Re: Winter Olympics

The only curling women should be doing is curling one out on my glass coffee table whilst I lie underneath. Natch.

You wouldn't want that big Scottish munter laying one on it.

Part of the problem

Lawes in the Canadian team is hot as fuck. I would say she's not a day over 14.

dutchy101 wrote:

The only curling women should be doing is curling one out on my glass coffee table whilst I lie underneath. Natch.

lol

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

I have nothing to say in this thread other than Eve Muirfield is excellent.

http://i.imgur.com/eXnjzTX.jpg

Her mouth looks like it might be shy of dick though.

Something I'd gladly rectify.

She needs soiling thats a cert.

Sorry to be pedantic Presto but it's Muirhead not Muirfield.Think the latter is a golf course
But yes your right she would defo receive a damn good panel beating

mr rossi wrote:

Sorry to be pedantic Presto but it's Muirhead not Muirfield.

Completely ruined my wank that has.

I knew that. No idea why I put field instead tbh...  I don't even watch golf.

edited for a typo ffs. *facepalm*

Last edited by Presto (Thursday Feb 2014 08:55:07)

Finland vs Sweden about to start in hockey... I expect the streets to look like London in 28 Days Later when I get off work in 90 minutes.

All about the mens Curling today, got a man size box of kleenex ready with my trusty pint glass and some warm liver inside!!

Tenterhooks

Filed under Reg

Presto wrote:

I have nothing to say in this thread other than Eve Muirfield is excellent.

http://i.imgur.com/eXnjzTX.jpg

I bet she was wetter than Rod Hull's roof when they secured that bronze

Filed under Reg

The Winter Olympics are only mildly interesting to people from Norway and Canada. It's about as relevant as The Commonwealth Games. It's like the proper Olympics without the drugs. Although any cunt attempting the luge has to be off his nut. Proper Eurosport viewing......curling and snowball fighting and people in seven layers of clothing falling down a big hill. Get some 22 stone gadge from Finland pulling a tractor attached to his mebs and you've sealed the deal.

The Winter Olympics is basically just sliding in different ways.

Agreed. Boring as fuck for sun deprived anaemics. Even Usa V Canada in the hockey was dull as fuck.

Part of the problem

yeah that game was a real snoozer. we couldn't have beaten the swedes anyway.

Every game should have been like the USA v Russia one. Now that was fucking fun and I don't even like Ice Hockey.

All these made up skiing/boarding events belong in the X games. They arent fucking sports they are pastimes for dread-locked, smelly cunt, trustafairians trying to be cool.

Curling isn't a sport either and its also the most boring waste of time there is. Even fucking lawn bowls makes it look dull.

In short apart from the downhill and the Slay-lum you can shove the entire fucking thing up your poo cutter.

Last edited by Dermo (Friday Feb 2014 21:09:32)

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

All these made up skiing/boarding events belong in the X games. They arent fucking sports they are pastimes for dread-locked, smelly cunt, trustafairians trying to be cool.

I hear Ireland came close in the snowboard somersaulty thing, lol

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

This is what the Winter Olympics is clearly missing:

Ortis Deley presenting masterclass

Last edited by Presto (Saturday Feb 2014 05:05:30)

dutchy101 wrote:

A brass once told me that Sir Roger Moore was quite partial to a bit of that. True story.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Loopy in 5..4..3..

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

A brass once told me that Sir Roger Moore was quite partial to a bit of that. True story.

Roger Moore. He does exactly what it says on the tin.

Loopys dissertation to include:

1) The humble beginnings of the luge, started on a snow covered driveway just outside Toronto. Loopy knows the guy who made the type of kitchen cabinet that was used to luge down the driveway.

2) How the Olympic torch started in 1937 as a gift to the Fuhrer and how at one point his great Uncle was twatted over the head by the local police for playing vinyl too loud from his vinyl import store in Frankfurt, as the torch passed down the main street.

3) How England would have had progressed in winter sports at a much faster rate if only Thatcher hadnt moved all of her budget into fighting ravers in corn fields.

4) I expect references to cold and bleak times, especially up on the mountain when your playing to 35 of your closest mates out of the back of a GMC Suburban. One of the many snow themed events Loopy was involved in back in the day.

5) How skiing started in Canada after a Canadian moved to the Austrian Empire in 1797 and began raves and skiing over there just like back home.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)