Topic: Burning Man...any kop?

Wondering if anyone has been to Burning Man. Was listening to last years Burridge mix and got a pang to go. A week in the desert devoid of any creature comforts having to barter for survival like a medieval peasant maybe a tall order for a 40yr old softie like myself.....but from an experience perspective looks like nothing comes close .

Re: Burning Man...any kop?

It looks amazing and hard work.

My mate went last year and said it was amazing. He is however, mad as a shit-house rat.

Based on a handful of images and unbridled ignorance,  I have painted a rather tainted picture of it in my mind which im sure I am completely right about.

- drifting about aimlessly for days on end in your own filth,
- in DESERT heat, 
- Perpetual scene from Mad Max
- Load of hippies

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Tried to persuade the missis to do this with me. Wasn't interested after I told her that on the first day I intended to throw her into a lions pit of a gang bang whilst I watch filling my face with bath salts and fingering an ebony beauty.

This has been on my list of "to dos" for some time.

Mad max techno

Saucy. What's Mrs Joey's view on the 50 year old you sexually assaulted?

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Saucy. What's Mrs Joey's view on the 50 year old you sexually assaulted?

Unknown and shall remain unknown

seanc80 wrote:

My mate went last year and said it was amazing. He is however, mad as a shit-house rat.

Based on a handful of images and unbridled ignorance,  I have painted a rather tainted picture of it in my mind which im sure I am completely right about.

- drifting about aimlessly for days on end in your own filth,
- in DESERT heat, 
- Perpetual scene from Mad Max
- Load of hippies

On the heat, we went to Coachella last year (soooooooo LA) and it fine. As long as you keep hydrated on krug and wiff waff you cope quite well. Saying that those two festivals couldn't be further apart. Some perspective.

Its amazing but you might want to rent one of these or something similar

http://bm2004camper.tripod.com/BM2004Camper/thumbnails/400x300/BurningMan_2004_068.jpg

it makes the whole experience much better

oh and

Bonnaroo > Coachella

Last edited by deadhead (Monday Jun 2014 13:18:39)