Re: Bye-bye then Bedrock Forum - thank you for...

kovy71 wrote:

so much prove in here why digweed's decision is appropriate. fucking losers.

Yup

kovy71 wrote:

Hopefully it shows up who the real dickheads are and that most of us enjoy the community and forum and want it to remain.

Yeh so true. Kovy comes on calls people a cunt and then says its right to close a board down. Have a fucking word. And you stylus have been as guilty as anyone. Regular at abusing BF. So much richness going on.

Part of the problem

erik.b wrote:
munkyn wrote:

Not my cup of tea Matt TBH...prefer this

Remembering my memory of Digweed at the Fire and lightbox 2 Octobers ago playing this  all the way to 8am that lovely Sunday morning...

Love this

indeed erik...that fateful conversation b4 you foxtrot oscar back home

Fibonacci sequence, yes I can count

kovy71 wrote:

It's a messageboard for chrissakes. We all have to be at work in the morning. Diggers will keep on playing gigs and getting sent tunes. The bins will get emptied as per. Smallman will still support Chelsea. Gus will still fancy skinny white girls. Flares will still be AWOL.

Switch off your computer and go and do something less boring instead.

Ben Wand wrote:

Oh my God! I just realised! What will Big Fella do without his lifeline to the outside world? His daily intravenous dose of status-fantasy, the lifeblood of his meagre, grease-stained existence?

Somebody take a screenshot of his magnificent post count quick, he'll want that to show his grandchildren. Oh, the pain! The suffering! What will I do now waaaaaah

Hahahahahahahahahaha

and there we have the cheese dick for Tuesday

Dermo wrote:

Yeh so true. Kovy comes on calls people a cunt and then says its right to close a board down. Have a fucking word. And you stylus have been as guilty as anyone. Regular at abusing BF. So much richness going on.

where is this thread anyway? you didn't suddenly delete it did you?

check out my hearthis.at page

i'm too old for this shit

munkyn wrote:
erik.b wrote:
munkyn wrote:

Not my cup of tea Matt TBH...prefer this

Remembering my memory of Digweed at the Fire and lightbox 2 Octobers ago playing this  all the way to 8am that lovely Sunday morning...

Love this

Trains to catch and Jody to rescue iirc

erik.b wrote:
munkyn wrote:
erik.b wrote:

Love this

Trains to catch and Jody to rescue iirc

indeed mate..was worth the stay all the way to the end nonetheless!!

Ben Wand wrote:
smashdad wrote:

There's your fucking problem folks - right there...

Oh do be quiet. You're the epitome of bad attitude and profanity on here. Have some fun and laugh at yourself for a change, cut loose and stop taking it all so seriously. Misery bollocks.

*chuckles*

You ignorant fuck...

Genuinely sad the board will be no more, I hope John changes his mind. Those here for the music will appreciate how important the resource is...maybe just flat out ban people who aren't keeping things in good spirit instead of warnings and random red cards... hmm

Not surprised that by the end of the first page this of all threads had been shat on as per usual...I'm all for zero tolerance for serial offenders...

All the best fellas!

..will the last one here please turn out the light...

..So long, and thanks for all the fish...

Etc etc etc....

Strudders linked what my last tune would be with FWYDO

Will miss some of the banter here, but not all of it if being honest. Met up with a fair few of the folk on here over the 13 or so years, who have pretty much all been sound. Hope you all get whatever it is you are looking for in life, or somesuch...

Not good at farewells.... so I guess this is 'See ya!'

Beef Jerky Time!

liquitech1 wrote:

Not surprised that by the end of the first page this of all threads had been shat on as per usual...I'm all for zero tolerance for serial offenders...

+1

I presume I get some sort of Lifetime Achievement/Outstanding Contribution award?

There must be something amongst all that dribble I've posted over the years that are worthy of note?

Have to laugh at the amount of two faced fucking wankers making out others are responsible for the decision. Completely negating themselves from the equation. Takes some fucking front to do that you fucking hard faced cunts.

Oooh yes John quite right. Oooh yes John, some spoiled it for others. Ooooh yes John, aliases ruined it (whilst blatantly having aliases of their own Beijing Dave) Fucking snidey little arse licking, rat, cunts.

Sub 100 post twats (kovy) making out they were/are the foundation of the boards existence and will sorely miss it. Members who contribute fucking nothing about music. Members who never start threads, just make side remarks about people who bother. People who haven't got a fucking thing in any, way, shape, or form to offer the board other than to log on and make snide remarks (thats you sabotini you fucking spineless cunt). People who have been guilty of abusing other members but now conveniently seem to have completely forgotten that. When they are responsible for the negativity themselves (stylustrouble) and countless others. They are the people who HAVE contributed to its demise as well. Yet now they think they have a place for a voice trying to distance themselves from it? Fucking hypocrites. Fucking laughable. Take your fucking medicine. At least I stand up to be counted.

Last edited by Dermo (Tuesday Jul 2014 19:04:23)

Part of the problem

Name names Dermo. Let's go down in a blaze of glory.

They've named themselves by posting in the two existing threads.

Part of the problem

go

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

You're a fucking arsewipe furry. Look at you all high and mighty fawning round the place you horrible cunt. Trying to make Hannu take the blame for a forum that until he and the gu brigade arrived was dead and buried anyway and maybe wouldn't exist anyway without the traffic that brought. You're just an arse licker, grovelling whilst looking down on everybody like a proper fucking twat. Like you're some kind of model member or something you snivelling fuck hole.

Last edited by Dermo (Tuesday Jul 2014 18:48:44)

Part of the problem

Before Uncle John pulls the plug I'd like to know what happens Violet's 1970s' bar and globe drinks cabinet.

Other than that I'm not too bothered about the board.

Having a decent moderator with a bit of interest would have helped.As for the "flaming", its no different than the old GU board,just better run.Can imagine a few boring cunts on here won`t` know what to do with themselves now.

read between the lines. john is hard up for cash.