Re: Your Favourite Facts

being 'as one ' with the kibble/chisel/oats/ for many many many many many years , and then stopping, plays coitus interrupts with your metabolism ....leaving you with tits and gene hackman like features .

indeed, a journey through the 'outer limits' from medium to large to extra large and its boarders.

do not adjust your horizontal.do not adjust your vertical.we control them.for the next hour sit quietly in you chair you fat cunt.we repeat there is nothing wrong with your clothes.

you are about to experiance the  awe and mystery which reaches the inner mind to - the outer limits of your wardrobe.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Saturday Jun 2014 08:56:22)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

I am the only person on this board that has seen his national team in a World Cup competition.

England v Tunisia WC 98, my first and only England game.

Your brain uses 20% of the oxygen that enters your bloodstream.

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

Is that an insult?

Part of the problem

Big Fella wrote:

I am the only person on this board that has seen his national team in a World Cup competition.

England v Tunisia WC 98, my first and only England game.

The only thing worse than the England team is the fans it attracts. I can't understand why anyone would subject themselves to an England game.

England fans: Small time bigoted cunts - not your figurative metaphorical entertaining bigot like ETC - proper boring Dresden No Surrender idiots.

Easily my most favourite fact right now: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Digweed

It would be a brave man who goes drinking with George.

All aeroplane black box recorders are now pre-installed with a C90 cassette playing "Ride On Time" on repeat.

If the world population all jumped up and down at the same time it would move our planet into a different orbit.

In the 2014 Oxford Picture Dictionary their definition of a proper cunt refers to those who are the responsible driver for the night getting really high or drunk and leave it to others to get them home safely. Some have a picture of BF and the others of Pube.

People from Liverpool have all had a sense of humour bypass, they were never nor ever will be ones to tell or take a good joke.

Akala is boss.

Jack is back baby.....

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

Easily my most favourite fact right now: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Digweed

That bit about the cricket is a great bit of trivia. Talented family for sure, looks like George likes to eat what he shoots. (except when using clays).

Jack is back baby.....

Black men have massive cocks.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

No…that's a racial stereotype Dermo

steelydan wrote:
Dermo wrote:

No, its personal experience.

Part of the problem

People who key your 4 day old car on the 17th floor of a NCP car park want burning in a lift.

Jack is back baby.....

Dermo wrote:

Some white dudes have proper mallets too Derms. I have been known to illicit the sound of a squealing pig from some of my conquests.

From pain, Derms. From pain.

I dont do honkies.

Part of the problem

Laughing Jack wrote:

If the world population all jumped up and down at the same time it would move our planet into a different orbit

Nonsense.

Part of the problem

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia Is having a fear of long words

Dermo wrote:
steelydan wrote:
Dermo wrote:

No, its personal experience.

Lol

Laughing Jack wrote:

People who key your 4 day old car on the 17th floor of a NCP car park want burning in a lift.

Do you drive a Porsche?

Neil Tennant from the Pet Shop Boys is a fully qualified Rugby League referee.

Smallman Snr tried every trick in the book to get jnr into a hetro boy band.

Part of the problem

A shark will only attack you if you are wet.

stylustrouble wrote:

Neil Tennant from the Pet Shop Boys is a fully qualified Rugby League referee.

Made me laugh!

ernest hemmingway's corpse is reaminated with energy supplied by vigorous gay sex on a fair trade bearskin rug by radio bbc employees/satanic worshippers, every morning during the world cup.

once hemmingeways affront to  god and humananity unethical beast is awoken,  he's frankenstien musings and sonnets paint the scene of multicultrual beauty  for the  bbc roving reporter treading over the evocative image of  dora the explorer who is at his feet liquefying  and shitting from every orrifice into the open sewers which run through the fevelas like strands of saffron in a honeymoon linguine.

cunts.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday Jun 2014 00:25:13)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."