Topic: Moderator Update

Ignoring the hatred from the usual suspects for a minute, the Forum Revamp thread votes for moderators produced a top half dozen of:

Erik B, Matt Black, Millsy, Presto, Ed Smallman and Benson.

There's been plenty of really good suggestions for changing board structure which I'll collate if anyone's interested, but Diggers' suggested we get a couple of mods fixed so perhaps we should deal with that for now.

Hopefully Hannu could PM each individually and get a yay or nay and can take it from there. We only need a couple of you, but I'd be happy with all of you. Six minds is better than two. I also completely agree with the suggestion of Hannu as 'super mod'. He's been around the block, no reason to stop now.

Just trying to help out, keep the board alive. Flame if you have to, it's only going to be 'cunt' written on your forehead, not mine.

Peace.

Re: Moderator Update

Well played Ben.

Good work and much appreciated.

All sounds good..

uh oh.

Part of the problem

My vote goes to Erik B and Millsy, although im flattered to be in the hat im not sure id have the time to dedicate myself to the role

Have PM'd Hannu and requested he message each of the guys. Hopefully this goes somewhere.

Edit: By the way, that list was in order of total votes received.

Last edited by Ben Wand (Monday Jul 2014 06:13:37)

what did you say to Hannu? I know I was banned only two months ago for calling heather small a n***er but I'd like to orchestrate the running of the board.

Way to go bedrockers what a fucking joke.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

what did you say to Hannu? I know I was banned only two months ago for calling heather small a n***er but I'd like to orchestrate the running of the board.

So Dermo, what have you done to ensure the legacy of this board continues, apart from spending 10 plus years having a pop at other forum members, spouting your senior member bollocks and generally being a snidey little shit and offering nothing positive to proceedings at all

Sure Flares/Wand is annoying, but the only thing that pleases me is just how far he gets up your nose

Last edited by BedRob (Monday Jul 2014 06:24:44)

Find me on mumsnet.............#theporkswordsman

People have been doing this for 10 years?

Thanks for saving the board Wand.

millsy23 wrote:

lol

joeyp wrote:

People have been doing this for 10 years?

Some of us have been here a while! wink

Considering this message board is already on borrowed time it seems the usual suspect(s) still aren't doing anything to warrant saving it.It'll be them that miss it the most.

At least Flaresy's Wand is trying to do something about it.Fair play to the fella.

stylustrouble wrote:

Considering this message board is already on borrowed time it seems the usual suspect(s) still aren't doing anything to warrant saving it.It'll be them that miss it the most.

At least Flaresy's Wand is trying to do something about it.Fair play to the fella.

Agreed

the axis of evil would have been bed rob and my goodself, we would have ended up homeless selling our arse for kib to a private consortium of jason swifts fan club before the week was out.

possibly being carted away in the dead of night by mi 5 under an itchy grey blanket for questioning under penthaol b serum.

you fools!!. you' ll never take us alive...

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday Jul 2014 07:26:58)

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

the axis of evil would have been bed rob and my goodself, we would have ended up homeless selling our arse for kib to a private consortium of jason swifts fan club before the week was out.

possibly being carted away in the dead of night by mi 5 under an itchy grey blanket for questioning under penthaol b serum.

haha i really don't think that would be a good idea, with me and you as Mods christ knows what sort of clientele we would attract

BedRob wrote:
EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

haha i really don't think that would be a good idea, with me and you as Mods christ knows what sort of clientele we would attract

the kind of people that fuck each other senseless high on burdock root, in pentangles of salt  but could still 'hold thier own' when discussing 'suck me plasma', 'flammable' and 'city of angles' with prince or pauper.
together, you and i , possibly tap dancing and moaning animal pig like grunts to george bensons 'give me the night'  can surely only  take the brand to greater heights.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday Jul 2014 07:50:59)

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

..at the risk of sounding like a stuck record, and while we're actually on about practical solutions rather than circular bitching, it's apparent there are a several folk around here who are more than capable of tweaking the forum categories a bit, moving some threads around etc...

Is there any way that we can establish whether gecko has to be involved in forum layout/tweaks? since he's never here, would it be feasible to hand over the 'keys' for to someone else to sort?

Hannu?

EDIT *OK, changes appear to be a-comin'*

Last edited by Unbroken1 (Monday Jul 2014 07:57:25)

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

millsy23 wrote:

It's "Wandy", Mills.  lol.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

BedRob wrote:
Dermo wrote:

So Dermo, what have you done to ensure the legacy of this board continues, apart from spending 10 plus years having a pop at other forum members, spouting your senior member bollocks and generally being a snidey little shit and offering nothing positive to proceedings at all

Sure Flares/Wand is annoying, but the only thing that pleases me is just how far he gets up your nose

This ^^^

I'd like to see Loopy (RIP) given a Mod Wand.

Mr Boring wrote:

where is Loopy anyway?

erik.b wrote:
Mr Boring wrote:

where is Loopy anyway?

he's busy supporting Germany in the World Cup. Massive lols at all his recent Facebook pics. Living legend that man imo.

come now millsy, you've gotta share after that hype.

Last edited by zackster (Monday Jul 2014 21:34:23)

i miss this guy around here.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10516868_10152563606388134_7466451021591588137_n.jpg

millsy23 wrote:
erik.b wrote:
Mr Boring wrote:

where is Loopy anyway?

he's busy supporting Germany in the World Cup. Massive lols at all his recent Facebook pics. Living legend that man imo.

He loves the flag