Re: Who can/can't drive?

Can drive. But never bothered to take my test.

Counting it.

can. got it when i was 16

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

some of the more boring members of this forum really riffing on this topic i see.

#uttercunts

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

Can.

Passed at 17 and don't know where I would have slept after all the parties if I didn't have a car.
In fact would have struggled to get to all the parties back in the day.

Some of my most fucked nights where spent out in the car in the middle of nowhere.

I bet they don't put that on the Learn To Drive posters!!

chromosome_junction wrote:

some of the more boring members of this forum really riffing on this topic i see.

#uttercunts

This thread was actually my idea. Happy to help.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Jules, a fucking sleigh and 12 huskies doesn't count.

Rhouses, your Ferrari jacket qualifies you to drive anywhere in India.

Tom's just upset that he keeps failing cause his horse keeps pulling the wagon into a tattie field

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

The Brits killed all our potatoes. In a bid to starve us.

so it was just an empty field then?

cue "memories" by andrew lloyd webber

We diversified to coca. Climate is ideal. And then you don't need food.

books flight

snowstorm wrote:

books flight

You can wave at them out of the window going the opposite direction half way.

Part of the problem

i doubt they would see me from the caravans, dermo

Can we please stop romanticising these scumbags.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Can. Learned when I was 18. I drive to work almost every day, which is a bit stupid because the distance is about 3 kilometres and I own a bike.

Got my driver's license the legit way at age 18, here in India. Even did a month long course after the initial written test (learner's). Moved to the US and got my california driver's license within a year - that was a bit more anal. Failed the written once and the practical (because I didn't physically look behind while I was backing up, just used the rear view mirror - apparently that's an instant fail over there. hmm )

Needed a year of hand holding when I got back to India... was scared shitless to drive in bangalore. In California, there are stop signs, people generally following rules and hefty fines if you fuck around. In India it's a fucking circus.

Last edited by Diminished Responsibility (Monday Jan 2014 01:54:05)

fadass wrote:

Haha. The missus has been driving for over a decade in Bangalore without a driver's license. It's insane. Laid down the law and made her get her learner's license over xmas vacation.

fadass wrote:

gen lol

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Can, passed when I was 17. Required today as the job keeps me out and about.

Nifty back stroker as well

Republik of Saddleworth

millsy23 wrote:

Can we please stop romanticising these scumbags.

drivers?

CAN. Passed my test second time at 17, now driving around in a fucking Chrysler Voyager.....What in gods name has happened to my life........

Filed under Reg

In fairness, it has a lot of storage space

Filed under Reg

Passed when i was 17 been buying and selling cars the last ten years,  Currently have a Lexus IS250.

DuFunk wrote:

Passed when i was 17 been buying and selling cars the last ten years,  Currently have a Lexus IS250.

Any decent on the forecourt of late DF?

I only buy private used BF.  Buying from dealers is for mugs!

Last edited by DuFunk (Monday Jan 2014 08:28:16)