Topic: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

"... having a kickabout with a team of giant trout, while Hive is busy controlling your heating at home."

Hive.  Fuck off.  Both the concept but most specifically the advert.

Just FUCK OFF.

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

Bolton Wanderers

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

Deep house, the most boring house ever, actually worse than bspf, especially if, like every track on beatport this week, it's got a pitched down, detuned vocal on it battering on about some ald shite. It can double fuck off it it doesn't have a loopable bit of drums without bass line and it can triple fuck off it it has a double kick drum at any point. If you know your track will almost entirely be played by djs, why would you design it to make the dj sound bad? A1 cunts the fucking lot of them.

And breath...

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

Christ. That Hive ad is something else. A whole, new level of cuntfuckery opened up in the marketing world. It's a shite proposition as you say Smash, dressed up as a kooky necessity that we all need. I feel so inferior with my thermostat on timer and not being able to be spend all the time freed up by hive playing chess with a whale.

c310 dance music CDs in his collection (Apr 2014)

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

People said the same about the ipad at the time.

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

millsy23 wrote:

Christ. That Hive ad is something else. A whole, new level of cuntfuckery opened up in the marketing world. It's a shite proposition as you say Smash, dressed up as a kooky necessity that we all need. I feel so inferior with my thermostat on timer and not being able to be spend all the time freed up by hive playing chess with a whale.

Indeed.  I happened to catch the first ten minutes of a recent Dragon's Den and there was some prick of a cunt on there trying to get £1m (one million English fucking pounds) to market an 'app' that you could use to run your fucking bath for you.

Oi, cunt... NO.  Just FUCK OFF.

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

"Anything for you cupcake"

Oh fuck off you fake Brummie accent cunt

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

smashdad wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

Christ. That Hive ad is something else. A whole, new level of cuntfuckery opened up in the marketing world. It's a shite proposition as you say Smash, dressed up as a kooky necessity that we all need. I feel so inferior with my thermostat on timer and not being able to be spend all the time freed up by hive playing chess with a whale.

Indeed.  I happened to catch the first ten minutes of a recent Dragon's Den and there was some prick of a cunt on there trying to get £1m (one million English fucking pounds) to market an 'app' that you could use to run your fucking bath for you.

Oi, cunt... NO.  Just FUCK OFF.

Did it not get funded?

There must a good number of disabled people who would find that useful, although they probably shouldn't be left alone in the bath.

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

Any advert involving actual staff from the company in question. Absolutely nailed on to be shit. Yes, even Howard from the Halifax ad. The cunt.

c310 dance music CDs in his collection (Apr 2014)

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

Mr Boring wrote:
smashdad wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

Christ. That Hive ad is something else. A whole, new level of cuntfuckery opened up in the marketing world. It's a shite proposition as you say Smash, dressed up as a kooky necessity that we all need. I feel so inferior with my thermostat on timer and not being able to be spend all the time freed up by hive playing chess with a whale.

Indeed.  I happened to catch the first ten minutes of a recent Dragon's Den and there was some prick of a cunt on there trying to get £1m (one million English fucking pounds) to market an 'app' that you could use to run your fucking bath for you.

Oi, cunt... NO.  Just FUCK OFF.

Did it not get funded?

There must a good number of disabled people who would find that useful, although they probably shouldn't be left alone in the bath.

No.  It didn't.

From memory the tool was only offering 10% for the £1m investment and then, when Peter Jones said he'd already got a similar system in his overseas villa and had never once used it, the tool had to concede that there was nothing really proprietary about his offering.  The disabled market is too easy to take the piss out of but seriously - an app to run your fucking bath - programmable to accept umpteen different temperature preference profiles for different members of your household?! 

What next - an app to turn your shower on in ten minutes time when you're actually ready to get in it?

No.  The whole concept of app controlled abluting can just FUCK OFF.

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

What about these constant mixers and controllers that Damo/Dermo are blathering on about, 90% of the knobs on there are unnecessary.

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

Big Fella wrote:

What about these constant mixers and controllers that Damo/Dermo are blathering on about, 90% of the knobs on there are unnecessary.

Asking more or less rhetorical questions on a thread simply purposed for FUCKING things OFF can FUCK OFF as far as I'm concerned...

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

smashdad wrote:
Mr Boring wrote:
smashdad wrote:

Indeed.  I happened to catch the first ten minutes of a recent Dragon's Den and there was some prick of a cunt on there trying to get £1m (one million English fucking pounds) to market an 'app' that you could use to run your fucking bath for you.

