Topic: Ban Lifted

Why on earth has that fucking spastic Flares had his ban lifted? FFS mods this board gets worse and worse, its shit enough as it is without fucking dullard no mark cunts like him being reinstated and coming back on here to bore the tits off us

And stop campaigning for him ETC, I'm surprised you even have the time for the cunt

Re: Ban Lifted

ExTractorFan wrote:

Why on earth has that fucking spastic Flares had his ban lifted? FFS mods this board gets worse and worse, its shit enough as it is without fucking dullard no mark cunts like him being reinstated and coming back on here to bore the tits off us

And stop campaigning for him ETC, I'm surprised you even have the time for the cunt

may i point you to my  posting towards the end of the  'alias' thread guv'nr. bored of it all.

i accept tales of the old grey whistle test , alexis korner and dr feelgood, prog rock and captain beefheart are consigned to the bins of history much like my suicidal use of cocaine over a 25 year period.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday Jun 2014 13:51:57)

Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Mouldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic.

having been involved in the real world for a while can someone explain to me what the problem with Flares is exactly.

erik.b wrote:

having been involved in the real world for a while can someone explain to me what the problem with Flares is exactly.

Not that I have a problem with Flares, but I think he generally rubs people up the wrong way with his 'I am considerably busier, more important and more successful than yooooow' rhetoric. Worse on here for sure though.

------------
From a sliding glass door, through white curtains fluttering in the breeze, comes Bruno, Guetta's elegant manservant. The two exchange a few words in French, and Bruno re-emerges a few minutes later with salads.

millsy23 wrote:
erik.b wrote:

Not that I have a problem with Flares, but I think he generally rubs people up the wrong way with his 'I am considerably busier, more important and more successful than yooooow' rhetoric. Worse on here for sure though.

What's he achieved then?

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it'
Dogmong 2017

steelydan wrote:
millsy23 wrote:
erik.b wrote:

What's he achieved then?

You wouldn't believe it if I told you. Let's just say the man has had more adventures than you've had hot dinners.

------------
From a sliding glass door, through white curtains fluttering in the breeze, comes Bruno, Guetta's elegant manservant. The two exchange a few words in French, and Bruno re-emerges a few minutes later with salads.

millsy23 wrote:
steelydan wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

What's he achieved then?

You wouldn't believe it if I told you. Let's just say the man has had more adventures than you've had hot dinners.

I doubt he's had more than Ed Smalls.

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it'
Dogmong 2017

I don't think anybody really had a problem with him.

He was banned for posted some gay stuff and went postal about it, allsorts of loss of face and whatnot.

Big Fella wrote:

He was banned for posted some gay stuff and went postal about it, allsorts of loss of face and whatnot.

No idea Smallman had gone postal after all the comments about the I 'heart' house pic??

------------

millsy23 wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

No idea Smallman had gone postal after all the comments about the I 'heart' house pic??

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/golf-clap.gif

I'm here all week Hannu.

------------

You make my hole week Millsy

As far as i remember flarsey can't afford a TV, what are you on about millsy. There was something about him getting a track on communicate too - was that his 15 mins?

millsy23 wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Have only just seen this.

The old classic!

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

There was something about him getting a track on communicate too - was that his 15 mins?

I think we had already confirmed his contribution to that track:

1) Popping out to the local Spar to get the Pot Noodles and Jaffa Cakes in.
2) Leaving the other bloke alone to do all of the production stuff.

Once you go FLAC. You never go back.

Henry Rindhoops wrote:
Diminished Responsibility wrote:

There was something about him getting a track on communicate too - was that his 15 mins?

I think we had already confirmed his contribution to that track:

1) Popping out to the local Spar to get the Pot Noodles and Jaffa Cakes in.
2) Leaving the other bloke alone to do all of the production stuff.

So maybe not his 15 mins, just about 3-4.

It says he is banned here Hannu, just for the record I don't think ETF is Dermo as I do remember him giving Dermo a hard time.

Of course that could be auld Dermo beating himself up again.

Last edited by Big_Fella (Friday Sep 2014 16:43:57)

Might be that he shared an IP with some alias that got banned.

Yep. He's not Dermo though, it was Mike Miller. big_smile

Hahaha

I doubt he will hunt you out in Bristol, Chris.

Homegrove wrote:

Yep. He's not Dermo though, it was Mike Miller. big_smile

Lol, shoulld have guessed really!

Mike's the real angriest man in dance music.

No fucking idea. Mike was most likely throwing shit at wall and seeing if something stuck. It seems some did. And we might as well close this discussion too.