Topic: Genocide

Surprised Gaza hasn't had a mention on here considering the level of the widespread murder happening right now...

Netanyahu and Hitler aren't that far apart really, the Zionists are no better than the Nazi party, shocking stuff.

Re: Genocide

Sending Paul Gascoigne in won't help, he couldn't even disarm Moaty.

草泥马

It's Ramadan too, so the roast chicken won't be worth a fuck.

edit: Lest we forget the British Govts complicity in the genocide along with the BBC.

Last edited by liquitech1 (Thursday Jul 2014 02:43:19)

Hamas are absolute cunts too, using civilians as shields, knowing full when that when Israel retaliates they will kill those said civilians. That said they also quite happily kill children and women who were nowhere near Hamas rockets.

Homegrove wrote:

Hamas are absolute cunts too, using civilians as shields, knowing full when that when Israel retaliates they will kill those said civilians. That said they also quite happily kill children and women who were nowhere near Hamas rockets.

I agree with the second part but there has never been any evidence to back up the first part barring some graphics put together on Google paint by the IDF. It's pure propaganda..

They say Hamas use hospitals as firing sites even though the Red Cross and UN aid workers work in them, schools are the same. Displaced citizens are moved to empty schools then they bomb the schools. The Dahiya Doctrine explicitly explains what the genocide is about, everything else is filler. They stand up in the Knesset and talk about this stuff.

Both as bad as each other.

liquitech1 wrote:

It's Ramadan too, so the roast chicken won't be worth a fuck.

edit: Lest we forget the British Govts complicity in the genocide along with the BBC.

Yep,  ive heard its ramadan a ding dong too, eastenders and corrie tell me so every night.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

Arabs and Jews…the salt of the Earth

Yant wrote:

Considering the violence being perpetrated by the IDF, that's a pretty idiotic statement to make...

Israel is effectively attacking a population fenced into a large internment camp and both sides are as bad as the other? righto.

How easy it is to judge one another. I can understand feelings of hatred towards people who harmed your loved ones, but where does it all end??

When will the war and the killing finally stop? When will we finally realise (not just hearing about it but really realise and feel it inside) that we are one civilisation on one tiny pale blue dot in the vastness of space and infinitely large universe?

Glen wrote:

How easy it is to judge one another. I can understand feelings of hatred towards people who harmed your loved ones, but where does it all end??

When will the war and the killing finally stop? When will we finally realise (not just hearing about it but really realise and feel it inside) that we are one civilisation on one tiny pale blue dot in the vastness of space and infinitely large universe?

I hope you're using the term civilisation loosely.

Egypt, who hold no love for Hamas, broker a deal with Netanyahu for a ceasefire without consulting Hamas. A couple of rockets land in a field nowhere near Israeli settlements and the IDF increase their F-16 sorties and bombings claiming Hamas broke the ceasefire..

erik.b wrote:

I hope you're using the term civilisation loosely.

Sadly, that is the way it feels at times.

liquitech1 wrote:

Surprised Gaza hasn't had a mention on here considering the level of the widespread murder happening right now...

Liquitech - are you surprised the Syrian civil war hasn't been mentioned on here recently? 170,000 dead so far, 700 over last weekend alone - the same as the total number of deaths in this round of fighting in Gaza to date

liquitech1 wrote:

Netanyahu and Hitler aren't that far apart really, the Zionists are no better than the Nazi party

hmm I can tell you've really looked into this in some depth.

Don't mean to be sarcastic but what's going on is a horrendous tragedy that's also ridiculously complex. A lot of over-simplified bullshit I've seen written by both sides over the past week or so would suggest otherwise.

Devotion to ancient monotheistic doctrines and the politics/bitterness/vicious circles that result - EVOLVE for fuck's sake...

What's going on in Gaza is terrible, but it's not genocide. What's going on in Syria, Iraq, Sudan, Congo and Somalia are examples of genocide.

There's no excuse for the deaths of this many civilians, but it's not as if Israel has unilaterally decided it's time go on a murderous rampage. Unless I'm mistaken the current framework for the ceasefire that Egypt proposed stipulates that if Hamas stops firing rockets into Israel with the express purpose of killing civilians, all hostilities would stop?