Oi, cunt... NO.  Just FUCK OFF.

Did it not get funded?

There must a good number of disabled people who would find that useful, although they probably shouldn't be left alone in the bath.

No.  It didn't.

From memory the tool was only offering 10% for the £1m investment and then, when Peter Jones said he'd already got a similar system in his overseas villa and had never once used it, the tool had to concede that there was nothing really proprietary about his offering.  The disabled market is too easy to take the piss out of but seriously - an app to run your fucking bath - programmable to accept umpteen different temperature preference profiles for different members of your household?! 

What next - an app to turn your shower on in ten minutes time when you're actually ready to get in it?

No.  The whole concept of app controlled abluting can just FUCK OFF.

Given the ageing population, remote health and social care is potentially going to be a massive industry worldwide. Health insurance companies are desperate for it to work.

So whilst investing in something that runs your bath may seem pointless, it may not be if you can easily adapt the technology to solve a genuine problem. But if the bloke was a cunt I'm guessing the Dragons did the right thing.

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

Hive is British Gas

Cunts

kibble, kibble, who's got the kibble

latest mix (edit): https://soundcloud.com/shaunstrudwick/b … -never-mix
latest mix (full): http://mixswap.betfailproject.com/m/Bet … er-Mix.mp3

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

I installed a Nest stat for a customer recently. Its like the Hive but less parts.  Tbf its not that bad. Though I struggle to find how I would ever really need something like this. I can easily schedule weekly cycles for my HVAC with my current stat. I can't recall ever needing to do this remotely. Most of the new alarm systems nowadays have the capability to control your stat, lights, cams etc etc. I wouldn't buy this as an independent device as it has no apparent scalability.

This show and the little whiny shit stain in it.
http://shopwithmemama.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/caillou-logo.jpg

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

smashdad wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

What about these constant mixers and controllers that Damo/Dermo are blathering on about, 90% of the knobs on there are unnecessary.

Asking more or less rhetorical questions on a thread simply purposed for FUCKING things OFF can FUCK OFF as far as I'm concerned...

People who cannot hold down a job on a thread about innovators.

Can fuck right off imo.

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

Big Fella wrote:

What about these constant mixers and controllers that Damo/Dermo are blathering on about, 90% of the knobs on there are unnecessary.

smashdad wrote:

Asking more or less rhetorical questions on a thread simply purposed for FUCKING things OFF can FUCK OFF as far as I'm concerned...


Two good shouts in a row.

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

MattBlack wrote:

"Anything for you cupcake"

Oh fuck off you fake Brummie accent cunt

Oh. Is that the accent he's attempting?

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

Cliché ridden football pundits.

Seen them given for less have you?  Well FUCK OFF then.

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

Presto wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

"Anything for you cupcake"

Oh fuck off you fake Brummie accent cunt

Oh. Is that the accent he's attempting?


Presto was one that said iPads would never take off btw.

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

Big Fella wrote:
smashdad wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

What about these constant mixers and controllers that Damo/Dermo are blathering on about, 90% of the knobs on there are unnecessary.

Asking more or less rhetorical questions on a thread simply purposed for FUCKING things OFF can FUCK OFF as far as I'm concerned...

People who cannot hold down a job on a thread about innovators.

Can fuck right off imo.

Who are these people you obtusely allude to?  PM me about them - they sound like cunts.

Now FUCK OFF.

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

Big Fella wrote:

Presto was one that said iPads would never take off btw.

Think you may be misquoting me there. I'm pretty sure my stance on them was they are needless luxury items in the home. That hasn't changed.

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

Musical sub-(sub-sub-sub...)genres.

Just FUCK OFF.  Seriously.  Fuck off.

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

Presto wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Presto was one that said iPads would never take off btw.

Think you may be misquoting me there. I'm pretty sure my stance on them was they are needless luxury items in the home. That hasn't changed.

I quite like my Nexus 7 that I got for xmas

kibble, kibble, who's got the kibble

latest mix (edit): https://soundcloud.com/shaunstrudwick/b … -never-mix
latest mix (full): http://mixswap.betfailproject.com/m/Bet … er-Mix.mp3

Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

Smashdad's signature can fuck off.

Not because it's of it's offensive superiority but rather the use of the word "understand". It's an insult to Liebniz, von Neumann and Conway to name a few. 

Irrespective of using decimal or binary, being able to count does not mean you understand maths!