Topic: Dogs & Cunts with dogs

i grew up with dogs, always been a dog lover. Fuckers with dogs though. That's a different matter.
New house, new area, slightly more upmarket than last place and fuck me i'm over it already.

CUNTS. WITH. YAPPING. FUCKING. MUTTS.

All fucking day. Most of the fucking night. I know these cunts are in. I know they just sit there and turn off while their fucking mutt yaps its fucking head off. WHY? Why fucking do that? One fucking starts they all fucking start three or four of the cunts.

Cunts who buy dogs then just put them in the back yard. Cunts who buy them and go to work all day. I've been watching these cunts and they don't walk them.

I've decided I don't like dogs that much any more although im still firmly in the thinking that its not really their fault

ITS THE CUNTS THAT OWN THEM

CUNTS.

Last edited by Dermo (Thursday Jan 2014 06:14:27)

Part of the problem

Re: Dogs & Cunts with dogs

It's never the dog, it's always the owner Dermo.

You know, I think you're right. I still feel like kicking the fucking dog up its ring though.

Part of the problem

I'll be expecting a thread about your hatrid for hamster's next dermo.

You are a cunt with a yapping dog yes?

Part of the problem

What is hatrid by the way?

Part of the problem

A yapping dog is merely broadcasting the news of those poor lost Dalmation puppies.

Fully on board with Dermo on this one.  I am a dog owner, but i wouldn't allow my mut to roam around the garden, barking her head off for hours, disturbing all of my neighbours.  My neighbours on the other hand (some of them) don't follow suit and just leave their dog to bark away.

Cunts.

I love dogs but I agree that the small yappy type dogs are head do-ers. My mom had a neighbour next door whose dog didn't shut the fuck up all day long. She later moved out (which is a shame as her daughter was hot... well above average for a village mostly populated by old folk.) and the new neighbours have 2 golden retrievers which you hardly hear a peep out of.

If I did have a dog that yapped a lot it'd soon be sorted out.

Dermo wrote:

Nope, but have to agree with you think there should be a law to only having one dog per household.

its not about how many. They can have 50 of the little fucks as long as they don't bark.
Why doesn't it annoy them? Are they immune?

Part of the problem

Presto , one is a Labrador. Its blind, old and fucked like all Labradors over the age of 5.

It just barks at the same speed over and over at the other dogs. I'm in missile distance from this one too.

Last edited by Dermo (Thursday Jan 2014 05:58:41)

Part of the problem

DuFunk wrote:
Dermo wrote:

Nope, but have to agree with you think there should be a law to only having one dog per household.

After 577 attempts, that's the bestest sentence you ever written DuFunk.

Progress.

Just checking that DuFunk isn't confusing dogs with Chinese kids.

fuckin hate dogs......hate visiting the missus' family who all have little stinking hairy bastards that try and lick me........little fuckers make me wheeze too, honestly don't see the point in them

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Dermo wrote:

Presto , one is a Labrador. Its blind, old and fucked like all Labradors over the age of 5.

It just barks at the same speed over and over at the other dogs. I'm in missile distance from this one too.

No excuse for big dogs that yap all the time.

Never owned a dog, never will.

Why?

I hate animals, that's why.

Presto wrote:
Dermo wrote:

People who carry dogs around with them. You know, the LA way?

In LA this is acceptable as everyone does it and its basically shit for cunts.

In trafford, carrying a half mangled, three legged stolen shitzu in a fake chanel handbag on the other hand isnt.

Dont see the fuss about dogs in general, no progession with them.

Republik of Saddleworth

Anyone who doesn't like dogs goes down in my estimation.

smallman1 wrote:

I hate animals, that's why.

What about small, furry beavers Ed? Are you partial to them?

Never been a dog man myself, but then I have had three very upsetting run-ins with so called 'dangerous' dogs, one of which almost cost me my ballsack. Prefer cats. At least with a cat you know where you stand - they make no secret of being smug, selfish cunts, in fact they positively revel in it. Dogs on the other hand, can spend years fooling you with their soppy, waggy-tail man's-best-friend vibes before completely out of the blue biting a small child's face off. Well dodge imho

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Presto wrote:
Dermo wrote:

Labradors are known to bark a lot and dont eat near them as they will snatch it out of your hand as they are very food motivated

MattBlack the dog whisperer, everyone.

lol

Yant wrote:

MattBlack the dog whisperer, everyone.

No we had one and we had to get rid of it because he was so aggressive and protective of food it became a problem, now we have a bull mastif Neo cross, he is the most gentle dog i have ever known yet people say the Neo breed in particular can be very over protective

as log as he licks your ballsack when told, then that's all you can ask for.