Topic: Who can/can't drive?

As in, passed their driving test in a country where you don't drive down a deserted lane for two minutes and hand an 'examiner' a bundle of cash. A simple can/can't will suffice, not interested in your dull excuses.

CAN.

草泥马

Re: Who can/can't drive?

Can. Didn't learn till later in life. I was about 25 I think. Driving does nothing foe me though. Much rather be a passenger and let someone else deal with all the driving.

People in life who cannot drive invariably cannot swim and most of the time have never taken drugs.

Aka losers in life.

Sasha can't drive. Think he bucks your trend.

SimonR

I can drive - passed first time when I was 19 - broke my collarbone two weeks before my test when I wad 17.

Who the fuck can't swim?!

passed 1st time last yr aged 39 as had 1st child and finally needed to take some responsibility. don`t partake any more either and i think it was best for everyone to do things this way round

can, passed back in 1986 in a yellow mk3 cortina.

my last car was back in 1997 a red renault 5 gt turbo,with flouro hook/bellboy slipmats on the sun visors on the back shelf(class) i havn't driven since  2002. it displeases me greatly.

cant swim,cant stand the water.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Sunday Jan 2014 03:35:37)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

Passed my test at the second attempt in 1999.  Currently own 2 cars as I'm helping the missus get her UK license.  She has an American license but she's been here too long for it to be valid.

can - passed when 23 tho

imo you only drive out of necessity

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

can. Took 3 attempts to pass but was 17.5 when I did

commute 70 miles / day by car when I'm in the office. Bit of radio 4 helps soothe the journey.

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

As per Benson although I'm more of a 5 Live man and I passed first time

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Passed at 18 .. second time.

Liverpool test included ability to break in, start with a screwdriver, burn and run off with the tape/radio deck.

SimonR

chuffer wrote:

As per Benson although I'm more of a 5 Live man and I passed first time

agree.

gets my right wing blood up nicely before my day dealing with thieves,rapists,fraudsters.wife beaters,hivers,child beasters and skag heads.

god bless nicky campbell and all who sail in her.the cunts.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Sunday Jan 2014 03:40:14)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

No way unfunniest member for 2014 Simonr.

Big Fella wrote:

very harsh mate, he revived the bbe 'hypnose ' track, which hasnt been off the old 1210 for a month.

and he likes my tom daley/danny d rants..

carry on sir..

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Sunday Jan 2014 03:42:34)

It was a complement Glenn.

fuck me ,im on a roll....

majormisunderstanding from viz.

i blame nick clegg on the bbc this morning,

apparently the negative  image of immigration lies at the door of out 2miilion UK retired pensioners that live in spain.

i fell to the floor clutching my upper left arm with a tingling sensation running up my jaw line.

i shall fill out my lib dem membership card fisrt thing tomorrow.

These cunts will be the death of me.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Sunday Jan 2014 03:49:34)

Nicky Campbell sits on a throne in Cunts' Corner.

Grant wrote:

That telly program he does on a Sunday am is always good for a laugh, some right oddballs on it.

Grant wrote:

Used to think so but have thawed to him slightly, though I think sometimes he lets people off the hook.........he had Farage on the ropes the other day then stopped the interview just before Farage was about to did himself a hole bigger than Lisa Ann's

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Big Fella wrote:

Suffering as Mr Black has been on a roll with a few decent quips of late.

Need to up my shoddy game.

SimonR

Learned to drive on my mates farm when I was about 14, got points on my provisional for driving with no insurance, wrote off two cars before the age of 21, neither of which belonged to me, nearly drove a bought-for-£50-at-an-auction car off a cliff.........

CAN'T

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

Id feel safer getting a lift from Toonces than any of you lot.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Bet Yant's motor is absolutely horrific.

Can drive, can swim