Re: Ken Barlow

Pretty much bought everything on Cheeky Records back then.

Prog God

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

a trade 'classic '

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YTbfkdMO4M

Had the intro to that as my ringtone for years - stupid cunt that I am I just clicked that link, heard the tune start up and went to look for my phone.  Fucking idiot - especially as the phone now rings out with LFO...

ETC,

everyone knows you were a very serious cokehead. you've established that mate.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

The word I heard was that Trade had a secret back room which was basically a lights-out orgy, full of naked blokes in a bundle all pilled up and sucking/fucking each other in the pitch dark whilst the music pumped out from speakers plumbed in from the main room. Could be an urban legend, could be legit. Halcyon days for fags, for straights, not so much.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

The word I heard was that Trade had a secret back room which was basically a lights-out orgy, full of naked blokes in a bundle all pilled up and sucking/fucking each other in the pitch dark whilst the music pumped out from speakers plumbed in from the main room. Could be an urban legend, could be legit. Halcyon days for fags, for straights, not so much.

The old favorite 'I heard' routine. At one point it read like you were reminiscing old times. Rather too much info if you get my drift?

Ken Barlow is innocent

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ … he-6676463

i thought the bbc were going to be sick announcing it this morning hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i reckon our geoff got to the witness'es and went to work with a cutlas .

carry on ken!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

chromosome_junction wrote:

ETC,

everyone knows you were a very serious cokehead. you've established that mate.

thanks mate.

I Also had a terrible comic collecting addiction. did i mention the time i got kidnapped in stockwell for two days  over my lust for the first frank miller artwork  featured in "daredevil #158" ??

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mazt6 … o1_500.gif

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Thursday Feb 2014 11:22:10)

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

Phil Opian wrote:

The old favorite 'I heard' routine. At one point it read like you were reminiscing old times. Rather too much info if you get my drift?

The devil is in the details old chap, just contributing some colour to the thread. By the way, a 'routine' would be coming on here every day to snipe at the same old faces, would it not?

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Nope I distinctly read you like imagining piles of naked men sucking and fucking each other. Perfectly normal flares. If you are a raging closet driven homo that is.

Phil Opian wrote:

The devil is in the details old chap, just contributing some colour to the thread. By the way, a 'routine' would be coming on here every day to snipe at the same old faces, would it not?

ba da bing, lol

Find me on mumsnet.............#theporkswordsman

The Circle of Love.

Who's?