Topic: Truth and reconciliation thread

I have only ever been me. And I got lost and bored in the alias game.

Maybe people could come clean about who they are, who they have been, and pick one of their aliases for their future self. Just one.

Then you lot can move on. Watching Matt and dermot make up over something that completely passed me by, almost brought a tear to my eye.

What do you reckon the chances of this lasting 5 posts are?

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

Re: Truth and reconciliation thread

I was Pennywise on GU. The only alias I ever created. And it was one of the worst on that board.

I just want to know who was Ben Dipper

Had a couple of guises on GU when banned but not on here.

I am, always have been and always will be Bedrob

And i wont change for anyone....do you hear me........anyone

xx-xx

Filed under Reg

Im me and only me.

Alias's are immature. Fully grown men FFS.

Appalling punctuation in the last two posts. Always felt it's where the board really struggles.

Last edited by sabotini (Thursday Jul 2014 09:43:19)

Yant wrote:

Alias's are immature. Fully grown men FFS.

Depends on what you use it for. Hiding behind one to throw insults is for chumps.

sabotini wrote:

Appalling punctuation in the last two posts. Always felt it's where the board really struggles.

Quite right Sabs, i hope when you are voted in, these are the issues of the day you will be tackling. No need to worry about threads containing comments re gang rape, racism, sexism and general nasty attacks, as long as they put "quite" in the right context and not typed quiet.

Filed under Reg

There will never be a reconciliation between simonr and I. Banning him will be my first action should any of my aliases get made into a mod.

Vote Biggsy!

If you have any of yourself with a Martin Keown mask on wanking into an Arsenal sock i will take one

(would prefer the home kit socks, cheers)

Filed under Reg

At the right price Robert, that certainly can be arranged.

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

Henry is also probably the only board regular who's met me IRL.

That's your own fault, Hannu.

Oh I know. It also took me some 8 years to realize that he was that guy in Helsinki in 2003.

Homegrove wrote:

Oh I know. It also took me some 8 years to realize that he was that guy in Helsinki in 2003.

Don't recall meeting you at all, H. Sorry.

More shame. It was some other dude from GU.

No H. It was me. Can't say I paid much attention when we spoke though. Because there were some Finnish vixens on stage doing cart wheels in skimpy pants and bras. And then John came on and it was like 'WOW'. Cart-wheeling Finnish vixens and JD! An aural and visual feast!

Oh and JD having a terrible time trying to get his DAT connected, IIRC. Jay Melons was trying to help out but didn't have a clue what he doing, because the set never got recorded. If Zabiela had been there, he would deffo had sorted it.

Last edited by Henry Rindhoops (Thursday Jul 2014 10:25:33)

Asshole.

You never remember, it's Jay Mellin. And he's retiring as a DJ this year.

Here's a trip down memory road for you:

http://www.screenclub.net/body_archives.htm

Thanks. I can see myself in one of those photos. Like John, I haven't changed a bit.

I recall this girl too. My mate was trying to pull her and I think got her number. But we later found out that she was dating Mr Melons? I quite like the medieval haircut she was rocking at the time. Kinda foxy IMO.

http://www.screenclub.net/images/photos/03-10-04/AL_03-10-04_millalehto_01.jpg

Homegrove wrote:

You never remember, it's Jay Mellin. And he's retiring as a DJ this year.

Has he had enough of playing warm-up sets at 140bpm. To empty rooms?

For a few years this board wouldn't let me log in as stylustrouble and wouldn't let me reset the password,so I just didn't bother for a while.Then,as if my magic,my log in worked again one day.

I temporarily used a second log in as Brian Eno Karaoke and some people on here felt dead clever about themselves when they finally worked out it was me.

That's Milla. And she looks pretty amazing still, if not better. Just google Milla Lehto.

And he never played that fast. They booked some mighty fine guests and nobody ever had any problem with his warm up. Although Jimmy Van M he wasn't.

Haven't had any aliases on here. I had a couple on GU. Can only remember 'Unknown CDR' where I used to go around thanking people for charting my tracks and including them in their mixes whenever they put an 'Unknown cdr' credit anywhere.