Topic: Temporary Home

Before the lights get turned off, I am more than happy to smash out a temporary site on wordpress or other CMS (for eg bk-social.wordpress.com bedrocksocial.wordpress.com ( (have done in the past over  a day) so at least we have a temporary home should the lights suddenly go out...and staging ground for the main event?

Fibonacci sequence, yes I can count

Re: Temporary Home

munkyn wrote:

Before the lights get turned off, I am more than happy to smash out a temporary site on wordpress or other CMS (for eg bk-social.wordpress.com bedrocksocial.wordpress.com ( (have done in the past over  a day) so at least we have a temporary home should the lights suddenly go out...and staging ground for the main event?

Go for it mate

millsy23 wrote:
munkyn wrote:

Go for it mate

Game on then...not going to get chance too do it until the weekend Millsy, due work shenanigans..but will smash it out on Saturday and report back

Brilliant! Fair play mate.

its bedrock N +1....just in case...

I don't know what that means.

haha, of course you dont, Grant.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

onthekib.co.uk on its way... a gift to the great unwashed. If no one uses it, fuck it, it's 20 minutes work I can live without.

Hopefully this place keeps going though.

In fact, it's sort of up: http://onthekib.co.uk.

Never run one of these things before though, what I've set up may be dripping with AIDs.

sabotini wrote:

Never run one of these things before though, what I've set up may be dripping with AIDs.

phpbb sites  are ok, however have   you added the funcitonality of adding embeded videos/you tube other wise its going to be flat site wiht just links

Frankly I've done nothing to it bar getting it going. If this place really does go down the pan then I'll bother to make it a bit less shit. That said, if anyone wants who has experience setting these things up wants to lend a hand, feel free.

Last edited by sabotini (Wednesday Jul 2014 13:43:08)

Looking at the site and phpbb sabotini...l would be more inclined to create another db and install wordpress with punbb (what this board runs on) to.start afresh..if you create me an account on your vps l.am more than happy to build something for a rainy bedrock day playground should the repreve not last!

munkyn wrote:

Looking at the site and phpbb sabotini...l would be more inclined to create another db and install wordpress with punbb (what this board runs on) to.start afresh..if you create me an account on your vps l.am more than happy to build something for a rainy bedrock day playground should the repreve not last!

Get working on it ffs, this wont last!

sabotini wrote:

ivd forgotten all about marc bannerman!!!!

you bastard!!!! i was a very ill man!!!!

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Thursday Jul 2014 02:54:21)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

munkyn- pm me your email address.

hopefully all redundant now anyway. I'm looking to turn onthekib.co.uk into an FGM survivors social network then harvest all their personal details and sell then to the good folk at ISIS. it's what Allah would want.

i think a weekley  "tales from the square mile, whilst in dallience with the kib" corner, would be a rum idea sab!!.

i thought the story was worth at least a grand, mutthafukkers!!

#supergrass

ETC' selling stories for hard cash since 2008'

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Thursday Jul 2014 03:52:07)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

Top work Munkyn and Sabotini!

What happened there then?!

I just registered and then when I logged in all I got was Cowpander?!

In light of this place seemingly continuing, I made some temporary "upgrades". It's all still there if it needs reinstating at short notice, fear not!

Edit - didn't even check if people were actually using it, sorry if they were. But not keen on moderating something that's not necessary for the time being. I only want it to be a last resort.

Last edited by sabotini (Thursday Jul 2014 07:12:56)

PM'd sabotini...will start in earnest once l have a access,,all l need is access to install wp and punbb in a folder creating a sub domain or just in a designated folder..at the moment it doesn't matter so long as it can seemless be moved over ..i.e. if john turns the lights out without warning

You do realise that 'seamless' means you have access to all users passwords, yes?

smashdad wrote:

What happened there then?!

I just registered and then when I logged in all I got was Cowpander?!

Cowpander - brilliant

check out my hearthis.at page

i'm too old for this shit

Presto wrote:

You do realise that 'seamless' means you have access to all users passwords, yes?

I meant seamless as a smooth transition across from one site to another should there be a call for it..excuse the s5 screen tardyness!

sorry sab .....as a theme tune  to onthekib.com
can we use human leagues 'life on your own'

aka "life on the kib"  / "kib on your own"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLWk57K_2C4

Winter is approaching;
There's snow upon the ground.
It's good of you to visit me;
I'm glad you came around.
I don't know how you found me;
I didn't let you know.
I only moved to this address
About a week ago.
I guess you think I ran out,
But that's not true.
Other people settle down;
I never do.
I always have to move on;
Just have to go.
I've often wondered why that is.
I'd like to say, but I just don't know.
I guess you always wanted
KIB on your own       "life on the kib"   *
KIB on your own        "life on the kib     *
Up here, the summer's shorter,
And winter's very cold.
I'm looking forward to the peace
My lonely life will hold.
I'm really glad you came here.
Thank you for the talk.
It's funny how my problem stopped
When we went for a walk.
Standing here together
Means so much.
I won't forget your confidence.
I won't forget your touch.
You know I'll come to see you
Passing through.
We'll always be a world apart.
I'll travel on, but I will be true.
KIB on your own.     "life on the kib"  *
KIB on your own.     "life on the kib"   *
KIB on your own.      "life on the kib"
KIB  on your own.     "life on the kib" *

of course if you prefer  "life on the kib" instead of "kib on your own'

let the people decide!

REWORK@ETC.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Friday Jul 2014 04:01:26)

reading that was like one of those moments, when you look skywards out of a moving car window and take a deep breath

Filed under Reg