Topic: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

E.T.C gets this one a fair bit.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag … _9b6BrTxBQ

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag … ASVFojj7NQ

i once got fucking 'gene hackman' when i was in  the grip of my hard drug addiction!

also gary webster from minder in my younger days.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

I get AVB a load. Even got asked for an autograph by a bloke and his son in the trafford centre the other week.

Republik of Saddleworth

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

Your life is like totally rad Joeyp. If you and Edward Smallmember got together you would like totes smash it.

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

I'm the bastard love child of this cunt

http://unitedagents.co.uk/sites/default/files/Patrick%20Baladi.jpg

and this cunt.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DgxzE320W7Q/S9h06COlSEI/AAAAAAAAAfo/-Kl_R0V4Acw/s400/Mr.+Maker.jpg

apparently.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

Phil Opian wrote:

Your life is like totally rad Joeyp. If you and Edward Smallmember got together you would like totes smash it.

Because I look a little like AVB? If only that was the case mate.

Republik of Saddleworth

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

...seem to recall you having a touch of:

http://www.dan-dare.org/FreeFun/Images/CMTVMore/ToyStory3Wallpaper800.jpg

..Millsy?

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

Phil Opian wrote:

Your life is like totally rad Joeyp. If you and Edward Smallmember got together you would like totes smash it.

Cumon our Phil, who do you look a little like?

Republik of Saddleworth

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

No. Because totally amazeball things happen to you all the time like it does to Fauntleroy. IF it doesn't . Just make something up.

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

joeyp wrote:
Phil Opian wrote:

Your life is like totally rad Joeyp. If you and Edward Smallmember got together you would like totes smash it.

Cumon our Phil, who do you look a little like?

Jenny Bond.

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

...since I shaved my head, I get this fucker all the time:

http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/2013/02/Vin-Diesel-sings.jpg

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

Love Mike Myers.

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

Unbroken1 wrote:

...seem to recall you having a touch of:

http://www.dan-dare.org/FreeFun/Images/CMTVMore/ToyStory3Wallpaper800.jpg

..Millsy?

Yep. Throw him in. And Desperate Dan too.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

millsy23 wrote:
Unbroken1 wrote:

...seem to recall you having a touch of:

http://www.dan-dare.org/FreeFun/Images/CMTVMore/ToyStory3Wallpaper800.jpg

..Millsy?

Yep. Throw him in. And Desperate Dan too.


im getting an image..

Jamie roberts the rugby union player??

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

Watching a Bruce Willis film is like watching a slightly less sexy version of me running about being all actiony.

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

Presto wrote:

Watching a Bruce Willis film is like watching a slightly less sexy version of me running about being all actiony.

Wasn't it Thackers who had a particular way of describing your look Presto?

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:
millsy23 wrote:
Unbroken1 wrote:

...seem to recall you having a touch of:

http://www.dan-dare.org/FreeFun/Images/CMTVMore/ToyStory3Wallpaper800.jpg

..Millsy?

Yep. Throw him in. And Desperate Dan too.


im getting an image..

Jamie roberts the rugby union player??

Successful, doctored eligible bachelor with the world in the palm of his hand?

No

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

used to get:

http://www.billboard.com/files/styles/promo_650/public/stylus/503013-pete-doherty-2010-617-409.jpg

a fair bit - must be all the skag we do.

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

A few years back i was oft likened to Ant from the side slitting Geordie early evening light comedy double act

Alas, old father time has not been kind and i don’t have access to his extensive backroom and make up staff, so now i just look like a man who turns 40 this year, but spent most of his formative years (16-30) doing loads of drugs and binge drinking in dark clubs playing repetitive music and living on 15 hours sleep a week!!

In summary, i now look like Shane fucking MacGowan

Filed under Reg

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

Phil Opian wrote:

No. Because totally amazeball things happen to you all the time like it does to Fauntleroy. IF it doesn't . Just make something up.

Like what? think thus far ive mentioned that i'm having a baby, I like a old Tiesto record as a guilty please and I asked my missis to go dogging once.

Absolutely mental old chap. Cant believe how lucky I am!

Republik of Saddleworth

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

millsy23 wrote:

Wasn't it Thackers who had a particular way of describing your look Presto?


I'm not sure 'One armed internet jizz monkey' paints as good a picture tbh.

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

Moby. Must be all the muscles I have.

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

A few over the years have said...
http://www.picturevip.com/images/936fulljak.jpg

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

Phil Opian wrote:

Love Mike Myers.

lol

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

You know your lazer doesn't really work millsy.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Re: Bedrock Board Celebrity Dopplegangers

joeyp wrote:

I get AVB a load. Even got asked for an autograph by a bloke and his son in the trafford centre the other week.

who said trance was dead....

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14