Topic: Bye-bye then Bedrock Forum - thank you for...

... umpteen friendships over the years - some of which were deep and meaningful and lasted days, many more of which have been deep and meaningful and lasted a decade or more...

... the nights out, the weekends away, the Ibiza adventures, the after-parties and the countless hours at work spent catching up on shit...

... the hundreds and hundreds of links, suggestions and recommendations to countless purchases, downloads, mixes, tunes and broadcasts...

14 years on here - everything comes to an end - hit the lights, cue the music...

Re: Bye-bye then Bedrock Forum - thank you for...

sad

Hopefully John will have a change of heart when he sees the responses and how it's enjoyed so much by most.

Sad to say it but its the end of an era. Can't see myself bothering with another messageboard and without this place for tunes and music info I can really see my interest in the music and searching for tunes dwindling.

Despite never having met a lot of you its been a great laugh and I could happily spend an evening drinking with you.

Can kind of understand John's decision, however.  He's got a business and a brand to protect and whilst posters on here have nothing to lose, he does.  Thanks for hosting it for our fun, amusement and education John.

never tire of this...a fitting end if it the last swansong

any other sites with a focus on similar music around? Would be a great pity to lose all those links and posts in the "what's are you listening to at the moment" thread and the likes.

Not my cup of tea Matt TBH...prefer this

Remembering my memory of Digweed at the Fire and lightbox 2 Octobers ago playing this  all the way to 8am that lovely Sunday morning...

munkyn wrote:

Not my cup of tea Matt TBH...prefer this

Remembering my memory of Digweed at the Fire and lightbox 2 Octobers ago playing this  all the way to 8am that lovely Sunday morning...

Love this

Last edited by erik.b (Tuesday Jul 2014 14:42:09)

smashdad wrote:

thank you for the music John - it's why we're all here smile

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

smashdad wrote:

... umpteen friendships over the years - some of which were deep and meaningful and lasted days, many more of which have been deep and meaningful and lasted a decade or more...

... the nights out, the weekends away, the Ibiza adventures, the after-parties and the countless hours at work spent catching up on shit...

... the hundreds and hundreds of links, suggestions and recommendations to countless purchases, downloads, mixes, tunes and broadcasts...

14 years on here - everything comes to an end - hit the lights, cue the music...

Dry them.

Ben Wand wrote:
smashdad wrote:

Dry them.

Really?!

REALLY?!

There's your fucking problem folks - right there...

shaunstrudwick wrote:

That is a boss album and had a mix cd on mixmag (I think) that went with it. The last track was absolutely amazing. Asassins of sound I think it was

Anyway, Like Kev, dutchy, et al. been here a long time. Time to move on though.

Last edited by benson (Tuesday Jul 2014 15:01:04)

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

smashdad wrote:

Really?!

REALLY?!

Indeed.

Oh my God! I just realised! What will Big Fella do without his lifeline to the outside world? His daily intravenous dose of status-fantasy, the lifeblood of his meagre, grease-stained existence?

Somebody take a screenshot of his magnificent post count quick, he'll want that to show his grandchildren. Oh, the pain! The suffering! What will I do now waaaaaah

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Yant wrote:
smashdad wrote:

Really?!

REALLY?!

Indeed.

Absolutely no different at all than sabotini trying to have a go at me in the thread to try and save a board. The snide selfish girl.

Part of the problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr3CcBp6aw0

Ben Wand wrote:

Oh my God! I just realised! What will Big Fella do without his lifeline to the outside world? His daily intravenous dose of status-fantasy, the lifeblood of his meagre, grease-stained existence?

Somebody take a screenshot of his magnificent post count quick, he'll want that to show his grandchildren. Oh, the pain! The suffering! What will I do now waaaaaah

Hahahahahahahahahaha

can't you please deal with your personal vendetta or whatever your problem is per PM?! can't be that hard can it?

smashdad wrote:

Oh do be quiet. You're the epitome of bad attitude and profanity on here. Have some fun and laugh at yourself for a change, cut loose and stop taking it all so seriously. Misery bollocks.

kovy71 wrote:
Ben Wand wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

can't you please deal with your personal vendetta or whatever your problem is per PM?! can't be that hard can it?

What? A bit like you calling me a cunt?

Part of the problem

kovy71 wrote:

You only have 87 posts. Your opinion is significantly less important than Fla...I mean, Smashdad's. So there.

so much prove in here why digweed's decision is appropriate. fucking losers.

kovy71 wrote:

so much prove in here why digweed's decision is appropriate. fucking losers.

So true.

Hang on sunshine you're as guilty as anyone throwing insults and abuse about.

Part of the problem