Re: So Betoko is a bit of a nob, eh?

I generally find that if you see a woman with a black eye, she has already been told once............anymore than that then it’s probably her fault

Filed under Reg

According to the judges, he did not do jail time as they felt he needed deep psychotherapy and he would not get any in jail

And if you want a reason there isnt one, He had come back from gigging in Mexico and was intoxicated. He went crazy and just inexplicably went completely crazy on her. she still to this day doesnt know why

And as for your comments Rhouses, fame hungry, do fuck off

Last edited by MattBlack (Wednesday Jun 2014 05:56:11)

MattBlack wrote:

And if you want a reason there isnt one, He had come back from gigging in Mexico and was intoxicated. He went crazy and just inexplicably went completely crazy on her. she still to this day doesnt know why

Blimey!

The more I read about this Betoko character the less I like him.

He'll be quaking in his boots no doubt.

I wonder if Sasha will be jumping through hoops to be associated with him again. DJ Wifebeater and The Man Like...sounds like a late night music/lifestyle clusterfuck on Channel 5.

BedRob wrote:

I generally find that if you see a woman with a black eye, she has already been told once............anymore than that then it’s probably her fault

*see eddie richardson for further details..

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

smallman1 wrote:

Gazza
Collymore
Rhouses.

The holy trinity.

i think our geoffrey boycott  liked to 'dip his toe in the water' from time to time

and of course..the 'don' of corrective ministrations , david soul , who really did take this  somewhat niche pursuit onto greater heights.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Friday May 2014 08:15:33)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Bobby Brown was way ahead of the curve.....Just exercising his prerogative no doubt

Filed under Reg

Remember enjoying this tune back in 1999 -

BedRob wrote:

Bobby Brown was way ahead of the curve.....Just exercising his prerogative no doubt

lol!!!!

may i remind you of an earlier post...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my good lady, joanne,  took  a 'selfie ', i believe it is known as in modern parlance  yesterday.

i think it may have been for some tiresome cancer charity for tits.

she looked as if she had stepped straight from the pages of a jane austin novel. pure of character , wholesome, an english rose, if you will.

unfortunately , the top button of her starched blouse was undone, and i had to take remedial action..

i immediately gave her a solid backhander, and whilst holding that sweeping pose over her prostrate figure, i read the lords 7th psalm verses 3 to 599995959 ,in ancient tongue,  from memory, casting the  devil in all his manifestations from her  harlot soul.

we were due to take in an informative and entertaining sojourn to see the  victorian beast oddity, john merrick. alas, once my blood was  up , i took my  corrective ministrations a step to far, and killed her using a flat iron.
so the  silly cow has fucked all that now.

such were my palpartations after my  brutal assault on my wife , i had to be administerd a potion of opium and laudnum( 2parts arsenic) by my physician doctor pickwick.

she will pay most dearly for her tresspasses.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Friday May 2014 08:43:02)

im sure bruno brookes and duncan norvelle were heavy handed with the fairer sex after drinking heavily at the scotch of st james or stringfellows.

arthur mullard liked to leave a firm impression with his knuckles on a richard as well.

come to think of it , possibly harry h corbertt as well, if he'd be tanning a bottle of fucking grouse and 40 benson's

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Friday May 2014 08:41:22)

I wonder if any other genres of house music attract woman beaters?

Fingers crossed it's not just prog.

Bet she was nagging the life out of the poor bloke, just off the plane from Mexico after grafting his balls off for her and the oldest baby in the world and she was there giving it large about his whereabouts and what he doing in Mex etcetera.

The Prog community looks after it's own.

Big Fella wrote:

Bet she was nagging the life out of the poor bloke, just off the plane from Mexico after grafting his balls off for her and the oldest baby in the world and she was there giving it large about his whereabouts and what he doing in Mex etcetera.

The Prog community looks after it's own.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIMDYING I CANT BREATH HAHAHAHAHAHA

We all thought it Glenn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTzt7_bP27k

I Think mr lovelady 'kept his powder dry' in this respect also. if memory serves..

she obviously wasnt 'reggae for it now'

Bet there are some right weasels giving her the shoulder to cry on routine.

Oh he's a right bastard love, I defo won't listen to his mixes anymore, do you need a babysitter to give you sometime to clear your head.

That's where a single BF would have been.

a shoulder to cry on , and a sweaty cock to suck.

these are the games paul we must all now play,  to get our hole.

a weasel/stoat/lounge lizard will soon be balls deep to the hilt(on) , all expenses paid.

oh the games, the games.

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

Know the promoter who's bringing him to India in a month or so... said "it's a year old case and no one knows what really happened" and that he's was told that this 'might' be fame hunting.

He'll be feted in India. Although they'd probably dock marks for not actually killing her or selling her to a gang of Albanians for a fiver.

This thread has gone down the expected route. .......... it's so very wrong, but feels so very right

Now, where's my dinner you faaacking slaaarg

Filed under Reg

Last edited by Wally (Friday May 2014 11:59:23)

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

TheTruth wrote:

bellowing vile words, which I recorded on my mobile phone

Shazam! No wonder he was pissed...Dixon would have taken his belt to you.

Last edited by Ben Wand (Friday May 2014 12:44:26)

Very distressing read.

Surely he'll lose his 'right to remain' once his sentence is spent? Deport the man.

Prog God

Distressing indeed, particularly the injury photos at her FB page.

On the plus side, the sideboob shot which is in that same photo gallery is kinda hot. 

Every cloud.

Distressing if you actually read it. I zoned out at the second paragraph and watched a snuff movie to brighten my spirits. Am I missing something here? Did somebody kill a bus load of kids? Is Matt Black related to the nearly deceased?