Re: Mark duggan.

Grant wrote:

Bump for Flares

and again.

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

Grant wrote:

I've given this another two minutes of thought.  I'm assuming these MI5, ahem, agents weren't wearing hi-visibility vests whilst they were planting these bombs.  If this fella thought he saw anyone planting bombs, I would've expected him to contact the authorities - if he didn't do that, he probably deserved a few dumb-dumb bullets in the face.

Rule 1 of planting bombs on trains is to have a couple of fake policeman on site to handle the public.

Are you ladies still squawking about this shit days after I got bored and went to look at other things? Breathtaking. Here's another bump, this time for a comment I posted earlier:

Fuck off and do your own research.

Lazy, spoon-fed children. It's a mystery why you still exist.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Their lives obviously aren't as fulfilled as yours. Lol.

Crab claw anyone?

mr rossi wrote:
chuffer wrote:

reckon Flares could do with some support in this difficult time........Creeps where are you?

Been abducted by aliens.R.I.P Starcreeper

The truth is out there:
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/06 … 58236.html

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Are you ladies still squawking about this shit days after I got bored and went to look at other things? Breathtaking. Here's another bump, this time for a comment I posted earlier:

Lazy, spoon-fed children. It's a mystery why you still exist.

I did.  I think you post crap like this above to cover your incredible embarrassment at believing and/or posting about the MI5 planting bombs on the tube

What has happened to Creepy?

I doubt we'll see Creeps anytime soon. So long as United continue playing like they are.

Last edited by dutchy101 (Monday Jan 2014 07:13:32)

dutchy101 wrote:

I doubt we'll see Creeps anytime soon. So long as United continue playing like they are.

I must admit to being most disappointed with this, Vic is a good guy.

Lazy, spoon-fed children.

I do wonder what the world would be like if Galileo, Einstein, Curie, Planck, von Neumann et al had taken the flares approach to life.

Bump!

As a result of my, ahem, research on the subject matter at hand, I keep getting served ads / links for a whole host of lunacy-based websites - no doubt I'll be under the watchful eye of MI5 and the CIA for the foreseeble - I'm sure this will bring some  some unnecessary attention to this messageboard and for that I apologise.

Thanks for nothing Flaresy.

Grant wrote:

As a result of my, ahem, research on the subject matter at hand, I keep getting served ads / links for a whole host of lunacy-based websites - no doubt I'll be under the watchful eye of MI5 and the CIA for the foreseeble - I'm sure this will bring some  some unnecessary attention to this messageboard and for that I apologise.

Thanks for nothing Flaresy.

Dont worry about it mate.

i keep getting pop ups/ads/messages from interracial cuckolding websites advertising a black bull.

all this because i visited a hard core  garden shed website.bastards.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Tuesday Jan 2014 08:08:01)

“I have very important work to do. My ascension removes me from the disk in the loop. I’m near final stage. Some mornings, I can see the infernal plane..”

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

interracial cuckolding websites

Links?

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

interracial cuckolding websites

Links?

http://bit.ly/Mr2a9P