting the deserved winner (who btw walks on to 'bullet from a gun'@planet perfecto).

ETC rating 5/10  overall.

cant see bobby george being alive for next years finals, my scientific analysis   is that he's basically fucked.

wheezing ,coughing and going down avenues as varied as sheep farming and the european union.

Colin murray veneer of polished performer ,with new  kraftwerk haircut ,was tarnished somewhat by his skit on the psychology of slow play with walking corpse george.
(fkn painful to watch).

presented like focault analysing the deviance theory in a  channel 4s 'after dark' backdrop. All that was missing was shami chakrabarti and thomas hitzlebummer to nod
appreciately or stoke their chins to acknowledge this showroom dummies words of wisdom.

interesting fact, or not.  Viewing figures show that More people saw the womans   BDO     final Than the PDC mens final.

RIP Phil nixon, thanks for the 2007 final mate..

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Sunday Jan 2014 13:37:47)

GregWhelan wrote:

So it's all over for another year. Bunting a worthy winner IMO. On the biggest night of his life, his missus rocks up wearing a Donnay trackie top knowing the cameras will be on her!

Me and the Mrs were talking about that.

oh well ,what to expect from a skip raider i suppose.

i hope Alan Norris checks his finger for sovies after shaking buntings hand.

he has, how can i put this..the 'air of the night' about him

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Sunday Jan 2014 13:38:16)

Good semi final between alan 'chuck' norris and jan 'double 'dekker and a decent final, with  skip raider steve bunting the deserved winner (who btw walks on to 'bullet from a gun'@planet perfecto).

ETC rating 5/10  overall.

cant see bobby george being alive for next years finals, my scientific analysis   is that he's basically fucked.

wheezing ,coughing and going down avenues as varied as sheep farming and the european union.

Colin murray veneer of polished performer ,with new  kraftwerk haircut ,was tarnished somewhat by his skit on the psychology of slow play with walking corpse george.
(fkn painful to watch).

presented like focault analysing the deviance theory in a  channel 4s 'after dark' backdrop. All that was missing was shami chakrabarti and thomas hitzlebummer to nod
appreciately or stoke their chins to acknowledge this showroom dummies words of wisdom.

interesting fact, or not.  Viewing figures show that More people saw the womans   BDO     final Than the PDC mens final.

RIP Phil nixon, thanks for the 2007 final mate..

Agreed on George - he's the strangest shaped person I've ever seen, he looks like the top half of Frankenstein's monster. And his suit/shirt combo tonight? Woeful.

The whole thing is brilliant viewing all in all!

bbc headline sport this morning in order.

1. our two bright young things of womens tennis got fist fucked in the first round. long interview with both women. queue 2 mins of  'i was like and 'he was like' and 'i was tottaly like'
'and the crowd was like' and 'my backhand was like'.  womens tennis, what a like,  fucking bore fest.

mainly played by middle upper class girls whose daddy is something in the city, or a second hand car dealer doing well but seeking respectability from what he sees as his peers.

the type that are married off to some chinless chuckie and joke about 'the colourds' over their dinner parties, then sneak off with their pals, Anoushka and Tamarind to a blues party in stockwell to get spatchcocked by ,like, a 7ft rasta.

2.the womens cricket team won the 'ashes'. queue 2 mins of crying ,shrieking and the use of the word 'like' on many many many occassions.it is known fact that 100% of women cricketers are lesbians on the prowl for fresh split peach.

this can be confirmed by Richard Littlejohn who heard it in the leather bottle off a glaswegianwho knew someones 2nd cousin that was the next neighbour to rachel hay hoe flint.

3.10 seconds on the primer league/hienken cup rughby

4.2 seconds on darts

followed by an interview with a 'druid' protesting at some meeting being held regarding fracking,
who thinks it wise we ignore 13 trillion cubic meters of gas on our northern coastline.instead using 40,000  windmills to power the standby light your dvd player, or her  non doctor vibrator /cock ring.

i then evacuated my bowels at 6.23 am. i then got up.

i thank yow.

monday mornings,,i'll shit ;em

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday Jan 2014 02:11:22)

lol

Do like Bobby George's jewellery tbf.

all is not lost ..we still we'll have blanket coverage of the common wealth games soon across bbc1 to bbc 4/radio 5 live and radio 5 live sports extra and the red button to see an 'elite' athlete,entomed in a hijab from BruneiDarussalam run the 200 meters slower than 'john the scaff', an alcoholic paraplygic who pisses himself every night in my local boozer.

if we get lucky we may get to see a high jumper from Nauru clear 3cms And a  member of the 4x 4oo meter relay team from kirbati die of exhaustion by the top bend of the 3rd leg..

and, who knows ,a millitant 'darkie' from the isle of 'Patmos' polevolting the length of his 9" cock.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday Jan 2014 04:21:10)

..And thats on the flop..

anyone catch the over the top BBC trail for the fucking winter Olympics last night - prior to Sherlock

talk about trying to polish a turd

Last edited by shaunstrudwick (Monday Jan 2014 02:54:08)

I stopped watching the Winter Olympics when Eddie 'The Eagle' Edwards retired. What is the point otherwise?

Last edited by dutchy101 (Monday Jan 2014 03:10:55)

I like freestyle skiing and snowboarding stuff to be fair.

Grant wrote:

I like freestyle skiing and snowboarding stuff to be fair.

..def  the ice hockey..esp USA VS Russia.

kind of has a good 'cold war' regan/brezhnev glow about it.

bbc headline sport this morning in order.
1. our two bright young things of womens tennis got fist fucked in the first round. long interview with both women. queue 2 mins of  'i was like and 'he was like' and 'i was totaly like'
'and the crowd was like' and 'my backhand was like'.  womens tennis, what a like,  fucking bore fest.

mainly played by middle upper class girls whose daddy is something in the city, or a second hand car dealer doing well but seeking respectability from what he sees as his peers.
the type that are married off to some chinless chuckie and joke about 'the colourds' over their dinner parties, then sneak off with their pals, Anoushka and Tamarind to a blues party in stockwell to get spatchcocked by ,like, a 7ft rasta.

2.the womens cricket team won the 'ashes'. queue102 mins of crying ,shrieking and the use of the word 'like' on many many many occassions.it is known fact that 100% of women cricketers are lesbians on the prowl for fresh split peach.
s

3.1 seconds on the primer league/CHAMPIONSHIP
4.1 seconds on RUGBY UNION

followed by an interview with a 'druid' protesting at some meeting being held regarding fracking,
who thinks it wise we ignore 13 trillion cubic meters of gas on our northern again coastline.instead using 40,000  windmills to power the standby light your dvd player, or her  non doctor vibrator /cock ring

same old shit womens 'ashes'

who gives a fuking flying fuck about womens sport

id rather count the kernals of sweetcorn in my shit.

oh god, its on the radio again now....one two three four.....