Re: Bedrock 16

Strudders and Millsy's self employed mortgage repartee is absolutely sizzling!

big_smile

munkyn wrote:
erik.b wrote:

Fire again I expect

either or mate...l'll.expect attendance discussing such peace division back catalogue!

You know that Paul.... a few scoops first too id hope.

Ill bring the foot breaker wink

I'm sure I saw/read/heard somewhere that it was going to be moving away from Fire. I can't recall it now though, so apologies.

If it's at fire, then swerve for me too. The layout is just wrong, even if they feed the main room music into two other rooms, jjst not a good thing. Some rumour of Brixton I have seen, although again, tha Academy is not on my fave list after the Bedrock experience there a few years ago. I guess it's hard to find a decent sized venue that pleases everyone though.

As said by some, Fabric is always in the diary in December.

Beef Jerky Time!

Area's closing down soon for the redevelopment of the embankment. 

Wonder if it'll be at what was The Fridge

Last edited by erik.b (Thursday Jul 2014 11:13:08)

smallman1 wrote:

lol. I was literally boring the hole off myself.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

millsy23 wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

lol. I was literally boring the hole off myself.

Aye. Perhaps you need to start an 'Official Bedrock Financial Advice' thread or somesuch. With the wealth of some guys on here, I'm sure a 60 pager is on the cards lads. Although the commissions you might miss out on, I dunno.... hmmm.... have a think eh?

Beef Jerky Time!

erik.b wrote:
munkyn wrote:
erik.b wrote:

Fire again I expect

either or mate...l'll.expect attendance discussing such peace division back catalogue!

You know that Paul.... a few scoops first too id hope.

Ill bring the foot breaker wink

indeed erik, lets hope you can make it..missed last years soiree as well

spinnerlg wrote:

I'm sure I saw/read/heard somewhere that it was going to be moving away from Fire. I can't recall it now though, so apologies.

If it's at fire, then swerve for me too. The layout is just wrong, even if they feed the main room music into two other rooms, jjst not a good thing. Some rumour of Brixton I have seen, although again, tha Academy is not on my fave list after the Bedrock experience there a few years ago. I guess it's hard to find a decent sized venue that pleases everyone though.

As said by some, Fabric is always in the diary in December.

brixton is off for me after B12 in the rain...never again

Grant wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Why did it move from Heaven?

They already have night on Fridays and Saturdays that have gone on for ever.

What's wrong with the old Thursday night?

I did like the school night thursdays at xoyo the other year

Brixton would be a huge swerve for me too - Really don't like the venue, confirmed after nye for the last night on earth party

Not bothered where it is.

So long as the prog is absolutely heaving.

Its not the only thing it will be heaving with either. So win win.

munkyn wrote:

brixton is off for me after B12 in the rain...never again

Brixton, as a clubbing venue, is a never again for me too.

There used to be some good little venues in Brixton, but too many cunts half the time

MattBlack wrote:

There used to be some good little venues in Brixton, but too many cunts half the time

That little dig has not gone unnoticed MattBlack.

smallman1 wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

Sorry Ed, that wasnt aimed at you btw, just whenever ive been clubbing in Brixton there are normally plenty of dick heads around

MattBlack wrote:
smallman1 wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

Sorry Ed, that wasnt aimed at you btw, just whenever ive been clubbing in Brixton there are normally plenty of dick heads around

Why don't you just say black people? It's what you really mean you racist.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

millsy23 wrote:
MattBlack wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

Dick heads are dick heads whether black, white, yellow or that fake tan orange colour

MattBlack wrote:
millsy23 wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

Dick heads are dick heads whether black, white, yellow or that fake tan orange colour

you wan mini cab?

------------

I'd prefer it to stay at fire and lightbox, you know where you are at least...however if its being revamped, then finding a consistent home for bedrock continues

Brixton Electric is where it's at.

Beef Jerky Time!

after someone trying to have a fight with me in fire, I think I'm quite happy to swerve it.

Plus the man room in there was way too hot.

I enjoyed going out on saturday to corsica studios. Plenty of space, good tunes. Much better for us oldies.

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

spinnerlg wrote:

Brixton Electric is where it's at.

Yes!

The afters are going to be off the chain!