Topic: Don't do the crime......

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/j … ion-method

Re: Don't do the crime......

"in court proceedings last week, an Ohio state prosecutor said bluntly: “You're not entitled to a pain-free execution,” and a judge allowed the execution to proceed.

the sort of judge/prosecutor that was needed for that latest 'sex gang'  in court this week,that hang  around  fried chicken shops molesting 13 year old girls or taking them to parks.scum.

I have no doubt diane abbot will be campaigning for their release shortly.

"alright , i know im gonna lose..but i'll be the best fucking second your've ever seen."

@mcvicar

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

I was pretty shocked at the Judge's comments then read what he had done.

Total cunt and hope it hurt.

Cant work out if they (US) are backward or this is how it should be.

joeyp wrote:

I was pretty shocked at the Judge's comments then read what he had done.

Total cunt and hope it hurt.

Cant work out if they (US) are backward or this is how it should be.

Think the US have it right for Nonces,rapists,stoates and people who kill DJ's.. death penalty.

love to see Ian brady Cheyne Stoking.

It's strange that this room's so different now
Oh I didn't come to row
It's just this razor, he's left it on your shelf
I'll throw it out myself

wedding present 'no'/bizarro

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Friday Jan 2014 09:21:32)

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.