Topic: Shortlist

So stay or go...l'm all for starting afresh...with a new site, new name and same old faces..any takers on names or is it en masse to some other sites board...more than happy to work with technically inclined on building it up from scratch, rather than on some shithouse site elsewhere

Re: Shortlist

munkyn wrote:

rather than on some shithouse site elsewhere

You mean MS right?

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

Henry MS is too disjointed for me...bedrock is bedrock l think and should remain  so...if not in name

Last edited by munkyn (Wednesday Jul 2014 11:18:45)

As I mentioned in the other thread I have a VPS sat doing nothing I'm happy to run something on. Just can't be fucked to set it all up only for no-one to use it.

Don't mind setting up the O/s and database...busmans holiday for me

sabotini wrote:

As I mentioned in the other thread I have a VPS sat doing nothing I'm happy to run something on. Just can't be fucked to set it all up only for no-one to use it.

Providing it didn't resemble GU circa 2010, I bet you'd get a lot of people from here using it. Providing it was done in time before Digweed turns the lights off in here.

The discussion seems to have died or no ones bothered l think..did pm sabotini not had a response yet

Think I saw him in Private Eyes before. Looked like he had his hands full.

Henry Rindhoops wrote:

Think I saw him in Private Eyes before. Looked like he had his hands full.

I don't mind doing it...not going to rush it if no one is pushing it...may just do it on a free wordpress site..then move it over when the time comes

Last edited by munkyn (Friday Jul 2014 15:19:40)

I know it's times like this that you might think you're talking to yourself, Munkyn. But I'm here for you chief. Well, until the Brazil game starts that is.

Henry Rindhoops wrote:

I know it's times like this that you might think you're talking to yourself, Munkyn. But I'm here for you chief. Well, until the Brazil game starts that is.

I will carry on regardless mate...do this in the background will the chaff is going on and  post 3rd/4th playoff, cheers Paul