Topic: Jondi and Spesh..Lyric Help

At the very start of  the Jondi and spesh  masterpiece ,'We are Connected'.There is a sample.

Does any one know from what film,  and what the full line is??

its something like "well, i first became aware....????????.........during the physical act of love".

genius.

cant find lyrics anywhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhUvp23EoDw

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday Jan 2014 02:04:57)

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

Re: Jondi and Spesh..Lyric Help

"I first became aware of it Mandrake..."
I'd always assumed it was a film sample and that Mandrake was a characters name but someone on here may have more of an idea....

Sorry just reread your post!  No idea which film... But hope the name helps with the search

Dr Strangelove

Thanks hodgy.

the track is a fantastic work of art, but iv'e never been able to  determine sample.

again,thanks mate.

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,

Yes mate agreed.. It falls into the "modern classic" category in my books.  Fucking superb record

Remember seeing them at Audio Deluxe years ago and they were both wearing what looked like clown shoes.Ridiculous.

I hope this helps.

stylustrouble wrote:

Remember seeing them at Audio Deluxe years ago and they were both wearing what looked like clown shoes.Ridiculous.

I hope this helps.

taking their prog minerals to the outer limits baby.

i would have been more impressed if they had been wearing calipers though.

stylustrouble wrote:

I hope this helps.

Lol i remember that as well, Spesh was quite a good sport about it though