Re: So Betoko is a bit of a nob, eh?

Glad I've never bought a single track or listened to a single mix of his.
If for no other reason he should be deported for the crime he committed on the remix of song of life he attempted. Utter shite.

One thing that does indeed mystify me is how this has been kept so low profile? And also why a music industry continues to support and book him? Should be back in Mexico picking guava for a living. The horrible fucking cunt.

Part of the problem

Ditto on the side boob.

Part of the problem

La Nausee wrote:

Distressing if you actually read it. I zoned out at the second paragraph and watched a snuff movie to brighten my spirits. Am I missing something here? Did somebody kill a bus load of kids? Is Matt Black related to the nearly deceased?

No Phil I am not

It would seem the despicable little cunt is tiny...

*jump to 52 mins*

So saying I'd hit that, is kind of offside no?

Part of the problem

MattBlack wrote:
La Nausee wrote:

Distressing if you actually read it. I zoned out at the second paragraph and watched a snuff movie to brighten my spirits. Am I missing something here? Did somebody kill a bus load of kids? Is Matt Black related to the nearly deceased?

No Phil I am not

If it's any consolation, I beat my wife regularly. "Paddling", we call it.

Brutal read all this. Utter c@nt of the highest order . A suspended sentence hardly sends out the right signals. Should have been put away at least for a bit. Plus deport the fucker

Oh, proper ugly twat as well.

Enough about la nausee, what do you think of Betokokokoko?

haha spot of wife beating set your batphone off did it fads?
Don't think you can just saunter back on here when it suits you by the way.

Part of the problem

Lol - being honest, I think she could have been a bit nicer to him considering he was tired after the gigs & travel.

Hi Tom.

Hola Ahmed.

Sounds like she may have been having a bit of how's your father with the bro.

Part of the problem

Nice to see fadas released early for pilfering scrap metal, just in time for Appleby.

smallman1 wrote:

I think the rule for English treacles is only go out with English men.

Chivalrous, sophisto and huge amounts of fun.

I am of course describing myself.

I thought you were gay?(Apologies if I`m wrong)

Fucking joking about it, I pitty your partners if they burn your tea. This wormy cunt needs a hiding ten fold what this poor woman got, wonder which DJ doesn't like him and would give him the beating of his life?

Surely her male friends could treat the fucker a lesson?

If someone did that to my friend I'd go to town of them.

And YOU Rhouses, we have seen what the vertically challenged backwards savages do to women on rickety old Vehicles, that would be scrapped here, do to women in India.

But yet men go around holding hands!?

Diminished Responsibly indeed, you fucking coward.

Last edited by Beats'N'Pieces (Saturday May 2014 04:22:03)

The future ain't what it used to be.

Beats'N'Pieces wrote:

wonder which DJ doesn't like him and would give him the beating of his life?

DJ Sneak is a gangsta, I know that much..

He must have pushed her about before aswell...it was hardly a once off encounter after a few weeks on the bang...if you didn't have previous for this behaviour, surely you'd have better control of yourself? I'm sure if some of the board sleuths delved deeper they would find more stories of violence and/or mental retardation from the prick..

Last edited by liquitech1 (Saturday May 2014 04:25:59)

Can we all chip in and send Purps round to pay him a visit?

strummerjones wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

I think the rule for English treacles is only go out with English men.

Chivalrous, sophisto and huge amounts of fun.

I am of course describing myself.

I thought you were gay?(Apologies if I`m wrong)

I'm the boards answer to Julio Iglesias chief.

Simpelzzz...His small dick didn't satisfy his misses,she's been having it off with the brother,gets back from his long tour and susses it out,kicks his brother out and gets into his bed...She's probably gone in there thinking the Knobs gone out and expecting some larger sausage ..Guess what "wrong brother" busted.....

But sad as it is and if true,somethings well fishy right here,this long post from "The Truth" sounds way too scripted....Maybe a case of a disgruntled ex manger? and bitter Ex bird who realises she just lost a small cock the brother cock and earning large,thats if we go by the essay on what she did for his career and his bank balance(if true i want her as my manager)...Does not add up that the police let him off so lightly?,he pleaded guilty got sentenced so i don't get why such a light sentence,something is missing right here,would luv to know the knobs side of the story and his romeo brother...
If i was his agent and got wind of this, id drop him straight away,i know his career would be finished and my rep on the line but why are all these people still working with him?Tons of  Dj's out there,he ain't anyone special...Ehmmm something is missing does not add up,.. Anyhow the nail in the coffin for me was the reference to "he's not a Guetta /Calvin Harris"...
Could it be she was trying to mould him into an EDM Dj and he lost the plot?!?..

Back to the kitchen eh love?

If you have some free time later, you might want to take a look at Strunk & White before you make your next post.

*PATS ARSE*

草泥马

Are you related to DuFunk, Gemma?

Fantastic thread. Proper old school event. Almost like a prog raging bull story. I hope we all hear of this midget doing himself a mischief in the near future too. I hope the fully involved parties in this thread keep us up to date. Not you, Matt.

Cheers.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

So much hatred. Two sides to every fable my good friends.

Peace.