Re: F1 - 2014 Season

Beijing Dave wrote:
Dermo wrote:

they haven't restricted it they've just given teams less and yes it was because of environmental issues.

How is giving teams less not a 'restriction'?

I dunno its not restricted its just a change of ruling. Restricted to me means not allowed to have something  They are allowed to have it its just less than last year.

Part of the problem

Restricted.

1. limited in extent, number, scope, or action.

Can we get back to mangling Rhouses' self-esteem now?

草泥马

ha ha you could say they are restricted every year then. But they arent, they are just different parameters that they have to adhere to. Restricted is when you have 750bhp but are only allowed to use 600 of it. But yeh fuck this give it to fucking rhouses the pretend ushited cunt. Never mentioned football until 6 months ago the little fuckhole.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

they haven't restricted it they've just given teams less and yes it was because of environmental issues.

F1 should be about putting out the fastest cars possible, who guzzle half of Kuwait each race and kill a million trees with their fumes

not this fucking santised version

*edit*
Shut the fuck up Rhouses you wearing the tongue of your Asics outside your Primark denims cunt

Last edited by shaunstrudwick (Tuesday Mar 2014 05:25:49)

They are as powerful they are hybrid so 150hp is electric which cant be equated to an octane fuel power. Essentially they are quicker and have a ton more torque. They reckon in a year they will have harnessed the new turbo and torque and it will be even quicker. Its the sound thats the issue. v8s were screamers these sound like bog seats. Wank.

Part of the problem

adriano goldschmied bitch nizzle.

Phil Opian wrote:

unbearable pipsqueaks.

Superb.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

shaunstrudwick wrote:

Shut the fuck up Rhouses you wearing the tongue of your Asics outside your Primark denims cunt

LOL

Part of the problem

Rhouses is the "go to guy" on all petrolhead realted matters

like a croc wearing version of bernie ecclestone

Find me on mumsnet.............#theporkswordsman

A bit of a dull race today but Rhouses will be happy that 3 of his 22 favourite drivers finished on the podium.

Sad news about Michael Schumacher.

Last edited by Mr Boring (Sunday Mar 2014 08:36:00)

Absolutely horrible news about Schumacher. What a fucking shame. I'm sure he would have preferred to have died on the spot than this.

Part of the problem

That was one of the most boring Grand Prix I've ever seen.  There's some stiff competition in that category too.

Mr Boring wrote:

is he dead?

shaunstrudwick wrote:
Mr Boring wrote:

is he dead?

No but the doctors told his wife that he'll never be able to ski again. sad

Do feel sorry for Mickey Schu.

Spend most of your career putting your life at risk only to be kippered on a ski slope after you've retired.

So a week after the doctors saying he'll permanently be in a vegetative state Schumacher starts showing signs of consciousness.

It would be a brilliant story if he came back won an eighth drivers championship. Better than Bob Champion's.

i don't think we'll be seeing him behind the wheel again, unless its with a spazzy badge in a Renault Espace.

Disabled celebrity racing? There's a Saturday night reality tv show right there. Hosted by Stephen Hawkins obviously.

quite a good race today.

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

Not been an F1 by any stretch over the last 10 years or so, but by jove that was a cracking race, overtaking all all over the field and a flat out battle up front, really good watch

More twists and turns that a ban wand thread IMO

Mr Boring wrote:

Disabled celebrity racing? There's a Saturday night reality tv show right there. Hosted by Stephen Hawkins obviously.

I can't see Hawkins getting out of bed for less than 800k.  In fact due to his condition I cant see him getting out bed at all.  Lionel Blair seems like the obvious candidate to anchor.  He could even do a little tap dance during pit stops.

Suprised not to see Rhouses hanging out in this thread after yesterday's thrilling events. To be fair he is probably still wanking into his crocs

Amazing scenes

Watched it bedrob, great race. I just hope red bull can catch up  otherwise this is pretty much Lewis' season. Ferrari are fucked, must have left a bitter taste when Massa and force India rapes you.

Have to agree that was the best race ive seen in yonks. Like the old Mansell Senna days. Looks like these engines are all on a par .For now anyway. Cant ever remember seeing all the cars that close at lap 40-50.. Even better to see team orders fucked off.

Last edited by Dermo (Monday Apr 2014 23:06:27)

Part of the problem

After the bore-fest at Monaco (which really need to ditched from the calendar) I'm looking forward to today's race.