Re: Mark duggan.

Is anyone else slightly concerned that ETC is employed as a parole officer?

## enjoys a good rant about the darkies especially after lager ##

kiz wrote:

That's s a bit ott...you know there's bad in all colours and creeds you fool..go up north England and you get the same but from white folk

Don't play the race stuff you knob

Beijing Dave wrote:
dutchy101 wrote:

One less is one less.

Nig-nog is a countable noun.

'One fewer'.

Brilliant......"don't play the race card" as that would be bigoted and prejudiced yes?

......but apparently there's "bad" in "northern white folk"

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Joking aside, there are slightly worrying aspects to this case

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danho … to-answer/

Chuffed you need to stop smoking the crack and getouta bit more..perhaps stop writing sarcastic riddles

Dave's got a whiff of the Eugene Terreblanche: can't stand 'blicks' anywhere near him but has Whitney Houston LP's in his vinyl collection.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

kiz wrote:

get out a bit more.

Says the man who would set home in Digger's underwear given half a chance.

kiz wrote:

Sorry for typing hypocritical shite

apology accepted.......anyway, tell us more about the time you raided John's bin

MattBlack wrote:

Joking aside, there are slightly worrying aspects to this case

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danho … to-answer/

Good piece that...

Yes, we ask the police to do a difficult job in dangerous circumstances. But that is the job.

Yesterday Metropolitan Police commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe said he wanted to “discuss how the Metropolitan Police can build better relationships for the future. I am open to ideas and advice.” Here are a couple of suggestions: Stop shooting people who are unarmed. Take a long hard look at the officers you give weapons to. And when you do shoot people, stop lying about how and why you did it.

what made me laugh was one of his "blood-claart" mates on the radio, saying how difficult it would be for Duggan to throw a gun 20ft..........."I never knew dat Mark was an olympic shot-putter"..........wow, 20 whole fucking feet..........that's like ooh 6m, yep truly fucking impossible

Last edited by chuffer (Thursday Jan 2014 13:28:58)

smashdad wrote:

Stop shooting people who are unarmed. Take a long hard look at the officers you give weapons to. And when you do shoot people, stop lying about how and why you did it.

here's a suggestion for people who wish to avoid being shot...........don't carry a gun around on the streets

chuffer wrote:
smashdad wrote:

Stop shooting people who are unarmed. Take a long hard look at the officers you give weapons to. And when you do shoot people, stop lying about how and why you did it.

here's a suggestion for people who wish to avoid being shot...........don't carry a gun around on the streets

I didn't write that mate...

Although I am now curious to hear if you're advocating carte-blanche for police to shoot dead any/all people they suspect of carrying a gun?

Last edited by smashdad (Thursday Jan 2014 13:57:11)

smashdad wrote:
chuffer wrote:
smashdad wrote:

I didn't write that mate...

I know that chief, t'was an unfortunate quote-within-a-quote

smashdad wrote:

Although I am now curious to hear if you're advocating carte-blanche for police to shoot dead any/all people they suspect of carrying a gun?

I believe a person is fair game to be shot dead if he pulls out a gun and threatens police/public with it. You can't just go "he may have a gun, take him out".  The jury believed at one point he had a gun on him, after that it's all conveniently confused but the point is, he'd still be alive if he left that day without a gun on him. Also, why would anyone just happen to have a gun on them anyway? Presumably he was intending to use/threaten someone with it that day? Live by the sword n all that.....

Where are all the mad conspiracy yodelers in this thread?? flares, ahad, a dose of starcreeper? All racist then surely.

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

I couldn't care less. Perps, cops...they're all part of one big chess game.

It's all about the music, man.

chuffer wrote:
smashdad wrote:

I believe a person is fair game to be shot dead if he pulls out a gun and threatens police/public with it. You can't just go "he may have a gun, take him out".  The jury believed at one point he had a gun on him, after that it's all conveniently confused but the point is, he'd still be alive if he left that day without a gun on him. Also, why would anyone just happen to have a gun on them anyway? Presumably he was intending to use/threaten someone with it that day? Live by the sword n all that.....

