Re: Worst UK accents

Dermo wrote:

I prefer to think of myself as extremely bigoted, thank you Damien.

One of a long list of your talents Derms

Cheers pube. Always appreciate high praise.

Part of the problem

I havent checked but this thread is null & void if Loopy hasnt schooled somebody on the subject.

starcreeper wrote:

I havent checked but this thread is null & void if Loopy hasnt schooled somebody on the subject.

Don't worry, Loopy made sure this was a valid thread.

Mr Boring wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Don't worry, Loopy made sure this was a valid thread.

Im sure it was great fun but theres absolutely no way Ill be reading it. Did Millsy high five him and tell him his input was great?

Millsy was too busy riffing with Strudders about Lego.

In other news, BF has a chip shop and young Joey treated his gf to a fish supper.

And Rhouses' missus is in a Stoke bedsit nursing £700 and a face like a plasterer's radio.

草泥马

Funny guy that, Millsy. Real funny guy. He and Loopy are like Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman.

x

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

starcreeper wrote:

Funny guy that, Millsy. Real funny guy. He and Loopy are like Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman.

Beijing Dave wrote:

And Rhouses' missus is in a Stoke bedsit nursing £700 and a face like a plasterer's radio.

haha and haha again

Part of the problem

I've never really noticed that before but you know? I think you're right. Millsy does look after loopy like a special needs child.

Part of the problem

I like all UK accents. Especially the fellas that sound alot like Ayman Al-Zawahiri and Bob Marley.

Dermo wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Beijing Dave wrote:

haha and haha again

You're laughing but that £700 (in fivers) will buy a new lean-to corrugated iron extension to store Rhouses' overly-hirsute unmarriable sister and the new family ox.

草泥马

LoL

Part of the problem

1. Lancashire (hate the county and the accent, just because we lost the war) big_smile
2. Mancs - burgar,  can of fantar  can you not pronounce A's!!
3.Essex - just because every person I have met from Essex I have had an argument with and the accent grates like f**k on me

Last edited by munkyn (Wednesday Feb 2014 15:38:49)

munkyn wrote:

1. Lancashire (hate the county and the accent, just because we lost the war) big_smile
3.Essex - just because every person I have met from Essex I have had an argument with and the accent grates like f**k on me

didn't realise there was an "a" in burger.....

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

chuffer wrote:
munkyn wrote:

I met a Manc who couldn't say burger or fanta...always with an 'A'

Last edited by munkyn (Thursday Feb 2014 03:10:15)

munkyn wrote:
chuffer wrote:
munkyn wrote:

I met a Manc who couldn't say burger or fanta...always with an 'A'

Fanta has got two A's

Part of the problem

he's from Yorkshire....nuff said

Not doing himself any favours that's for sure.

Part of the problem

Mancunians don't even speak like that.

They would say 'Bur-goh' or 'Fan-toh'.

The Yorkshireman probably ventured west to Slaithwaite one day and thought he was in Manchester.

草泥马

Beijing Dave wrote:

Mancunians don't even speak like that.

They would say 'Bur-goh' or 'Fan-toh'.

The Yorkshireman probably ventured west to Slaithwaite one day and thought he was in Manchester.

You'll hear plenty of that in manc-wannabe Warrington too......"goin down chipp-oh for me din-noh"

Last time I went to Manchest-oh everyone was walking around like they were one of the Gallagher brothers. You know, with the sort of wide legged, lean backwards until almost horizontal swagger thing that they love. Absolutely hated the place. Fuck off Manchester and all of your spaticated spawn. Grim.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

millsy23 wrote:

spaticated

lol

Manchester is the Uk's second city nowadays, not that I go into Manchester often but I thought walking around like Oasis was out of fashion.