Topic: A Clean sweep of turds...

In court or arrested today for alledged 'beasting'..

DLT, William Roache,Rolf harris and just in off the teleprinter ..Freddie Starr..

i just need bruno brookes or peter powell to tick off  the 'beast' jackpot card.

who's next??

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Tuesday Jan 2014 10:56:41)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

Re: A Clean sweep of turds...

Lionel Blair.
Nigel Slater.
Harold Bishop.

dutchy101 wrote:

Lionel Blair.
Nigel Slater.
Harold Bishop.

Good call.

Tom Daley
danny dayer
Nelson Mandela
Mick Norcross (just a matter of time, you wait and see... )
Yakub For sex crimes against magnets 6,600 years ago.
Nicky campbell  ( how can i put this... a 'cunt')
Micheal ASPEL.(for fucking a fireplace)
nick robinson (ugly bald leftie)
bdo 'champ'stephen bunting and his mrs, the fleece wearing hing oot
'Sherlock' (the andromous shifty looking toe rag.)
'dr who' ( in all his manifestations inc spastic slyvester mckoy, a 'raspberry' of the highest order)

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Tuesday Jan 2014 12:05:53)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

Ed, there are already two perfectly good threads on this subject. Please take your rants to one of them.

BF & Dermo get upset when a JCL tries to hijack a multi-page thread. It messes with the stats.

Good call on Michael Aspel though.

It's whoever started the thread or Hannu's responsibility to post said link in this thread for redirection. Until such times...

Didn't Aspel get caught out on some morning show for denying he'd met Saville or one of the other ones?

Mr Boring wrote:

Ed, there are already two perfectly good threads on this subject. Please take your rants to one of them.

BF & Dermo get upset when a JCL tries to hijack a multi-page thread. It messes with the stats.

Good call on Michael Aspel though.

OK. i genuinely  didnt know one existed,Johnny comes lately  apologies if feathers have been ruffled.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Jan 2014 01:10:48)

Fuck me, I hate Nick Robinson - I thought I was the only one.  Not as much as I detest Robert Peston mind

Grant wrote:

Fuck me, I hate Nick Robinson - I thought I was the only one.  Not as much as I detest Robert Peston mind

yeah, beedy eyed rat faced baldy bastard weasel and all round left hander.

Glenn is alright with me Boring, stand down please.

.....spake He

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Big Fella wrote:

Glenn is alright with me Boring, stand down please.

I forgot you're all about gen lols these days.

ETC is definitely a welcome addition to the board, I'm just bitter he's getting a two-pager for free.

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:
Grant wrote:

It's the way the two cunts present and speak that makes me want to kill them.

Grant wrote:
EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:
Grant wrote:

It's the way the two cunts present and speak that makes me want to kill them.

just like that turd ,  bbc football league presenter'intrepid' mark clemmit or 'clemm' as he is known .

talks to the camera as if were all raspberry ripples. huge hand movements and 'stretches his mouth to let those big words come right out'.

i have to turn round and look for my full time carer or 'support network' when this gadge is on the tele such is his patronising delivery.

young mascots beware

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Jan 2014 07:24:13)

Yewtree nabbed Freddie Starr again last night. That's three times he's been in. Add him to the list and be done with it.

Still think Brucie will get done eventually. Dead or alive.

There is no way on earth that the skeleton has never slipped a yout a didgit over the years.

Just look at him ffs.

Every time he doesn't appear on Strictly Come Dancing, you know the country sighs yewtree. Inevitable.

Mick Jagger must have paid his fair amount off as well...

joeyp wrote:

good point.....reckon there's a fair few worried geriatric rock stars of old......if even Ken Barlow was getting noshes off pre-teens backstage you can better your bottom dollar Led Zeppelin were too

chuffer wrote:
joeyp wrote:

good point.....reckon there's a fair few worried geriatric rock stars of old......if even Ken Barlow was getting noshes off pre-teens backstage you can better your bottom dollar Led Zeppelin were too

Rock star, high on gack gets thrown a young buck after gig shocker.

Be more surprised if any of them were over age!

Think allot of them bring it on themselves to be honest - love the attention but the reality is far from what they hoped for.

Most of us would of done exactly the same - "Can I see your passport please love" - fack off!

And to add, ive just seen tim burgess walking round knutsford with his missis.

If his isn't a face for fiddling I don't know what is.

Christ he looks odd.

joeyp wrote:

Think allot of them bring it on themselves to be honest

Agreed Joey, typical women moaning about being raped and the like, they should be appreciative of the attention and shut their cakehole.

Big Fella wrote:
joeyp wrote:

Agreed Joey, typical women moaning about being raped and the like, they should be appreciative of the attention and shut their cakehole.

Bailing half way through is rape mi lad

Super super len ,super super len, super super len, super lenny fairclough.

'sex case,sex case hang him hang him hang him'
@my mother.(god rest her racist soul)*

*she's still alive and not racist.she runs a guest house in frinton on sea.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Jan 2014 08:35:25)

Big Fella wrote:
joeyp wrote:

..and legs...

Freddie Star Ate My Hymen

Big Fella wrote:
joeyp wrote:

Lol "she was wearing a short-skirt, she was asking for it, your honour"

Still waiting for Vinnie Jones to be nicked for this:

http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/153909.gif

Prog God