Re: Stay of execution

The best way to prevent aliases and spammers would be to have a policy in place where your first 5 posts are moderated before they can be viewed, that way the mods can decide if the poster is genuine or not

Giving the mods job to people just because they work in IT is hilarious. Harold Shipman worked as a Dr.

My vote would be Damo, Presto (because he has a badge and needs something to keep him alive other than wanking) and Benson because, well , because he's very very sensible and i'm pretty sure went to Oxford.

As long as there's a place I can still hate and abuse scousers, Sabotini and furry whilst protecting newbies from it, i'm all good.

Great idea to make the music forum completely 100% abuse free and if you look at the mixes section on here its generally already is. The general 'bantz' section should be a free for all imo though with warnings before entering 'Animals inside' etc. Cant handle a bit of bloke talk then don't enter. Obviously over the top shit like people hanging from ropes etc is a tad offside. (depending who it is hanging from them). I don't see the problem with the Betoko thread or the Involver thread either. To censor that kind of stuff would be why exactly?

I see on a few forums that new members posts arent viewable for a certain amount of time to stop melters jumping on.

Part of the problem

Forum boards are like feeding ducks, only old people bother.  Kill this monstrosity off before we all get too pathetic.

".. I felt a very deep level of what progressive architect*engineer really means ...... and the true dimension of how he was always with us .. "  UniversoGus 2010

simonr and dermo. couldn't pick a better duo, imo.

Cheers mate. Looks like im the people's choice.

Part of the problem

MattBlack wrote:

The best way to prevent aliases and spammers would be to have a policy in place where your first 5 posts are moderated before they can be viewed, that way the mods can decide if the poster is genuine or not

Don't have open registration so new members can only sign up 1 day a month and then they have to wait a further month before they can start their own threads.

Presto, Eric B.

Hop_Head wrote:

Forum boards are like feeding ducks, only old people bother.  Kill this monstrosity off before we all get too pathetic.

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow, HH.

Homegrove wrote:

Presto, Eric B.

Is that a decision?

We could do with not fannying about. First we need willing candidates then a vote. As fascinating as this speculation and random name generation is.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Mr Boring wrote:

Millsy's too busy.

I'd go with Smashdad, Presto and Dermo. (Not taking the piss with that last one)

I'd go with Smashy's no nonsense approach

millsy23 wrote:

We could do with not fannying about. First we need willing candidates then a vote. As fascinating as this speculation and random name generation is.

Oooh you're so big and strong and stern.  *swoon*  You get my vote. swalk

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

lol.I'm a deadline driven completer finisher with a no nonsense approach to project deliverables.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

millsy23 wrote:
Dermo wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

lol.I'm a deadline driven completer finisher with a no nonsense approach to project deliverables.

lol. If only I could bear children.

Part of the problem

steelydan wrote:
Mr Boring wrote:

Millsy's too busy.

I'd go with Smashdad, Presto and Dermo. (Not taking the piss with that last one)

I'd go with Smashy's no nonsense approach

I'd be buggered under a Smashy and Presto regime hence why I want Dermo there as the voice of reason.

Not even a single sympathy nomination for BF - you heartless bastards!

I could fit between them as mediator?

I go for that where members pay monthly fees for servers/bandwidth giving themselves in the process complete cart blanche to say anything they want to and also avoid ever being banned. That's a fantastic idea. It really is.

Last edited by Dermo (Thursday Jul 2014 00:17:31)

Part of the problem

Mr Boring wrote:
Ben Wand wrote:

You know what that means don't you Dave....

FFS Ben, just behave 30 days.

If you can't do that then head over to http://onthekib.co.uk/ and post whatever the fuck you like.

had to be picked up off the floor with laughter most foul when i saw 'on the kib.co.uk'!!!!!

youre a genius.always have been.always will be.end of.

lets all get on it and kill ourselves , except mr boring.

utter genius.

does this mean i dont have to go to narcotic annon again???

huzzah!!!

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Thursday Jul 2014 00:17:55)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Ben Wand wrote:
Homegrove wrote:

Presto, Eric B.

Is that a decision?

No, those were my suggestions.

Glad to see you taking part on the board hannu. You've posted more since you got sacked in these last two days than the last 2 years.

Part of the problem

ETC - It was all Sabotini's work. Fair play to him.

Clearly it should be the iron duke of chingford. a man of wit, compassion, nay a man of  empathy and no moral fibre whatsoever and has no understanding of technology since alan turing grew breasts.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Thursday Jul 2014 00:33:40)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Mr Boring wrote:

ETC - It was all Sabotini's work. Fair play to him.

honestly mate, i havent felt such  searing tightning spain in my chest since i got kidnapped by drug dealers for three days in stockwell back in 98 and partook 24/7 and was releived of 3 grand!!

well done sab!!

brought some joy into this old mans life.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Thursday Jul 2014 00:28:17)

Top man Diggers for giving us a stay of execution!

I'd say this was always the desired outcome, a shot across the bow to bring the Bedrock collective to their senses.

Knackered as usual