Part of the problem

Re: Failed prog producers 2000-2014

Bore off Dermo.

http://www.predatorlurefishing.co.uk/uploads/images/Fish_Hooked_1.jpeg

That was easy.

Part of the problem

Not as easy as the 4 seconds of typing it took to put you in your place, you charming man.

It would have been far too easy to say King of Spin. Plus one half of them did really well after and is still making some great music. The other one is you.

Part of the problem

What's the name of the one who's doing really well from music Derms? Can you point me in the direction of his new material? By all accounts they did quite well for themselves, be keen to hear the new work myself. More info please.

One is doing so well he lives in a bedsit watching free tv on a laptop and treats himself to crab claws and Aldi red wine once a month.

Living the dream.

Part of the problem

Cool. And the other one, what's his name and what's he doing now? Really interested to check out his new music.

don't you 2 ever get bored of this?

I'm working today Erik and it's a slow one, so no, I don't get bored toying with the little angry man at all. It's fun watching him bluster his way through an entire day, the buffoon. Interesting to see the hooked fish picture used above - the second SimonR posted on the other thread Dermot was all over him like a rash.

Note to SimonR: if you post it, he will come.

In his pants.

Last edited by Ben Wand (Saturday Jul 2014 07:37:18)

That's because he referred to me directly by using my name, you thicket.

All I did was mention failed prog twats and by coincidence you jumped in. I didn't even need to mention a name did I?

Now get back to sweeping floors and answering phones on your shitty weekend job.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

That's because he referred to me directly by using my name, you thicket.

All I did was mention failed prog twats and by coincidence you jumped in. I didn't even need to mention a name did I?

Now get back to sweeping floors and answering phones on your shitty weekend job.

Happy to wait until you've finished flapping for that info. I'm sure we'd all like to know what the other half of KoS is producing these days...what was his full name again?

Just stop ffs.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

He started it.

That's quite a hefty back catalogue. What happened?

Muzika Dan@Ukiyo Dublin 24-5-14 by Dan (High-Soul Society)
http://soundcloud.com/dannyoliver72/dan … 14/s-cmShA

Huh?