Re: Bye-bye then Bedrock Forum - thank you for...

fuck me,  my progressive house thread 1996-2001 that no one listens too.that made me do it even more.
total catharsis.

fack.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

I will definitely be at Bedrock in October if anybody wants a shandy (unless its at Fire).

lol @ BF's last hurrah. Next Ed will tell us he was never at Spike Island and Derms will say he's never played a record and lives in Stoke. I'll sure miss this place, but will try and keep in touch via soundcloud until that becomes the inevitable corporate wankfest.

I might even post a pic of myself so you can all keep me in your wallets, and hearts, forever.

millsy23 wrote:

lol @ BF's last hurrah. Next Ed will tell us he was never at Spike Island and Derms will say he's never played a record and lives in Stoke. I'll sure miss this place, but will try and keep in touch via soundcloud until that becomes the inevitable corporate wankfest.

I might even post a pic of myself so you can all keep me in your wallets, and hearts, forever.

Funnily enough i bought a smart tv last week for the bedroom and you can stream Soundcloud on it, so went to yours and Damo's page, listening to Millsy with his blue shirt photo holding his lads hand really got Mrs BF in the mood.

Big Fella wrote:

I will definitely be at Bedrock in October if anybody wants a shandy (unless its at Fire).

I might just take you up on that mate.

jo's gone mad and threating to track down diggers bella emberg style with rolling pin, as she dosent want "that fucking cunt back" in our relationship.

mr and mrs, love one another.........

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

Big Fella wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

Funnily enough i bought a smart tv last week for the bedroom and you can stream Soundcloud on it, so went to yours and Damo's page, listening to Millsy with his blue shirt photo holding his lads hand really got Mrs BF in the mood.

Me looking on as you lube up. Another parting gift.

Mr Boring wrote:

Before Uncle John pulls the plug I'd like to know what happens Violet's 1970s' bar and globe drinks cabinet.

Other than that I'm not too bothered about the board.

ahh mate, the old girl is not doing to well, shes got a growth on her neck the size of a luis xiv tea chest.
truth be told i cut her grass every saturday morning and bring her her weekend papers , and have never fingerd her painful tumors, she worked in a munitions factory in the war and lost her brother in north africa.

i normally have a vienese whirl and a cuppa with her after, poor old girl.shes a brave as they come.

still its a lovely bar and globe.............

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Jul 2014 01:34:12)

Big Fella wrote:

While everybody is getting things off their chest.

Confession Time

I have never owned a chippy.

haha class

Part of the problem

Big Fella wrote:

While everybody is getting things off their chest.

Confession Time

I have never owned a chippy.

LOL.  If only Flares was here to realise his piss-taking was falling on death ears.

And Phil Opian...

whilst I havent been the most frequent poster, I will sorely miss this board if it does go..

Thanks for all the laughs, tunes etc everyone..fingers crossed John reconsiders and the naughty boys wind their necks in a bit

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:
Mr Boring wrote:

Before Uncle John pulls the plug I'd like to know what happens Violet's 1970s' bar and globe drinks cabinet.

ahh mate, the old girl is not doing to well, shes got a growth on her neck the size of a luis xiv tea chest.

Sorry to hear that. The Doctors rushed me through for a priority biopsy yesterday so they clearly think I'm fucked. It made Uncle John's "Time to say your goodbyes"  thread title all the more funny

Fuck you cancer and Fuck you Digweed! I'm going to book Sasha for my wake instead.

Seriously mate?

Hope all is well...

Sorry Boring, how fucked mate?

Fucking hell, Mr Boring. Really sorry to hear that mate. Hope it is all OK - wishing you the best of luck with it all.

Two negatives make a positive yeh?

Hope you are ok though boring obv.

Part of the problem

The results aren't back yet so let's not write me off yet.

Either way I'll out last this board.

Sorry for doing a Loopy.

its all about you isnt it boring?

Whats this about the betoko thread on here going viral? Where?

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

its all about you isnt it boring?

Whats this about the betoko thread on here going viral? Where?

A decent moderator would merge these two threads.

#justsayin

Sad news. Good people on here and the music was 'on point'.

lol well played bf.

Beijing Dave, Chromosome Junction, Smallman, Big Fella, BedRob, ETC, Fad, Matt Black, joeyp, dermo - would be great to add you fellas on facebook. PM!

Mr Boring wrote:
EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:
Mr Boring wrote:

Sorry to hear that. The Doctors rushed me through for a priority biopsy yesterday so they clearly think I'm fucked. It made Uncle John's "Time to say your goodbyes"  thread title all the more funny

Fuck you cancer and Fuck you Digweed! I'm going to book Sasha for my wake instead.

Jesus christ boring,
easy for me to say but they are probably taking the better safe then sorry route, as they should.
my boy had the same thing a few years ago, thw one with fucking cunting cystic fibrosis, turned out all well in the end.

be well mate,

glenn

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

Sad news. Good people on here and the music was 'on point'.

lol well played bf.

Beijing Dave, Chromosome Junction, Smallman, Big Fella, BedRob, ETC, Fad, Matt Black, joeyp, dermo - would be great to add you fellas on facebook. PM!

PM sent and Boring be good you lad you.

I feel like smallers being dumped today.

Republik of Saddleworth

Best of British boring.

As long as the bin dippers thread hits 200 pages i don't care what happens.

Part of the problem