Re: Mark duggan.

Tuna Fish wrote:
chuffer wrote:
kiz wrote:

That's s a bit ott...you know there's bad in all colours and creeds you fool..go up north England and you get the same but from white folk

Don't play the race stuff you knob

Brilliant......"don't play the race card" as that would be bigoted and prejudiced yes?

......but apparently there's "bad" in "northern white folk"

Blimey...embarrassing racist uncle after one too many missing the valid (if simplistic) point made whilst defending a piss poor Bernard Manning 1984 Christmas special gag.

What have I posted that makes me racist you tit?......and Dave's post was over the line (and I wasn't defending it), Kiz's point wasn't missed. I was simply stating that, if you're going to get on your high horse about bigotry try not to make sweeping generalisations about others in the same breath.......glass houses and all that - capiche?

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Grant wrote:

The police thought he was armed, I'd imagine that fact alone significantly impairs your judgement in certain situations.

Grant, the fact that police mistakenly thought he was armed WAS the fucking misjudgement. 

Armed police are trained and paid NOT to have their judgement 'significantly impaired in certain situations'. 

Compare and contrast Duggan getting out of a car, unarmed, and being shot dead with two blood soaked jihad martyr wannabees, armed with guns and knives, charging headlong at police brandishing their weapons and being brought down without being killed.

The former armed officers made mistakes and then lied to try and cover themselves.  The latter did their job.

smashdad wrote:
Grant wrote:

The police thought he was armed, I'd imagine that fact alone significantly impairs your judgement in certain situations.

Grant, the fact that police mistakenly thought he was armed WAS the fucking misjudgement. 

Armed police are trained and paid NOT to have their judgement 'significantly impaired in certain situations'. 

Compare and contrast Duggan getting out of a car, unarmed, and being shot dead with two blood soaked jihad martyr wannabees, armed with guns and knives, charging headlong at police brandishing their weapons and being brought down without being killed.

The former armed officers made mistakes and then lied to try and cover themselves.  The latter did their job.

I also seem to remember a suspected terrorist being shot dead when it turned out he was a Brazilian national who just happened to look like a terrorist, police lied to cover that one up too

Last edited by MattBlack (Friday Jan 2014 08:34:28)

To be fair the surveillance cop in the De Menezez case had a good excuse. He was taking a piss when the suspect left his house.

dutchy101 wrote:

To be fair the surveillance cop in the De Menezez case had a good excuse. He was taking a piss when the suspect left his house.

Hahaha, yeah, they "lost" him for about ten minutes or so i seem to remember

smashdad wrote:
Grant wrote:

OKAY.

The police haven't made a good account of themselves, I genuinely believe that they it was a mistake rather than murder though.

See the Jean De Menzes memorial every morning at Stockwell.

Poor b*stard.

The former armed officers made mistakes and then lied to try and cover themselves. The latter did their job.

I also seem to remember a suspected terrorist being shot dead when it turned out he was a Brazilian national who just happened to look like a terrorist, police lied to cover that one up too

Funny how inconsistencies work isn't it? Firstly, De Menezes didn't look like a terrorist, he looked like an electrician who'd accidentally seen MI5 plant explosives under a tube train, which is why he was followed, ambushed and had seven shells put in his head from point blank range despite being completely unarmed and posing no threat to anyone. Loose ends tied, thank you very much.

Contrast this with the two muppets in Woolwich who were shot multiple times from under 10 metres distance, with Heckler & Koch weapons that deliver fatal killing effectiveness at over 50 (that's why they're used by police, military and special forces all over the world...you know, for their ability to actually fucking kill people stone dead). Both sets of trigger happy slags did their jobs, but to a brief which you and I will never have the privilege of knowing. They could tell us, but we'd end up like poor Jean Charles.

Now, what's on the telly tonight?

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Firstly, De Menezes didn't look like a terrorist...

What do terrorists look like flares?

http://jmw.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c5c3553ef0120a7e16e49970b-320wi

Okey-doke.

I'll keep an eye out...

