Topic: LIne Up for Bedrock Easter Thursday April 17th

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y441/scott_dawson2/BedrockEasterPoster_2_LOW_zps9cd56fc7.jpg

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?559065

Re: LIne Up for Bedrock Easter Thursday April 17th

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3b/Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTop-CyP6v9k4mS89SUJq_RVDlQS5hS_9xdK_TrS9I2ymvoN68Q5w

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

http://i.imgur.com/Ybonmxb.gif

I might make the journey over for this.

If I do go I'll be wearing a t-shirt with a big B on it - please don't come near me.

Hannu - can you point the big man in the direction of Ed's thread, not sure we need two? roll

I'm quicker off the draw than Diggers.

Filed under reg.

just to let everyone know, I'll be tweeting the line-up from the Village Underground tonight, if the reception's good, as...I...read....it*!!! Want you all to hear it first. Thank me laters yeh

*apologies in advance for any typos, I'll be one handed in the bog no doubt, reading a poster and trying not to get busted for taking photos of cocks.....

Saw Kim Ann Foxman at Lovebox last year.

She dropped Lil Mo Ying Yang's reach so it's on that basis that I think she's boss.

Is there a March Bedrock this year?

Last edited by Gillactico (Thursday Feb 2014 15:18:47)

Gillactico wrote:

Is there a March Bedrock this year?

Nope.

2 x London dates plus rest spread across the UK.

SimonR

As i turn 40 in a few weeks, i think i am going come out of retirement for this.

You will more than likely find me arguing with the cloakroom attendant, avoid me at all costs, i am gonna be a fucking mess

Find me on mumsnet.............#theporkswordsman

BedRob wrote:

As i turn 40 in a few weeks, i think i am going come out of retirement for this.

You will more than likely find me arguing with the cloakroom attendant, avoid me at all costs, i am gonna be a fucking mess

Enjoy the plethora of entry points in the club to mess your hazy mental state... and tools out on a pre-bank hoiday piss up...went last year... never again... you should of gone to the Village Underground the other week, much better crowd and club IMO

Fibonacci sequence, yes I can count

Don't get out often these days so gonna get tickets but have to say I'm tempted by the Lost & Found showcase at MOS the week before with Guy J + Eelke Kleijn

Unfortunately I wont be going,Ill be glad when Bedrock moves from Fire as last time I couldn't get into the main room I spent the whole time in the Dave Angle room which was alright but not a great night when you want to hear a Digweed set.Bedrock really needs to move to a venue with a bigger main room.

what nonsense. the entrance was a bit crowded as it was at the front of the room but it wasn't so packed you couldn't get in.

Its probably that I am getting too old for this game (50 next year) that I no longer like being crammed in like I am trying to dance on a Central line train in rush hour anymore.
The problem as I see it with Fire is that it is a multi roomed venue that holds about 2,000 but most people actually want to go for the Digweed set rather than the other rooms,so they are not in the other rooms by choice.So you have 2,000 trying to squeeze in a room for 800.
It would be better at Electric ,MOS or Building 6.
I have been going to Bedrock for almost 15 years now and never really enjoy the big events like Easter or the Birthday.

To be fair to PAG, we went in Oct 12 and had to wait until 4am to get into the main room, not a hope of getting in through the tiny arch or through the back....Apparat was great in Room 2 that night but would have preferred to catch John earlier on....I like cavernous rooms but thats the worst I've been to...

Bought tickets for this but not liking the idea of trying to get into the main room - sounds like a nightmare.

See you on the dance floor anyhow.

Exactly the same view as PAG (whereas I'm a youthful 43 in a couple of weeks). Giving it a swerve, although I was hovering as I've been attending since the Hastings days. Loved the recent night at Village Underground, and the one at Area, but never got in to the night at Fire.

Will leave it to the kids this time.

I'm so open minded people throw all sorts of rubbish in there.

Got tickets.  Didn't think the last birthday event was as rammed as some of the heaven nights used to be.

Agree that a bigger main room should be sought out for Diggers - lets be honest everyone is there to see the main man.

Edu Imbernon was immense at Fire last time, but I also wouldn't go there again.

The venue feels like the work of lock n load.

I agree that Heaven used to be rammed for the two big events,but Digweed was more popular in those days and at least we knew he would be round again the next month so it didn't matter if we missed some of the set,also you could enter the main room at Heaven right down the side and in at the back so you didn't have people pushing past all the time to get to one exit.
He Djs so little in London now that you really want to hear a Digweed set not a Darren Emerson or Dave Angel one.
I really enjoyed the one I went to last year at XOYO which was less crowded I wanted to go to Village Underground but had something else on that night.
The only two big events I really enjoyed after Heaven was the one at Matter,Fabric,Brixton Academy where we had much larger main rooms.

All salient points PAG.

Last edited by Big Fella (Wednesday Mar 2014 02:06:46)