Re: "Glasto"

joeyp wrote:

Had a raging argument,

There was a space where there was a net up with all these females rubbing their arse against. Happy to let you touch - liberating.

Correlation?

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:
joeyp wrote:

Had a raging argument,

There was a space where there was a net up with all these females rubbing their arse against. Happy to let you touch - liberating.

Correlation?

No, the touching came after the argument. One of those fuck you moments to your burd when she has pissed you off.

The argument was due to me going wacky early on. Shameful.

Republik of Saddleworth

yeh , get rid.

Part of the problem

Looking forward to the tales of Glastoites returning to work/the real world circa Tues/Wed. Had some bloke work for me come in on the Tue still off his box. Was totally all over the place so gave him some work in another building for a couple of days so no one else cottoned on/saw him.

Good work Joey P.

More stories please mate !

Newbie but was at The Old Barn for Babealicious, so good Prog credentials.........

joeyp wrote:

a space where there was a net up with all these females rubbing their arse against. Happy to let you touch

LOL, what type of net? a fishing net? could you elaborate please?

monostereo wrote:
joeyp wrote:

a space where there was a net up with all these females rubbing their arse against. Happy to let you touch

being infirm , impotent and a vegatable left in my own  amonia piss by my harsh mistress. it brings tears of joy to my grey palid skin and a rictus toothless grin to my medicine ball head to read about our flashing young blades and their boys own adventures.

it gets me out.

no girls though, girls just get in the way and hold us boys  back.boo to girls.

you cant wrestle naked in the sand like two wriggly worms with a girl.

a quick spit on the palm of your hand for a spot of 'slicklegging' out of the sight of matron, then home for tucker and the lone ranger and tonto.

nurse...

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday Jun 2014 04:36:40)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:
monostereo wrote:
joeyp wrote:

being infirm , impotent and a vegatable left in my own  amonia piss by my harsh mistress. it brings tears of joy to my grey palid skin and a rictus toothless grin to my medicine ball head to read about our flashing young blades and their boys own adventures.

it gets me out.

no girls though, girls just get in the way and hold us boys  back.boo to girls.

you cant wrestle naked in the sand like two wriggly worms with a girl.

a quick spit on the palm of your hand for a spot of 'slicklegging' out of the sight of matron, then home for tucker and the lone ranger and tonto.

nurse...

Im nicking that worms comment etc. Joy

Republik of Saddleworth

The BBC's coverage is, bar the odd presenter, great.

I had to watch some of it on Friday night, fuck me, Arcade Fire are a right load of shit cunts, aren't they?

Either AC / DC or Iron Maiden will headline on the Saturday in 2015.

You heard it here first.

joeyp wrote:

Shangrila is incredible. There was a space where there was a net up with all these females rubbing their arse against. Happy to let you touch - ..

You sure you wasn't in the Sugar Hut ?

Filed under Reg

BedRob wrote:
joeyp wrote:

Shangrila is incredible. There was a space where there was a net up with all these females rubbing their arse against. Happy to let you touch - ..

You sure you wasn't in the Sugar Hut ?

A possibility Rob, its a big place. I felt liked a proclaimer by Sunday.

The netting was that of a mosquito fabric, smooth and silky. Unable to pop johnson through.

Error error, try again error

our survey says another key.

Do people in the sugar hut put their willy's between their legs and pretend that they have a vagina? If so I was in the sugar hut getting down with the kids.

Last edited by joeyp (Monday Jun 2014 06:27:25)

Republik of Saddleworth

quite possibly, Glenn is often seen in there on stilts, juggling and genrally being a turn of the century rapscallion

Apart from the row, running out of drugs before the festival started, touching arse and generally being bolloxed all weekend, good time then ?

Filed under Reg

BedRob wrote:

quite possibly, Glenn is often seen in there on stilts, juggling and genrally being a turn of the century rapscallion

Apart from the row, running out of drugs before the festival started, touching arse and generally being bolloxed all weekend, good time then ?

The best mate. See you next year

Republik of Saddleworth

Watched Disclosure last night. Looked like they smashed it to be fair to them.

nice!!

I havent been for about 13 years or so, now the kids are getting a little older, may fuck them off for a few days as the Mrs wants to go as well

My mate was down the about 8 days before (helping set up and build the Shangri-la area), was posting on twitter and FB right up last Thurs, nobody has seen or heard of him since lol

Filed under Reg

BedRob wrote:

My mate was down the about 8 days before (helping set up and build the Shangri-la area), was posting on twitter and FB right up last Thurs, nobody has seen or heard of him since lol

Is he as 'mad' as you Rob?

I doubt that very much BF

Although i am a pillar of the community these days, i even ran a stall at the kids shcool fete on Saturday, fucking craaazy it was

Filed under Reg

I told Skrillex to fuck off in Shangri La. And he did.

BedRob wrote:

I doubt that very much BF

Although i am a pillar of the community these days, i even ran a stall at the kids shcool fete on Saturday, fucking craaazy it was

what has become of us mate.

i had to go to the chingford festival on saturday with my mother in law( a brutal hostess with shoulders like a lifeguard and a walk to match) looking at boxes with sea shells on them for 17 hours.

things that people have made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9eaOVSpY

jo was in the palm 'reading' tent tossing off  chingfords ww2 veterans for a guniea a pop.even the raspberrys .

all funds /proceeds for a new confessor summer demis rousos kahftan.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday Jun 2014 07:02:49)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

I put up three gazebos last weekend for the Summer Fete. The old kind with the poles, not the new fangled pop up ones for light-in-the-loafer types that shop in Homebase. I was revered as a demi god by the assembled throng of 30 something mothers of three. Six of them sat on a nearby log, drinking Diet Coke and giggling behind their hands as my ripped torso glistened with the effort of inserting pole C2 into L-shaped corner piece D1. The fact each gazebo looked like a microlight crash site didn't dampen their ardour, or my desire to get home and watch Saturday Kitchen. I basically owned that set up hour, in the sun, with my mummy fan club.

Last edited by millsy23 (Monday Jun 2014 08:33:26)

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Living the dream Millsy

In bits here, horror show drive home, brilliant stuff all round, details later.

Watched the Metallica-bit today. Missed the pyro and bombs they usually have, and was weirded out by Paddy Considine at the back of the stage looking happier than pig in shit when Hetfield was playing in front of him. Never thought him a fan. I tweeted about it and he even replied. So I guess were best buds now. Me and Paddy.

It was a damn fine show though.