Topic: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

Just been checking out Digweed's recent FB pics. Does he drink at The Fountain Of Youth or something (not in a Jimmy Saville kind of way or anything)? His skin looks fantastic. At one time, both Digweed and Paul Scholes looked like twins. Now Scholesy has a face like a bag of spanners. But John hasn't aged one bit. Surely all those in-flight meals and Medeira Cake in the BA Business Lounge would have taken its toll by now? I'd love to know what moisturiser John uses. I wanna look that good when I'm 45. neutral

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

I'd put some of that down to not smoking or drinking to excess.

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

Moisturiser, easy life and good breeding imo.

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

Having roots deep in the Sussex countryside works wonders for the health and vitality. The rolling South Downs on your doorstep, the sea breezes filling your lungs...excellent walking and pubs around there. Hastings lad, is John. Uh hum. Yes. Good stock. Pretty sure his family is still based there but if he gets to spend time around the area in the summer months it will certainly aid the constitution.

Last edited by Ben Wand (Thursday Jul 2014 11:33:02)

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

Ben Wand wrote:

Having roots deep in the Sussex countryside works wonders for the health and vitality. The rolling South Downs on your doorstep, the sea breezes filling your lungs...excellent walking and pubs around there. Hastings lad, is John. Uh hum. Yes. Good stock. Pretty sure his family is still based there but if he gets to spend time around the area in the summer months it will certainly aid the constitution.

Yeah not far from Eastbourne either

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

Did you learn how to use Google Maps especially just to make that post? Go you.

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

Must be the power of the vortex

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

Ben Wand wrote:

Did you learn how to use Google Maps especially just to make that post? Go you.

No I live in the area,and your right it's a beautiful part of the country often overlooked for more fashionable parts of the country.Whats your point?

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

I don't know.

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

LOL. Fair enough.

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

Livatone plus  with luke warm lime juice  before and after a night out does it for me

Last edited by munkyn (Thursday Jul 2014 13:59:59)

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

Nobody would know where Sussex was without Google Maps.

草泥马

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

Sussex is the second bossest county in England.

Behind glorious Surrey that is.

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

Can't argue with the Surrey thing. It's like a magnet for success down here.

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

Sussex is great.

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

Born in Surrey, raised in Hampshire, next stop Devon & Cornwall for my retirement. Fantastic part of the world...rugged and mysterious, a bit like me.

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

I was thinking the same, time has definitely been kinder to one half of the Northern Exposure duo...

now, on the subject of the latter, I do believe it will be the 20 year anniversary of Northern Exposure in 2016, that gives them time (that's you and Sasha if you're reading this JD) to rebuild bridges and give the series a modern return.

What do you say, any chance of a Northern Exposure Return?

Just Add Sunshine

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

Hastings is a shit hole.

*waves from Dorset, the undisputed king of all the counties*

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

We all know john likes to kick back in sun drenched picturesque leigh on sea

http://www.oldleigh.com/photographs/

Filed under Reg

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

BedRob wrote:

We all know john likes to kick back in sun drenched picturesque leigh on sea

http://www.oldleigh.com/photographs/


Leigh is one of the best spots in Essex

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

steelydan wrote:
BedRob wrote:

We all know john likes to kick back in sun drenched picturesque leigh on sea

http://www.oldleigh.com/photographs/


Leigh is one of the best spots in Essex


I know Dan and its improved even more since i rocked up

Filed under Reg

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

BedRob wrote:
steelydan wrote:
BedRob wrote:

We all know john likes to kick back in sun drenched picturesque leigh on sea

http://www.oldleigh.com/photographs/


Leigh is one of the best spots in Essex


I know Dan and its improved even more since i rocked up

I can't tell you and Smalls apart nowadays

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

I'm the one NOT wearing crushed velvet

Filed under Reg

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

Is he rocking Cuban heels with that?

Re: Uncle John's Fantastic Complexion

I wore a crushed velvet suit when I went to see Stevie Wonder.

Shame he couldn't see it, it was right up his strasse.