Re: Cabin Crew ??.."Negative.."

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

I heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor... I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

im now friends with Rhouses on instagram, not all bad.

Rhouses is a good bloke, one of my crew!

Nice to see everyone embracing each other via the medium of social media in the aftermath of this atomic bombshell

Now we can all ignore everyone's twitter/IG/FB posts as we do with the other 90% of people we are currently connected to

Filed under Reg

BedRob wrote:

Nice to see everyone embracing each other via the medium of social media in the aftermath of this atomic bombshell

Now we can all ignore everyone's twitter/IG/FB posts as we do with the other 90% of people we are currently connected to

not for me mate, ive been crushing up and snorting my anti depressants that ive been stockpliling for when jo fucks off with a black bull with a 12" wmd.

true fax, i did find myself in the garden this afternoon in my dressing gown talking to my roses like a rehab patient , i was aplolgising to them for pruning the leaves....still it beats rerpeating "in deep space abandoned cabin crew..negative "in a bhudda like manta to the terror of my neighbours.

they always seem to usher their children inside whenever i venture out , holding my novelty black rubber cock.

typical , no one talks to theire neighbours anymore.for shame.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Jul 2014 07:36:25)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

BedRob wrote:

not for me mate, ive been crushing up and snorting my anti depressants that ive been stockpliling for when jo fucks off with a black bull with a 12" wmd.

true fax, i did find myself in the garden this afternoon in my dressing gown talking to my roses like a rehab patient , i was aplolgising to them for pruning the leaves....still it beats rerpeating "in deep space abandoned cabin crew..negative "in a bhudda like manta to the terror of my neighbours.

they always seem to usher their children inside whenever i venture out , holding my novelty black rubber cock.

When we have these little chats Glenn, its like there is nobody else around, just me, you and a single hummingbird with its wings gently flapping in the mid afternoon summer breeze....................somehwhere just north of Collier Row

Filed under Reg

BedRob wrote:
BedRob wrote:

When we have these little chats Glenn, its like there is nobody else around, just me, you and a single hummingbird with its wings gently flapping in the mid afternoon summer breeze....................somehwhere just north of Collier Row

i feel like that too, especially now ive seen that picture of you looking like a henchman of my old mate eddie richardson.  60's london gangster style!

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

oh well a few last whimsical tales from mr chips....

i remember when i first moved to brentwood and had to keep up my N.A meetings.. i found on on the internet a meeting on the east ham estate brentwood, a real backwater, spent ages driving around getting lost...(adjust glasses ronnie corbett style),

in total blackness i saw a sea cadet hut with the light on, fack me ive found it. on the way in i could here 'achy breaky heart''  and loads of women going in as calamity jane look a likes and old blokes looking like lee an cleef.

scratching ny head, as this wasnt your normal narcotic annonoymos crowd , i walked in and sat down, had a cup of tea and watched wyatt erp dance with doc holliday and dolly parton,,it was 45 mins until some one come up to me and asked if i wanted to join in, up until then i thought it was some king of progressive therapy through country music.....it was a fucking line dancing class. NA HAD LEFT THE BUILDING 18 MONTHs PREVIUOSLY.

i stayed to the end and played the plastic spoons, until jo came to pick me up all the old girls were hanging on to me as i left begging me to come back the following week with some spurs

it fuckin worked , havnt touched it since!!

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Jul 2014 08:23:54)

prog , the final frontier. These are the voyages of the bedrock board . Its ten year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

progressive house..."Infinite diversity in infinite combinations... symbolizing the elements that create truth and beauty."

stay prog..at all times

= bedrock board for ETC.

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy … 0-Nest.png

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii31 … arbear.jpg

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. Ive Watched BF guard over us like a demi god, ive watched dutchy sling forward arrows of outrageous progressive house, ive seen millsy pluck flowers of driving tribal carnage from mortal danger ,and bed rob let slip his dogs of jokes,  nay ive seen my long lost boy joey to grow up into a man...All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

ETC' THE PROG NAZARENE 1996-2001'

(the mr chips of bedrock.poor old sod)

XX

sublime.....

simeon79 wrote:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. Ive Watched BF guard over us like a demi god, ive watched dutchy sling forward arrows of outrageous progressive house, ive seen millsy pluck flowers of driving tribal carnage from mortal danger ,and bed rob let slip his dogs of jokes,  nay ive seen my long lost boy joey to grow up into a man...All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

ETC' THE PROG NAZARENE 1996-2001'

(the mr chips of bedrock.poor old sod)

XX

sublime.....

Loved your tracks on the prog house 96-2001 mate,  brought back some great memories!!

biblical knowledge of that  magical genre mate!

that was for me the beauty of this board...members talking about forthcoming releases, hidden rarities and classics....and of course countless amazing mixes!

Last edited by simeon79 (Wednesday Jul 2014 10:28:56)

cabin crew????..."positive"

in deep hyper space...no longer abandoned......

cheers john.