Topic: Ariel Sharon..

..See the old boy finally turned up his toes today.

I expect there'll be blanket positive coverage,on all outlets on the bbc,with news readers weeping and tattie picker Bono knocking one out into a shot glass a la'Nelson Man-delboy-a.

Dear Jim,

can you fix it for me that the 15 year old girl who got shot by the taliban(any fkr can get shot)and her large extended family,now domiciled here, can be sent to cover the funeral for the impartial beeb .

Im sure her life story(all 15 years of it) will shortly be made into an auto biography writtten under your employ of polly toynbee,

a film funded by the licence payers perhaps.

or a washing powder commercial if money gets a bit tight.

i know the luvvies worship her like a demi god so it shouldnt be a problem.

failing that , send Gabby Yorath.

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

Re: Ariel Sharon..

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

tattie picker Bono knocking one out into a shot glass a la'Nelson Man-delboy-a.

Gen lol.

8 year coma before Ariel carked it.

Top effort that.

smallman1 wrote:

8 year coma before Ariel carked it.

Top effort that.

Thats fuck all ,original ED.

i was in one between 1991 and 2010.

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,

..See the old boy finally turned up his toes today.

I expect there'll be blanket positive coverage,on all outlets on the bbc,with news readers weeping and tattie picker Bono knocking one out into a shot glass a la'Nelson Man-delboy-a.

Dear Jim,

can you fix it for me that the 15 year old girl who got shot by the taliban(any fkr can get shot)and her large extended family,now domiciled here, can be sent to cover the funeral for the impartial beeb .

Im sure her life story(all 15 years of it) will shortly be made into an auto biography writtten under your employ of polly toynbee,

a film funded by the licence payers perhaps.

or a washing powder commercial if money gets a bit tight.

i know the luvvies worship her like a demi god so it shouldnt be a problem.

failing that , send Gabby Yorath.

I suppose it would add a little spice having Muslims attending a Jewish funeral......

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

or burying him at the dome of the rock

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

Eight years in a coma, I know I know....great tune.

La Nausee wrote:

Tenuous. We're not allowing it.

Nice to see the tattie munchers riffing at daft o'clock.

Big Fella wrote:

Nice to see the tattie munchers riffing at daft o'clock.

BF setting down an early marker for Most Tedious Poster of the Year 2014. Hard to see him not reclaiming his title.

Wish you wouldn't be so hurtful and cutting,  Phil. I have feelings you know.

nobody has said it yet.......shall i??..... I'm not sure........oh fuck it..........

Thoughts and prayers (my boy)

5/4 to 7/4 2014, the weekend the bedrock music died

BedRob wrote:

nobody has said it yet.......shall i??..... I'm not sure........oh fuck it..........

Thoughts and prayers (my boy)

heheheheheheheheheheh....

Ariel's funeral was a bit boring but the reception was brilliant.

Did they stick him in the oven?

oof....

mr rossi wrote:

Ashes to ashes...

Do it.

Tony Blair added some credibility to it all with his speech

What was the atmosphere like?

Best ask Smallman, BF

mr rossi wrote:

You bstreds,

my grandmother died  at  belsen in the winter of 1944......she fell out of the guard tower when she saw the gas bill..

i thank yow.

Big Fella wrote:

What was the atmosphere like?

never mind that, could you get a decent signal?

Squidgy wrote:

Best ask Smallman, BF

Was a lovely service.

TB was on boss form.

smallman1 wrote:
Squidgy wrote:

Best ask Smallman, BF

Was a lovely service.

TB was on boss form.

Its tone's 'bob monkhouse sincerity' that warms the cockles.

back to work decorating, with kaystones 'atmospheres' tinkling away nicely in the background.

mr rossi wrote:

You bstreds,

my grandmother died  at  belsen in the winter of 1944......she fell out of the guard tower when she saw the gas bill..

i thank yow.

subdued LOL