Re: Countries you would most like to visit (and why?)

Yant wrote:

Do you happen to have a video version of your review to hand, Loops?

Give me two months and fifty hours and I'll report back.  Forewarning, it may be 5 hours and 45 minutes long.

The Irish love a loud Canadian plonker in Oakley's and combats Loops, you'll fit right in. Head to Sean Mc Dermott Street, best boozers in Dublin.

ExTractorFan wrote:

The Irish love a loud Canadian plonker in Oakley's and combats Loops, you'll fit right in. Head to Sean Mc Dermott Street, best boozers in Dublin.

Isn't every street named that there?  Sounds like I'd get lost rather easily.  I hear bringing up what I've heard termed 'The Troubles' in the North makes you mates with everyone really quickly?

As for loud, you must be mistaking your tourists.  It's Americans and the English that are loud and don't travel well.  I think you'll find most of the world is pretty open to Canadians and our genuinely polite and mild ways.  We even apologize when we're mad. 

As an aside, I wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of Oakley's.  I'm more of an Armani Exchange kind of man.

Montenegro - Becoming rather popular like Croatia now but still from things ive seen it seems beautiful the people also welcoming (ignoring previous England international matches).  Lovely historic walled towns and plenty of history.

Argentina (buenos aires) - Club scene appears to be fantastic beautiful looking city plenty of skyscrapers and mixture of old and new buildings, beautiful ladies no doubt.

Buenos Aires is sensational.

And the women, steak and Mick Mills are boss too.

I wasn't generalising Loopy

Plonker is a great description of Jase I reckon.

I want to go wherever Mate Green is - god rest his soul

5/4 to 7/4 2014, the weekend the bedrock music died

Got mad connections in Bhutan loops, let me know if that happens for you. Old flame there, plus a lot of old school mates from the royal family too. Been meaning to plan a trip there soon. Have some of that klang.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
Diminished Responsibility wrote:

Amsterdam, pretty self explanatory

Better brasses in Rotterdam, better smoking/music scene in Arnhem.

Just sayin'...

Good looking out flares, will keep that in mind.

loopdokter wrote:

Brazil - fit women

Be careful Loops - lots of Hepatitis round that way.

DuFunk wrote:

Argentina (buenos aires) -  beautiful ladies no doubt.

Yep, lots of it there too.

BedRob wrote:

I want to go wherever Mate Green is - god rest his soul

I enjoyed Hungry. Lots of fancy houses. Lots of fat men in vests with big bushy taches. Not much Hepatitis.

Mr Boring wrote:

Lots of fancy houses. Lots of fat men in vests with big bushy taches. Not much Hepatitis.

Could of just spent a few days in Speke.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Mr Boring wrote:

Lots of fancy houses. Lots of fat men in vests with big bushy taches. Not much Hepatitis.

Could of just spent a few days in Speke.

Plenty of fucked Livers up there.

Amsterdam, pretty self explanatory

Better brasses in Rotterdam, better smoking/music scene in Arnhem.

Just sayin'...

A man of Rhouses' status does not require the services of brasses and I'd take issue with your point about Arnhem, but anyway. I would skip Berlin if I was you Rhouses. Too cold, in every sense. Budapest is better imo. Full of friendly and well educated slavic and nordic bitches who love dancing to house music in large open-air nightcubs on the banks of the Danube.

I think I would most like to visit Greenland, to see the geysers swim and in some hot water. You might get a different answer if you asked me tomorrow.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

Belize.

i have never been to belize.

after that it is just an alphabetic list of countries to check off so that i can say "been there, done that"

would like to check out some out of the way locals, like the falklands or tierra del fuego or watts

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

You tend to get the best experiences in 3rd world countries. Always a surprise round the corner. The exception to the rule being Scotland and Wales. They are just too fucking backward.

JFT 39

not really interested in hookers to be honest chromosome. But I'd be lying if I said I won't try out a cheeky bj in a country/city where prostitution is legal. Berlin and Amsterdam are cliche, but needs to be done once at least. Was thinking about cologne, to visit Kompakt hq, but I'm assuming that's bumblefuck.

I forgot to mention, definitely want to do the same exact food trip that bourdain does in canada in last year's parts unknown.

aaaaw how sweet. Your Mrs must mean so much to you Rhouses.

Now I really do hope your Mrs  -

A) Reads this
B) Was getting ridden like Sea-biscuit in Blighty.
C) Gives you AIDS

JFT 39

Lol. Don't get all high and mighty on me. I'm sure the missus will be watching, if it ever happens. She gave me the green light for my bachelor's!

Lol. Don't get all high and mighty on me. I'm sure the missus will be watching, if it ever happens. She gave me the green light for my bachelor's!

What kind of shit do you lot practice over there? You wont find those kinds of fucked up goings on in the Quran, Rhouses.

JFT 39

Jesus Rhouses, you're going to make her watch that? Are you going to use her dowry to pay for it too?

If she's genuinely ok with it then just imagine what she gets up to when you're not around.

Last edited by Mr Boring (Wednesday Feb 2014 00:59:16)

Yeh prime example was going to England. Seen it before i'm afraid. Mrs says she's ok with stuff like that basically giving her a free pass to get ploughed by anything that takes her fancy with a guilt free mind.

Will soon become all to unattractive when you're no longer touching the sides rhouses and she rocks up with some whitey with a proper cock on him and not a little brown, weedy Asian twig, poking around in there.

Last edited by Dermo (Wednesday Feb 2014 01:01:18)

JFT 39

Forget Berlin Rhouses, it's way too obvious and hasn't been really happening since Bowie lived here. All the quality African trade works out of Hamburg, which is, and always has been, the connoisseurs choice along with Dusseldorf.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1