Topic: An offering from the Bedrockers to John

Maybe we need to appease John's anger and displeasure by offering up the fresh blood of a member, if not by actually killing them then at least banning them permanently for all eternity.

I think we'd all miss Ben Wand, or Phil Opian, but it has to be one of them imo.

We could have like a big ceremony. Maybe some food, I dunno. Could be fun.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

Re: An offering from the Bedrockers to John

Agree.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Me too

ive bravely offered bedrob as libation to john, to burn in a wicker man cage with the the condor, griffin, ossifrage ,fowl and other ungodly creations , in the hope  that salvation / atonement may yet play its forgiving  hand , in this sodom and gomerrah of heathens, junkies, bullys, cunts and thieves.

“But these are they of which ye shall not eat: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray, / And the glede, and the kite, and the vulture after his kind, / And every raven after his kind, / And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind, / The little owl, and the great owl, and the swan, / And the pelican, and the gier eagle, and the cormorant, / And the stork, and the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.the bedrob, and the big fellow after his kind”

some holy cunt 3:14. verse 69

i still think my bedrock  dance around a maypole with john leading the way with  pagan fertility rites holds much water.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Saturday Jul 2014 09:45:17)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

all aliases to be banned starting with Ben Wand

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

What an ungrateful little twat you are Strudders. Not so long ago I was defending you, saying you're one of the only 'real' types on here because you post under your real name. This is how you repay me. Go back to grunting over your TV remote, I'm sure you'll work out how to use it by Christmas.

I'm Spartacus.

shaunstrudwick wrote:

Baby with bathwater.

All aliases should have 7 posts to get a gen lol from me otherwise they get banned.

Mr Boring wrote:

All aliases should have 7 posts to get a gen lol from me otherwise they get banned.

I could shake up the entire prog scene to it's very core with the strength of my new material.

Ben Wand wrote:
Mr Boring wrote:

I could shake up the entire prog scene to it's very core with the strength of my new material.

Sorry Ben, I reckon your best bet is to claim you're a re-brand.

You're slipping Boring. That was as worthy of a gen lol as anything ever posted on this forum.

shaunsuckondick wrote:

I can't see that really working out Shaun.