Re: Truth and reconciliation thread

Homegrove wrote:

That's Milla. And she looks pretty amazing still, if not better. Just google Milla Lehto.

I just have.

Yes.

And again yes.

Never had an alias, never have never will

I hate you Matt Black

I vaguely remember a picture of milla with her hand in her pocket mixing with one hand? Just stuck because I like pulling off that move once in a while.

Used to be diminished responsibility on gu, got banned. Signed on here and 4four. Stole a friend's gu account because he was over it - rhouses79. Gu died and stayed diminished made a comeback on bedrock again.

Haven't ever created an alias on here and shame on the jobless twats who have.

ExTractorFan wrote:

Never had an alias, never have never will

I hate you Matt Black

I think you need to get over me and find someone else to focus your frustration on

Have you got Milla's phone number Hannu?

mate.

I've never had an alias on here or on GU.  I think I had one or two on Further but they were shit.

millsy23 wrote:

mate.

Yeah. But her fella is well intimidating.

Homegrove wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

mate.

Yeah. But her fella is well intimidating.

Spike his gargle, ride his bird. Same rules apply.

Been munkyn just about everywhere only because some basterd don't recall where had my website name - northernmunky

In the spirit of truth and reconciliation I'd like to apologise to red trousers wearing Oxbridge good egg Benson for suggesting that he sometimes mentions his Oxbridge education too much.

I am of course just jealous because Yale and the École Normale Supérieure in Paris, where I secured my undergraduate and postgraduate degrees respectively, have fallen in the rankings recently.

草泥马

dutchy101 wrote:

Haven't had any aliases on here. I had a couple on GU. Can only remember 'Unknown CDR' where I used to go around thanking people for charting my tracks and including them in their mixes whenever they put an 'Unknown cdr' credit anywhere.

LOL i remember that.

No aliases here. Timmer.....then Furry.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

I've had a few aliases on here and GU. But since none of them have either a) been used to insult or b) found out, I'm going to keep them hidden for now. They're more for a bit of amusement more than anything.

I haven't made an alias in years, in case anyone was wondering I was part of the new spate of crappy aliases.

furry wrote:
dutchy101 wrote:

Haven't had any aliases on here. I had a couple on GU. Can only remember 'Unknown CDR' where I used to go around thanking people for charting my tracks and including them in their mixes whenever they put an 'Unknown cdr' credit anywhere.

LOL i remember that.

No aliases here. Timmer.....then Furry.

that's funny. I remember you being universally hated on there too.

Part of the problem

Ah..right then. By who? Sure you're speaking for everyone and not just yourself?

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

It was pretty well documented on there. I remember it well.

Part of the problem

Beijing Dave wrote:

In the spirit of truth and reconciliation I'd like to apologise to red trousers wearing Oxbridge good egg Benson for suggesting that he sometimes mentions his Oxbridge education too much.

I am of course just jealous because Yale and the École Normale Supérieure in Paris, where I secured my undergraduate and postgraduate degrees respectively, have fallen in the rankings recently.

Apology accepted. Even if factually incorrect

That's my new state of mind smile

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

benson wrote:
Beijing Dave wrote:

Apology accepted. Even if factually incorrect

That's my new state of mind smile

Both valid points there however its not where you start its where you end up!

I have and will only ever be Smallman1.

Winning.

Seeing as that we are all being honest.........

Aunty Kathy, you know when i looked after your house and you dog went missing, well thats not strictly true. I ran over it on the driveway and killed it,

He is still close to you though, i buried him in your garden, just by the rose bush

Filed under Reg

I was severe29 on GU  roll

no longer 29.

Never had one. Think there's definitely something a bit off about the whole alias thing TBH.

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

..I once charted a CDR on GU that i didn't actually have

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Unbroken1 wrote:

..I once charted a CDR on GU that i didn't actually have

Worse than having an alias.

Get out!

Breaks and banter, damo?

Part of the problem