Re: Winter Olympics

Creepy, if that's your attempt trying to make others laugh, then I reckon a triple homicide is funny as well.

For the most part I don't give a fuck about the Winter Olympics other than the hockey (and only when these sort of events roll around).  It's not a sport I even generally care about.  The entire country pretty much stops when we play another country.

This went viral after the Canadian Women's Team beat the US in sudden death overtime:

Astonishing that these pseudo-Yanks are still part of the British Empire, really.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Thank fuck its all over!!

Filed under Reg

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Astonishing that these pseudo-Yanks are still part of the British Empire, really.

Empire my arse.  We're a separate country and part of the Commonwealth.  Not one and the same.

loopdokter wrote:

This went viral after the Canadian Women's Team beat the US in sudden death overtime:

Tim and Sid are as annoying as fuck and that clip give a pretty crap impression of what the general feeling was around here.

Have to admit it was nice to watch the games in a country where the people actually cared about what was happening. Thought it was a great games with some superb moments. CBC coverage was as good as any sports coverage I've ever seen anywhere else.

lol @ "women's hockey." Didn't realize there was such a thing.

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

It was bad yes, but not as big a gap as there is in footy.

smallman1 wrote:

Is there a Paralympic Winter Olympics?

Yes starts next week.

Is every event down hill?

Phil Opian wrote:

Is every event down hill?

Looking forward to the wheelchair ski jump.
Reckon Ivor Nolegski could take gold for the hosts.

Phil Opian wrote:

Is every event downe hill?

Jim fixed it for ya...

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14