8 out of 10 of the jury were convinced Duggan had ditched the gun before he got out of the car.  I totally get/accept/agree that if the revolting cunt hadn't picked the gun up earlier that day then he wouldn't have been being followed by armed police - but carrying a gun in and of itself isn't sufficient to warrant being shot dead - especially when it is widely accepted that the person who shot him dead made a massive error of judgement 'cos the cunt wasn't actually armed at that moment.

People capable of such errors of judgement shouldn't be allowed to take the safety catch off and despatch another human being, no matter how much of an unrelenting scummy cunt that human being is.

And given that 8 out of 10 of the jury are convinced the police lied when they have repeatedly said, at various inquests, that Duggan was aiming a gun at them then why aren't those armed police officers going to be tried for perjury?

Last edited by smashdad (Thursday Jan 2014 16:10:54)

smashdad wrote:

And given that 8 out of 10 of the jury are convinced the police lied when they have repeatedly said, at various inquests, that Duggan was aiming a gun at them then why aren't those armed police officers going to be tried for perjury?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bdkahi1IEAAyz3F.jpg

chuffer wrote:
kiz wrote:

That's s a bit ott...you know there's bad in all colours and creeds you fool..go up north England and you get the same but from white folk

Don't play the race stuff you knob

Beijing Dave wrote:

Nig-nog is a countable noun.

'One fewer'.

Brilliant......"don't play the race card" as that would be bigoted and prejudiced yes?

......but apparently there's "bad" in "northern white folk"

Blimey...embarrassing racist uncle after one too many missing the valid (if simplistic) point made whilst defending a piss poor Bernard Manning 1984 Christmas special gag.

kiz wrote:

.go up north England and you get the same but from white folk

Really Kiz?  Bit of a generalisation.
You daft racist.

JFT 39

smashdad wrote:
chuffer wrote:
smashdad wrote:

8 out of 10 of the jury were convinced Duggan had ditched the gun before he got out of the car.  I totally get/accept/agree that if the revolting cunt hadn't picked the gun up earlier that day then he wouldn't have been being followed by armed police - but carrying a gun in and of itself isn't sufficient to warrant being shot dead - especially when it is widely accepted that the person who shot him dead made a massive error of judgement 'cos the cunt wasn't actually armed at that moment.

People capable of such errors of judgement shouldn't be allowed to take the safety catch off and despatch another human being, no matter how much of an unrelenting scummy cunt that human being is.

The police thought he was armed, I'd imagine that fact alone significantly impairs your judgement in certain situations.

Big Fella wrote:

my rants are lucid, sober and constructed, at least 3% of the time.(dont remember ranting about the demographic that you have quoted,BF)

take that lice infested
peg toothed cunt who camped out on the park opp the commons for ten years on an anti war in iraq ticket .

A  'gandhi' like figure according to harriet harman. i dont remember gandhi tapping the price of a cuppa of his followers drinking tennants and humming of  stale urine sediment and shag.

what i wouldnt give to see her thrown in a skip ,lubed, to a pack of huge knobed maassai warroirs on spanish fly. with Major Norths "annihilate blaring out in the background.

oh, and kieth vaz, the opportunist,freeloading rancid shamen of the left.shouting down a mother who lost her son in iraq so he could raise the 'plight ' of shilpa shetty's racist abuse at the hands of political heavy weight jade goody.

oh , and ken livingstone. for this oscar winning performance. around 3mins 35 onwards. you cant  see his lackey waving onions from underneath the lectern

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhovRMCNcHU

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Friday Jan 2014 01:45:31)

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

Thatcherite?

Mr Boring wrote:

Thatcherite?

Nah,

no one born in east ham in the late sixties/early seventies and grew up being shat upon by tories( and labour) in east london would be a 'tacther accoylte.

i happen to think all mp's are self serving pigs with their noses in the trough who cant hack a  job in  the big wide world. so after leaving their political science/economcs degrees got jobs in Whitehall/the commons as' political advisers' or 'researchers' while gamming the chief whip and shoving 'black rod' up their slack arseholes.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Friday Jan 2014 01:43:21)

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

my rants are lucid, sober and constructed, at least 3% of the time.(dont remember ranting about the demographic that you have quoted,BF)

That is against Beijing Dave's name on the 'sheet Glenn, stand down pal.

Big Fella wrote:
EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

That is against Beijing Dave's name on the 'sheet Glenn, stand down pal.

fkn-daft-lee-mack-look-a-like-cunt-that-i-am.