Re: Phoenix from the ashes

Mr Boring wrote:
BedRob wrote:

Shall we all just fuck off over to mumsnet ?

I am already registered so i am good to go from my end

ETC posting on mumsnet will make the national papers.

Please make this happen.

haha, i can see traingular sambos at coffee mornings all over this great land being thrown into the air. And the "take a break" hotline going down under the stress

Find me on mumsnet.............#theporkswordsman

Beef Jerky Time!

millsy23 wrote:

Dermo. Give it a rest yeah. Honestly no one cares chief. Just enjoy your new kitchen, listen to your sonos, have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.

Dermo is going to need an outlet once the bedrock forum goes down, feel sorry for his missus.

Last edited by Diminished Responsibility (Wednesday Jul 2014 06:50:55)

Im going to Stoke Rhouses. Always let off some steam there.

Part of the problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML1OZCHixR0

a new bedrock dawn .

fuckin on.it

(ETC at stage 5 of grieving)

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

I am heading over to here

http://www.ukmusic.com/forum/chit-chat/ … 43149.html

These fuckers are chicken oriental

Topic - Gettin drunk

wat do u do wen ur drunk apparently i talk nonstop i last got drunk few weeks ago on pernod it was really funny apparently i was talking non stop bout $$$$ and then i tripped over the ash tray and fell on to the chair im just really random wen drunk i dont hav a clue wat im talking about everyone just laughs at me and i sneaked pernod to guildford college and was drunk in th
MarkyMarkyMark 

Apparantly I'm like me... but moreso.
I'm not sure what that means.
rob_667minus1

im mad
tony15bum 

i pick fights with trees and act more drunk then i am. i dont know why but something in my head say" be stupid". and ive only had like half a bottle of turkey 101. im a heavyweight.
GrammaMoses 

wat do u do wen ur drunk apparently i talk nonstop i last got drunk few weeks ago on pernod it was really funny apparently i was .................wen drunk i dont hav a clue wat im talking about everyone just laughs at me and i sneaked pernod to guildford college and was drunk in the college library lol
Looks like college won't do you much good, so from now on when you get drunk you better just start spreading your legs and quietly opening your mouth. That's probably the only way you will ever accomplish anything.
lyricalgirl 

sorry bout dat post i was in a very random mood wen i posted it and was bored
GrammaMoses 

Wow Lyricalgirl!!!...I got a feeling that YOU ARE GONNA MAKE IT AFTER ALL!!!!!
Go get'em!
GeologyRocks 

You sound like you were drunk when your wrote that post lol
lyricalgirl 

I come up with some great ideas and inventions. Only to forget about them in the morning.
saz

see thats the very thing rob, i want no part of it,no part of it at all .... i have no empathy with it, i am like a broken vessel ship wrecked on high seas, adrift ..i need intelligent interaction..

where am i to go for that, the  qpr message boards...i just happen to support the same eleven blokes that wear the same colours, that all... nothing else binds us.there all cunts.

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,

Is that Cigar forum still going?

Happy to contribute financially to a new board..

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

see thats the very thing rob, i want no part of it,no part of it at all .... i have no empathy with it, i am like a broken vessel ship wrecked on high seas, adrift ..i need intelligent interaction..

where am i to go for that, the  qpr message boards...i just happen to support the same eleven blokes that wear the same colours, that all... nothing else binds us.there all cunts.

Granted, slim pickings mate, slim pickings, i shall keep trawling until i find us a suitable port to dock in once i have navigated my way through the stormy sea of emptiness that is dance music message boards

Come in no 9 your time is up

smallman1 wrote:

Me too. Are we putting Presto in charge of the money?

MattBlack wrote:

It appears so.
http://www.herfersparadise.org/portal/m … ame=Forums

Presto wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

It appears so.
http://www.herfersparadise.org/portal/m … ame=Forums

One final raid, for old times sake?

Mr Boring wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

Me too. Are we putting Presto in charge of the money?

lol

Mr Boring wrote:
BedRob wrote:

Shall we all just fuck off over to mumsnet ?

I am already registered so i am good to go from my end

ETC posting on mumsnet will make the national papers.

