Topic: Fittest birds on earth?

Which country have you been to that has the highest percentage of fit birds?

I am probably not that well traveled compared to some on here (Ed, for instance) - I have only been to the USA, much of Western Europe (but never France except CDG miseryport, and never east of Berlin), Tunisia, Morocco and a smattering of East Asian countries.

Italian women are not bad but kind of hirsute and become a total fucking mess after about 30. Same for Spanish really. You see more 10/10s in those countries (and the USA) than in China though. What I will say about China, though, is due to exercise and a rice and vegetable heavy diet (and maybe the one child thing), I think the birds keep their shape a lot more. You will, on average, see a lot more 7 or 8/10s walking down any old street than you will in the West, including a fair few birds in their late 30s/early 40s who have managed to continue to look stunning (if a bit flat-arsed and chested).

Britain? Don't even mention the place, the majority of the birds are fucking grim and seem to be getting worse (smaller clothes, fatter arses, longer roots in their hair) every time I go back. Bottom of the table.

BedRob voted out. He isn't a racist. But he IS a thicket.

Re: Fittest birds on earth?

Turkey blew my mind... truly beautiful women.

Haven't been, but Lebanese woman are hot. All of them.

I was just going to say Turkey, spent some time in Istanbul about 5 years ago and couldn't believe the standard....absolute beauts

I thought Danish women were the most attractive I've seen Dave. Even the older ones.

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it'
Dogmong 2017

Never been to Denmark. Been to Holland. The birds are fit but the broad shoulders are a bit off-putting.

chigwell. sweet sweet cubes of  fuck meat. malleable like putty like clay.
cunt lips like biltong.

mastication for the nation..

ETC' tender is the night'

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Tuesday Apr 2014 12:21:20)

Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Mouldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic.

Rough
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfVobMZ8ODekWZ-Jjuc3UVk_BnXIUAMsayouNM8xno4cQSX8MH

Brazil

Absolute smorgasbord of grade A clout.

------------
From a sliding glass door, through white curtains fluttering in the breeze, comes Bruno, Guetta's elegant manservant. The two exchange a few words in French, and Bruno re-emerges a few minutes later with salads.

millsy23 wrote:

Brazil

I always expected Brazil would be up there. It has the diversity that China is lacking.

Everything from indigenous clout with massive bumpers to blonde European emigre types.

Beijing Dave wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

Brazil

I always expected Brazil would be up there. It has the diversity that China is lacking.

Everything from indigenous clout with massive bumpers to blonde European emigre types.

It's a melting pot of the best on earth. I went through six pairs of extra tight speedos in Rio.

------------
From a sliding glass door, through white curtains fluttering in the breeze, comes Bruno, Guetta's elegant manservant. The two exchange a few words in French, and Bruno re-emerges a few minutes later with salads.

Is it straightforward to go mongering there? May have to book a holiday.

Beijing Dave wrote:

It's basically on tap if you even barely resemble Peter Schmeical.

------------

LOL.

BTW love the urbandictionary definition of monger:

monger
Short for whoremonger, i.e., one who frequents whores and prostitutes.
"He's a true monger, even his vacations are all to primo whorefucking destinations."

Argentinean doris' are off the chain.

Particularly the one suaving round Pacha at 7am with their sunglasses on.

Smoking hot with Bill Oddie's to die for.

Crikey.

Jamaica. Hands down.

millsy23 wrote:
Beijing Dave wrote:

Bit of a struggle then was it Millsy?

WAHEY!

millsy23 wrote:
Beijing Dave wrote:

I think that applies to all of South America. Dye your hair blonde and stay out of the sun. Sorted.

steelydan wrote:

I thought Danish women were the most attractive I've seen Dave. Even the older ones.

You very rarely get any munters over here. Not sure about the older ones though, Dan. Is there something that you'd like to share with us?

I would have to put the Japanese at the top though. Pretty much every woman is immaculate on venturing out in public. You never see a bird in a size 14 Terry Towelling tracky hair tied back, no make up etc venturing out to pick up the daily groceries. Unlike Blighty of course. You have to commend the effort IMO. And I often do. Standing at the bottom of the escalator in the local shopping centre, peering up at the women in mini-skirts as I salute them with my half empty tin of Stong Zero Chu-Hi; which incidentally is 8% alc and two 500ml cans of which have an effect quite like no other booze I know of.

Once you go FLAC. You never go back.

Spent a stag weekend in Bulgaria a few years back and didn't see anything under forty that you wouldn't smash.

Henry Rindhoops wrote:
steelydan wrote:

You very rarely get any munters over here. Not sure about the older ones though, Dan. Is there something that you'd like to share with us?

Years ago I sailed to Sonderberg and ended up nailing some 38 year old after a boozy night in some really cheesy discotheque. I think of Her and her nutty blowjobs every day…

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it'
Dogmong 2017

Nice one! Feel free to share any photos with the gents on this board. But, we would appreciate if you could pixelate out your love length and ballsack before posting. Thanks in advance.

Once you go FLAC. You never go back.

Beijing Dave wrote:

LOL.

BTW love the urbandictionary definition of monger:

monger
Short for whoremonger, i.e., one who frequents whores and prostitutes.
"He's a true monger, even his vacations are all to primo whorefucking destinations."

My first night in Brazil. A few hours off the plane. I'm off to my host's stag do. He says it's at a farm in the middle of nowhere. Few beers with the lads. Might get to shoot some guns. I'm all in. We turn up at the 'farm'. It's got a neon sign, like the Bada Bing. 'I, I' I say, looking him up and down. Bernard Matthews this aint. The sly bastard. We walk in with several of his mates and are greeted with literally wall to wall naked catwalk models. Absolute Caligulan debauchery ensues (there may even have been a horse at one point), all fuelled with copious amounts of Skol lager and wing wang.

Go. Go tomorrow. Just go. Take lots of speedos.

------------

Bwazilliant!

Would have to say Eastern European, especially Polish, some Russians are a bit hard faced but there are some beauty's too

The northerners seem to prefer women of a South East Asian/ Eastern European persuasion.

Whilst the southerners prefer the women of South America.

Interesting, very interesting..