Last edited by smashdad (Friday Jan 2014 11:40:08)

These cops have to get their kicks somewhere now their shoot to kill policy is revoked in the occupied counties.

chuffer wrote:
Tuna Fish wrote:
chuffer wrote:

Brilliant......"don't play the race card" as that would be bigoted and prejudiced yes?

......but apparently there's "bad" in "northern white folk"

Blimey...embarrassing racist uncle after one too many missing the valid (if simplistic) point made whilst defending a piss poor Bernard Manning 1984 Christmas special gag.

What have I posted that makes me racist you tit?......and Dave's post was over the line (and I wasn't defending it), Kiz's point wasn't missed. I was simply stating that, if you're going to get on your high horse about bigotry try not to make sweeping generalisations about others in the same breath.......glass houses and all that - capiche?

Kiz (with creative license): This has nothing to do with race. Justification: up north you get gang/gun crime in white communities as well. Therefore: don’t generalize based on race.

You: Don't make sweeping generalizations, Kiz you prejudiced cvnt. Missing the point because: he's arguing against generalizations by race.

Embarrassing racist uncle-ness:  Of all the dodgy posts in this thread – you were only outraged by Kiz’s?!  Racist Uncle’s Daily Mail calling card: “I’m not racist but us whites are prejudiced against more than minorities these days”

The former armed officers made mistakes and then lied to try and cover themselves. The latter did their job.

Funny how inconsistencies work isn't it? Firstly, De Menezes didn't look like a terrorist, he looked like an electrician who'd accidentally seen MI5 plant explosives under a tube train, which is why he was followed, ambushed and had seven shells put in his head from point blank range despite being completely unarmed and posing no threat to anyone. Loose ends tied, thank you very much.

Contrast this with the two muppets in Woolwich who were shot multiple times from under 10 metres distance, with Heckler & Koch weapons that deliver fatal killing effectiveness at over 50 (that's why they're used by police, military and special forces all over the world...you know, for their ability to actually fucking kill people stone dead). Both sets of trigger happy slags did their jobs, but to a brief which you and I will never have the privilege of knowing. They could tell us, but we'd end up like poor Jean Charles.

Was Duggan wearing a rucksack?

Tuna Fish wrote:
chuffer wrote:
Tuna Fish wrote:

Kiz (with creative license): This has nothing to do with race. Justification: up north you get gang/gun crime in white communities as well. Therefore: don’t generalize based on race.

You: Don't make sweeping generalizations, Kiz you prejudiced cvnt. Missing the point because: he's arguing against generalizations by race.

Embarrassing racist uncle-ness:  Of all the dodgy posts in this thread – you were only outraged by Kiz’s?!  Racist Uncle’s Daily Mail calling card: “I’m not racist but us whites are prejudiced against more than minorities these days”

Lol.....so because I point out hypocrisy, that makes me a racist daily mail reader? Perhaps lay of the ketamine sunshine, it's clearly not helping your reasoning skills....

Grant wrote:

I believe he was being persistently black in a built up area.

De Menezes didn't look like a terrorist, he looked like an electrician who'd accidentally seen MI5 plant explosives under a tube train, which is why he was followed, ambushed and had seven shells put in his head from point blank range despite being completely unarmed and posing no threat to anyone. Loose ends tied, thank you very much.

Wowzers.......must have missed that particular "your country is mugging you off" youtube video

Grant wrote:

I believe he was being persistently black in a built up area.

never happens oop north.

considering building a moat just in case.

Last edited by Big Fella (Friday Jan 2014 14:07:53)

Nope Raul Moat was done in too

Grant wrote:

Wrangler jeans and a blue snorkel jacket. Wispy moustache. I'm going out the front door with Gerry.

Absolute gold

Its sweeping I know. Its a huge generalisation I know.  But terrorists generally look like Kiz.
Oh and rhouses. Obvs.

Part of the problem

Of course Duggan had to be half Mick.

I knew it once I saw that harradin of an aunt roaring outside the court. County Mayo.

fadass wrote:

Of course Duggan had to be half Mick.

I knew it once I saw that harradin of an aunt roaring outside the court. County Mayo.

Half Mick, Half Blick.

In South African speak.

草泥马

Or Bongobongoland, as your lot would have it.