Please make this happen.

perhaps this one from yester year will do the job mate!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for those who use the moniker "IM A MOTHER"....as if there some divine omnipotent super being. a shield of honor, if you will.

so fucking what, you dropped a screaming brat that nine months precviously ,began as rancid man fat   dripping  round your  engorged  cunt lips after leaving the hairy sack of some latvian hippy.

it wasnt planned. you  did'nt take a 'conscious decision to create life'.

you got on the kib/diamond white  and was gagging for phallus of any race/creed/religion and got knocked up by some cunt who was on his fucking toes quicker than a junk hungry predator ripping through a pensioners purse.

new age nonsense..." YOU CANT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, IM A MOTHER"  or "SHE WAS A WOMAN AND ABOVE ALL A MOTHER" .....get to falkirk you fuckers.

next thing is you'll be asking for credit for having the ability to breathe , talk shit(as all women do) or for having a central nervous system.

perhaps special dispensations should be awarded in the form of further additional funds , and /or property /bodily organs  from ex partners/ husbands for the ability to put your legs in the air without shitting yourself or the bed.

"HOW DARE YOU, IM A MOTHER".
someone nail that shecunt to a cross.

lorraine kelly had better watch out.ie got my eye on her weekly column

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Jul 2014 07:44:16)

hahaha, i do indeed remember that post.....Page 104 from the new book isn't it...Chapter 5 - How I met Your Mother

need to get out the tom daley.towie/nelson mandela/ my neighbours retro bar/tales from the square mile/captains wheel/tuning fork posts to pass then down to my grandchildren....i want them read out when i have my viking funeral burning down the river roding,, can you make sure jo comes with me prefrabley alive , shed like that.

ETC'not bothering to spell anything correctly now'

need to get out the tom daley.towie/nelson mandela/ my neighbours retro bar/tales from the square mile/captains wheel/tuning fork posts to pass then down to my grandchildren....i want them read out when i have my viking funeral burning down the river roding,, can you make sure jo comes with me prefrabley alive , shed like that.

Get all your posts copied into MS word and try and find a VERY good proof reader mate lol

Does anyone remember the "penis beaker" thread?

Meanwhile.......over on mumsnet, they are discussing the hot topics of the day

"The country's most popular meeting point for parents" The Times
Discussions of the dayMost active
PMQs - watch today, have your say
Little treats - on your pregnancy wish list?
Fuzzy bump - did you get one?
£40k - to meet basic needs?
Wimbledon - are you watching?

Does brother George have a message board for guns?

Big Fella wrote:

Does brother George have a message board for guns?

My old Mans best mate shoots with him Brian "the gun". Il get him to ask. No shit.

BedRob wrote:

Meanwhile.......over on mumsnet, they are discussing the hot topics of the day

"The country's most popular meeting point for parents" The Times
Discussions of the dayMost active
PMQs - watch today, have your say
Little treats - on your pregnancy wish list?
Fuzzy bump - did you get one?
£40k - to meet basic needs?
Wimbledon - are you watching?

im.going.to.go.absoulutley.fucking.wild.

mums are such easy prey.

BedRob wrote:

Get all your posts copied into MS word and try and find a VERY good proof reader mate lol

i dont know how to do that mate, jo is taking care of all that for my blog whucj ive been piutting off for ages.

she 'handles' that sort of thing, when not out selling hat pins at between 1am ant 9am then coming home with her hair matted with spunk.

i'll be like that master mind radge in 'se7en' pouring out his mind on paper in thousands of journals...."On the subway today, a man came up to me to start a conversation. He made small talk, a lonely man talking about the weather and other things. I tried to be pleasant and accommodating, but my head hurt from his banality. I almost didn't notice it had happened, but I suddenly threw up all over him. He was not pleased, and I couldn't stop laughing."

Become vengeance, glenn Become wrath.

It's impressive to see a man feeding off his emotions.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Jul 2014 08:12:15)

Mr Boring wrote:
Presto wrote:
Mr Boring wrote:

Hasn't Presto setup a few GU alternatives in the past only to see them all fail?
Don't let simon near this venture.

I've setup 2 messageboards. 1 was Further, which got a fair amount of traffic and ran quite nicely, thank you very much. The other was nothing to do with dance music but again, ran without issue until they decided to close it.

Now now Presto, you were at the heart of a replacement GU bored on Ez. Pretty sure you helped Al Williamz run a forum too.

that replacement GU board was a ghost town IIRC.

no longer 29.