Topic: Mark duggan.

An absolute Angel, who didnt buy firearms or  or act as an enforcer in anyway shape or fashion.

just a capital gadge really.

The pesky old bill are always drawing their shooters on me. going about my lawful business, i.e working, looking after my wife and kids and paying tax.

think it must have been a slow day and the old bill had nothing better to do. perhaps the police marksman was having a bad hair day or his wife was bieng shagged by the gardener.

he was under surveillance..you live that lifestyle of criminality and one day, guess what it all goes wrong , badly.

queue Riots .

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Jan 2014 10:25:55)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Re: Mark duggan.

Do the crime, do the time.

One less is one less.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.

God only takes da soldierz

brap

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

dutchy101 wrote:

One less is one less.

dutchy101 wrote:

God only takes da soldierz

lol

Last edited by shaunstrudwick (Wednesday Jan 2014 14:43:28)

The copper that shot him deserves a medal.

great work by the pigs on this one. A well placed machine gun like that one in Predator should be utilised for the riots.

Part of the problem

dutchy101 wrote:

One less is one less.

Nig-nog is a countable noun.

'One fewer'.

草泥马

Yikes.

Dianne abbot ,when questioned by the BBC this morning as to why duggan was carrying a gun,replied " im not going to answer that question".repeatldly,lamenting that the area of tottenham had lost a "peacemaker".

.This from a woman who said that hospitals in inner london should be staffed by local ethnic people and not' nordic blonde  blue eyed whites' as the patients can not relate to them, this from a person who  berated parents publicly, in the commons for sending their children away from the state schools in her borough, then sending her kids to a private school in another borough. One question, who votes for this cunt?

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/arc … 71440c.jpg

Kelvin Easton, or "Smegz" of the Broadwater Farm Star Gang. Not shot by the police, but stabbed to death by a still unidentified gang in a crowded club called Boheme in the Mile End Road. 500 people on site, no witnesses. Cause of death, according to Twitter...

"Smegz tried it with a Hackney nigga and got deaded. You man play your position before more of you get it."

Lumping Duggan in with De Menezes, Tomlinson and Harry Stanley,as some have done is ridiculous.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Thursday Jan 2014 01:25:48)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

If the officer had an honest held belief that peoples lives were in imminent danger, the jury having heard all the evidence and testimony of the witnesses, would have concluded that honest held belief was a real and reasonable one.

That's it. That's all there is that we need to know.

If you had some one come at you with a knife, who you knew was violent, was capable of killing you, and you struck them in the head and killed them because you had an honest held belief that your life was in danger... By common law you are totally covered all day long.

Some one said to me earlier that the police are too trigger happy?! Really?
Last year police were authorised to use fire arms in 12,550 situations/operations. A total of 5 shots were fired by police officers in those circumstances. And we all know when that was.

fk me ,some of the old bill i know would'nt look out of place in the old SPG, but do leave it aht.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Thursday Jan 2014 01:30:09)

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

Last year police were authorised to use fire arms in 12,550 situations/operations. A total of 5 shots were fired by police officers in those circumstances. And we all know when that was.

What Tottenham would give for 5 shots on target this season.

a Gen chuckle from E.T.C..

oh fuck it, im off to smash up the argos in stratford and 'teef some duke' to express my frustration.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Thursday Jan 2014 02:24:55)

A subtle hint of extreme racism emerging from China!

dutchy101 wrote:

MattBlack deliverin.......wait a minute!

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

Wally wrote:
dutchy101 wrote:

MattBlack deliverin.......wait a minute!

i know ,the old anders breivik scatter gun method paying off in silver dollars!!

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Thursday Jan 2014 03:04:08)

Beijing Dave wrote:
dutchy101 wrote:

One less is one less.

'One fewer'.

wigger more like

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Dave stepping over the line.

I.M.O.

What's wrong with discussing grammatical correctness with respect to a drink enjoyed by many at Yuletide?

草泥马

FFS.

some shit encrusted arsehole on bbc asking if we mythologise the krays but we have preconceptions of racism  to  todays  gansters/gangs of inner london

I got to know Eddie Richardson and Tony Lambrianou between 1997 and 2001  quite well. they didnt fuck about  ,both got shot at several times by the plod and rivals, it was part of their world they chose to live in.

they accepted the consequences , and served their time.I remember eddie telling me that in his seventies ,he was still getting used to be able to turn his own light switches on and off after a long stint in stir,he was a broken man.

people like duggan want it both ways, playing the ,gangster but not accepting responsibility for their reckless lives and the impact it has on others and their  own community, i.e  extortion and gun dealing within that community

Race has fuck all to do with it..

if, under survleillance ,he had made a trip to the local womens institute for a haberdashery masterclass rather than visit ,and collect a gun from a convicted gun dealer, he might still be alive.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Thursday Jan 2014 11:53:55)

That's s a bit ott...you know there's bad in all colours and creeds you fool..go up north England and you get the same but from white folk

Don't play the race stuff you knob

Beijing Dave wrote:
dutchy101 wrote:

One less is one less.

'One fewer'.

http://newsthump.com/2014/01/09/duggan- … -in-stock/

The spreadsheet suggests Dave's got form for this behaviour. However it also suggests that he slept with one in the past and would also throw it up Macy Gray in the future given the opportunity.

Let's hear what he has to say for himself before casting stones.