There are clearly underlying issues which need to be addressed, the least of which are the blockades, but if all I have to do to stop the deaths of this many people is to lay down my weapons and accept a ceasefire, what reasons would I have not to?

drwho13 wrote:

What's going on in Gaza is terrible, but it's not genocide. What's going on in Syria, Iraq, Sudan, Congo and Somalia are examples of genocide.

There's no excuse for the deaths of this many civilians, but it's not as if Israel has unilaterally decided it's time go on a murderous rampage. Unless I'm mistaken the current framework for the ceasefire that Egypt proposed stipulates that if Hamas stops firing rockets into Israel with the express purpose of killing civilians, all hostilities would stop?

There are clearly underlying issues which need to be addressed, the least of which are the blockades, but if all I have to do to stop the deaths of this many people is to lay down my weapons and accept a ceasefire, what reasons would I have not to?

smashdad wrote:

Devotion to ancient monotheistic doctrines and the politics/bitterness/vicious circles that result...

... and like I suggested this specific Israel/Gaza issue, and umpteen similar others of varying seriousness around the world, are very unlikely to get resolved until such time as the peoples involved somehow evolve themselves out of umpteen centuries of 'faith' and all the fucking bullshit that entails. 

It's been centuries in the making and it's not going to get solved quickly but once all peoples involved care more about their fellow humans than they do their 'God(s)' then progress could be made.

Last edited by smashdad (Thursday Jul 2014 18:47:13)

Don`t think this will ever get sorted.Too much hate invoved.Remember years ago being in a bar in Eilat,the dj played 'Killing An Arab' by the Cure +the place went beserk.Israelis dancing on the bar,tables,chairs etc.

What we need now is some sort of plague.

lol

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

What we need is somebody to come on here and make fun of a serious subject, that's what we need.

Big Fella wrote:

What we need is somebody to come on here and make fun of a serious subject, that's what we need.

lol. Give us a kiss big guy.

smashdad wrote:

Devotion to ancient monotheistic doctrines and the politics/bitterness/vicious circles that result - EVOLVE for fuck's sake...

This.

Tuna Fish wrote:

Liquitech - are you surprised the Syrian civil war hasn't been mentioned on here recently? 170,000 dead so far, 700 over last weekend alone - the same as the total number of deaths in this round of fighting in Gaza to date

1700 dead this week in Syria, yes its ugly, but how can you equate the 2 when there hasn't been a complete whitewash from Western leaders on Gaza. Difference being the West armed the rebels in Syria, in Gaza they pretend nothings happening. It's got nothing to do with numbers, it has everything to do with Israel, the US and the British Govt writing their version of history. I take it you get that point.

Tuna Fish wrote:

hmm I can tell you've really looked into this in some depth.

Don't mean to be sarcastic but what's going on is a horrendous tragedy that's also ridiculously complex. A lot of over-simplified bullshit I've seen written by both sides over the past week or so would suggest otherwise.

You're an adult, read between the lines, I'm not suggesting Netanyahu is looking to take over the Middle East or to ferry people to gas chambers, I'm comparing them because both their causes are rooted in racism and the extermination of a population. Of course it's complex, that doesn't mean it's hard to work out who the aggressors for the bones of 50 years have been ffs. It might be over simplified for you, it isn't for me.

DrWho, the concept of genocide isn't based on numbers FYI. What's happening in Gaza is one of the purest forms of genocide there is. How you can claim what's happening in Gaza is different to Syria, Iraq or the Congo is beyond me. That's absolute rubbish if I'm being honest. Systematic killing goes on there every single day, whether the conflict makes news or not and has been for decades. Based on the reasoning behind it, it would seem you have your wires crossed with what constitutes genocide.

Smashdad, I agree matey. No point in getting into facts & figures but for me it's the whitewash from Cameron, Obama etc thats sickening. After the IDF bombed the school yesterday they tried and failed miserably over the course of a few hours to blame Hamas for the bombing, pundits on both sides of the Atlantic backed up the story. There's no other conflict on the planet right now that Western media distorts as much.

Last edited by liquitech1 (Friday Jul 2014 02:04:32)

Can I just add, if this topic isn't up your strasse or if it puts in on your daily attempt at comedy, don't bother posting in here, it's very simple.