Topic: After a long layoff...

First mix I have put up on here.

After a very long layoff, I seem to have a bit more time of late and after listening to the Bedrock Mix swap mixes i thought I'd have a go again myself. I've had a bit more time spare in the evenings so I've been enjoying learning how to do it it all again with Traktor.

There's been some great music about this year and this is something I put together earlier in the spring.

https://soundcloud.com/jaminsk1/jamie-may2014

Hope you enjoy it.

Re: After a long layoff...

Nice one Jamie - will be checking this out

check out my hearthis.at page

i'm too old for this shit

Nice deep start to this one. Great listen. Really like that Buttrich remix too.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

furry wrote:

Nice deep start to this one. Great listen. Really like that Buttrich remix too.

glad you liked it.

thanks for the feedback smile

At the risk of doing a Smallman, I'm going to give this my full attention in the next few days mate.

I believe the popular sign off here is: 'Hold tight for feedback, natch'

millsy23 wrote:

At the risk of doing a Smallman, I'm going to give this my full attention in the next few days mate.

I believe the popular sign off here is: 'Hold tight for feedback, natch'

hope you enjoy it. you may recognise some of the tunes *cough*

fantastic stuff mate. Smooth as silk mixing, great flow and some brilliant tunes throughout. Saw me through a morning of copy writing very nicely indeed. More please.

millsy23 wrote:

fantastic stuff mate. Smooth as silk mixing, great flow and some brilliant tunes throughout. Saw me through a morning of copy writing very nicely indeed. More please.

glad you liked it and thanks for the feedback.

I got a new controller recently (K2) so once I can mix for an hour or two without hitting the wrong commands, I'll hit the record button again.