Re: Worst UK accents

Big Fella wrote:

Manchester is the Uk's second city nowadays, not that I go into Manchester often but I thought walking around like Oasis was out of fashion.

It was 1997 to be fair.

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

North Manchester is still like that.

Big Fella wrote:

North Manchester is mainly full of Asians

chuffer wrote:

he's from Yorkshire....nuff said

and your point is? big_smile

I think you mean this...

Last edited by munkyn (Thursday Feb 2014 08:29:39)

MattBlack wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

And thats why you won't be caught dead there Matt, isn't it you fucking racist

ExTractorFan wrote:
MattBlack wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Actually I work there sometimes, so up your bollocks cockface

I work with women, doesn't mean I can stand them.

MattBlack wrote:
ExTractorFan wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

isn't that where "the scum of Manchester" (or words to that effect) all live, Matt?......and this is why......tut-tut etc

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

chuffer wrote:
MattBlack wrote:
ExTractorFan wrote:

isn't that where "the scum of Manchester" (or words to that effect) all live, Matt?......and this is why......tut-tut etc

Crumpsall, Middleton and Moston certainly have a fair amount of scrotes, Harpurhey is a dive but Blackley isn't too bad though

Brummie IMO.

See them how they shimmy and shake, the merry-go-round a fake, the party forces awake

Nice to see the Manc catalyst in full effect!!!

Moss Side in the house

Might have to move up to that neck of the woods soon, prob be east side though

Has anybody said Belfast or Jim McDonald yet?

Noy

MattBlack wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Which is good, because there's a cracking Thai massage parlour with reasonably priced H.E. if you're ever in that area.

草泥马

millsy23 wrote:

Last time I went to Manchest-oh everyone was walking around like they were one of the Gallagher brothers. You know, with the sort of wide legged, lean backwards until almost horizontal swagger thing that they love. Absolutely hated the place. Fuck off Manchester and all of your spaticated spawn. Grim.

I went there in November and its still the same. The whole place is grim as fuck apart from about 100 square yards right in the middle.

Part of the problem

Actually disagree, the centre's fucking horrific. If you get the train into Piccadilly, that walk into the centre past that dodgy pub (The Goose?) where there's always cunts in football shirts and smashed pint glasses strewn around outside, past a few on-the-edge-of-death-looking Milletts, and Greggs taking over every street corner, then into Piccadilly 'Gardens' with its alcies and tramps - the 'facelift' of lobbing massive slabs of grey concrete and glass into it having made it look even worse (why make Manchester look even greyer?), then you nearly get run over in a confluence of tramways, bus lanes and delivery vans as you drift towards the offensive Corbusian public lavatory that is the Arndale.

Add that the whole centre is populated by cunts and fat black women with cheapo shopping bags. Horrifying.

St. Anns Square/King Street is alright, the University area is pretty passable and the Northern Quarter's interesting but the centre is one of the shittest in the UK.

草泥马

I was referring to the walk from Harvey Nicks to St Anne's square. The rest reeks of fags and stale beer.

Part of the problem

And just when you think it couldn't possibly get any worse, you reach The Emporium.

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

Ouch!

Part of the problem

Manchester City centre was even worse before the Irish illegally parked their van.

Dave spot on about Piccadilly gardens. cut all the trees down & deposit a fucking load of concrete & metal in the form of supposed modern architecture. Fucking wanky woo eh Biggs.

Northern Quarter has expended massively though in terms of eating & drinking. Loads of decent options these days. A lot of try hard cunts though with important haircuts & the latest Primani chic.

The key point......no scousers.

Not Tadao Ando's best project I always thought. lol