Re: Things that can simply just FUCK OFF...

joeyp wrote:

Chris Evens!

Dynamo, the little weed head from Bratford.

Talk Sport!

GREAT CALL ON TALK SPORT.

hawksbee and jacobs the only good thing left.

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

The BDO, any left wing goverment think tank,lloyds of london,ring fenced foriegn aid,brentwood,danny dyer,tom daley,thom york's boiler room set,the boiler room ,

perma tanned slags on the chingford to liverpool street line shouting into their mobiles about  abortions/sugar hut/cock/being on the wrag,

women who have opinions,boo ho clothing,that welsh hing- oot katherine jenkins getting an OBE, david icke not getting one, lord lonfords hair,adam fucking sandler,hugh cunting grant,love actually,in particular the end scene at the airport( just pure evil)

colin hemp smoking firth, the remake of 'the firm',nick love,sergio tacchinni re boot,

citizen khan(as the bbc introduced it.."first we had minder,then only fools and horses and now citizen khan!")anti fracking campaigners,

yoof workers,the green party,that piss soaked, lice infested peg toothed, tramp, feted by the left, who camped out on the green opposite the house of commons "a gandhi like figure"who tapped you up for the price of a cuppa,buskers,harmonica players...

..and all those  celebrity cunts that got payed out hundreds of thousands of pounds via the leveson enquiry  for having their phones tapped

...mad old women who leave thousands to cats in their will that the rspca gadge pockets and spunks up on brass'es and the devils dandruff,the devils dandruff,

white poppys on remberance day and the cunts who wear them on their hip,sleeve,knob, anywhere but their lapel as a fucking fashion statement.

VITRIOL also for the labour party, the torys, lib dems,BNP,Chelsea fc,Davina Mcall,Claire Balding,Gabby Yorath,BBC3,

Greenpeace,property programmes,the left wing,

that 15 year old girl who got shot by the taliban who all the luvvies worship like a god(any cunt can get shot)

and Basically any cunt under 30 who has not served their apprentership in drink and drugs. come to think of it any cunt who dosent fit in with E.T.C's plans*.

*i have no plans.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Thursday Jan 2014 03:09:30)

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,

Dynamo, Hugh Grant and the BT ads are great shouts.

Oh and Justin Bieber. Justin fucking Bieber. What a complete and utter cunt.

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

THOSE FUCKING CUNTING BT ADverts.

Esp those ones feat that cunt kris marshall, Playing the warm ,caring step dad.

while the natural father in thE ads Is portrayed as a CUNT.

the knowing looks from this creepy spackoid  saying '"dont worry kids,this man that brought you up and provided for you all his life, will soon be leaving. you only have to see him once a month as your mother decided she would rather suck my cock"

. "dont worry step daughter i will train you ALSO in the art of fellatio. and as for your adolesecnt , confused brother once i have blurted my load in your mother and sister perhaps i shall bestow upon you, my special attentions.

cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt.

and the cunt was in 'love actually'  surely a crime punishable by death.and death only.dig the cunt up.and sentance him to death again.

kirk fucking out.

I actually think the ones with the students in it are far worse, we are led to believe the chubby bloke gets laid because he has BT broadband, everyone knows thats bullshit as in reality its always the good looking one that gets the pussy while the chubby bloke sits alone eating sugar puffs in the kitchen in his pants listening to the moans of joy coming from his mates bedroom and wishing that shed let him have a go

Bring back bad memories Matt?

MattBlack wrote:

THOSE FUCKING CUNTING BT ADverts.

Esp those ones feat that cunt kris marshall, Playing the warm ,caring step dad.

while the natural father in thE ads Is portrayed as a CUNT.

the knowing looks from this creepy spackoid  saying '"dont worry kids,this man that brought you up and provided for you all his life, will soon be leaving. you only have to see him once a month as your mother decided she would rather suck my cock"

. "dont worry step daughter i will train you ALSO in the art of fellatio. and as for your adolesecnt , confused brother once i have blurted my load in your mother and sister perhaps i shall bestow upon you, my special attentions.

cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt.

and the cunt was in 'love actually'  surely a crime punishable by death.and death only.dig the cunt up.and sentance him to death again.

kirk fucking out.

I actually think the ones with the students in it are far worse, we are led to believe the chubby bloke gets laid because he has BT broadband, everyone knows thats bullshit as in reality its always the good looking one that gets the pussy while the chubby bloke sits alone eating sugar puffs in the kitchen in his pants listening to the moans of joy coming from his mates bedroom and wishing that shed let him have a go

Women, if they didnt have cunts we'd stone them.

but noy you of course, joanne, i worship you like a godess(especially when in full nazi regallia@circa 1944 uniform when they were really really nasty and losing the plot).
jar whol!

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Thursday Jan 2014 10:00:34)

mr rossi wrote:

Bring back bad memories Matt?

What me, no, i never even went to Uni, i never sat n the stairs alone at parties pissed out of my head on vodka while everyone else was dancing and getting off with each other, no that definitely wasnt me

Aliases.

Pathetic.

Fuck off.

smashdad wrote:

Aliases.

Pathetic.

Fuck off.

I'm completely with you on this one Smashy.

Jim White.

Fuck right off.

Mr Boring wrote:
smashdad wrote:

Aliases.

Pathetic.

Fuck off.

I'm completely with you on this one Smashy.

lol

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

charlie austin out for the season.CUNT
zamora and andy johnson combined age of 453 CUNT
harry cunting redknapp CUNT
old spastic joe jorden CUNT
kevin danger to public toilets  bond CUNT.

FOOTBALL CUNT
TRANSFRER DEADLINE DAY CUNT

10 Months since my last line CUNT

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Friday Jan 2014 03:51:53)

Big Fella wrote:

What about these constant mixers and controllers that Damo/Dermo are blathering on about, 90% of the knobs on there are unnecessary.

A bit like this board

I own 83% of the CD's in the "Now thats what i call music" series

Adverts for Claims direct, Hampton Hughes and all the other ambulance chasing compo cunts, adverts for car insurance, home insurance and any of those comparison websites and adverts for Wanka.com, Payday pig and any of those other legalized loan sharks FUCK THE FUCK OFF

Oh and thank fuck that the period for self assessment is over so those stupid fucking tax adverts that are not remotely interesting or funny can fuck off as well

people who don't say "thank you" when you hold the door open for them.

not a big fan of capital punishment except in this case.

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

Millsy.

*frantically searches for a Rowntrees Randoms YouTube clip*

c310 dance music CDs in his collection (Apr 2014)

Ohhh no problem monkey sox. your best bet is to follow your rubber duck . go right past the Christmas tree....

cunting fuck.

charlie austin out for the season.CUNT
zamora and andy johnson combined age of 453 CUNT
harry cunting redknapp CUNT
old spastic joe jorden CUNT
kevin danger to public toilets  bond CUNT.

FOOTBALL CUNT
TRANSFRER DEADLINE DAY CUNT

10 Months since my last line CUNT

Isn't Joseph Barton Esq. worthy of a CUNT too?

People who scald soup. Let me show you how to adjust a burner properly you cuntrocket.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

The absolute fucking cunt-womble off the Kindle May-Day advert.

FUCK OFF.

adrian chiles.

no longer 29.

I couldn't think of her name so I just typed, 'English upperclass snot woman' into Google...the universe agrees..

...she can definitely fuck off!

http://aattp.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/AATTP-katie-hopkins-620x330.jpg

I believe you'll get the same result if you simply type 'cunt'...

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1