Re: Genocide

Does Fox still get good viewing figures?

I've just read that Sean Hannity has put his CV into the BBC. Looks like it'll be the dream team, IMO.

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

Amps wrote:

I always thought Brand was an obnoxious tit, but he's increasingly gone up in my estimations after having seeing him set several people straight on quite a few issues in a calm and educated manner.  He's actually quite intelligent - which didn't fit my initial impression of him at all.

loopdokter wrote:
Amps wrote:

I always thought Brand was an obnoxious tit, but he's increasingly gone up in my estimations after having seeing him set several people straight on quite a few issues in a calm and educated manner.  He's actually quite intelligent - which didn't fit my initial impression of him at all.

not for me loopy ,

cannot stand the toby cunt.

often pops back to the east end during the football season to see his team and bestow the ignorant racist term at  the people who live  in and around his fackin  football club,  the people who saw stevie marriot long john baldry , otis reading and the who perform in east ham , now have the privilege instead to watch an iman teach you how to pack dry ice and fertiliser in your socks in under 30 seconds in any number of hook handed friendly availble outlets throughout plaistow,(refreshments available).

his wank leftie musings with matron, whilst she rubs 'fiery jack' into his  starfish to coax back the lower colon back up his  anal passage, can only really be appreciated under the blanket with wiggins in torchlight.

id rather watch the relief of belsen in 3d than his fucking face.

whatafuckingcunt.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

loopdokter wrote:

This.

I found him increasingly annoying and self-obsessed - he was starting to look more and more like George Michael or similar celeb twats who embarrass themselves on political TV shows by trying to argue with grey politicians whose whole raison d'être is arguing with people and who just have more facts under their belt.

But he clearly does have some intelligence which is - at least in this video - being used for something vaguely admirable.

"the muscular world of the Bedrock Board" - Grant, August 2014.

There's an 11 minute edit of this on facebook at the mo, but can't find it on Youtube, so here it is in full.

Amps wrote:

There's an 11 minute edit of this on facebook at the mo, but can't find it on Youtube, so here it is in full.

george galloway = LOL

self serving, attention seeking, sanctimonious prick.

be a shame if he has anything decent to say as most people will write it off, just because it is him talking about it.

dogmanstar888 wrote:
loopdokter wrote:

This.

I found him increasingly annoying and self-obsessed - he was starting to look more and more like George Michael or similar celeb twats who embarrass themselves on political TV shows by trying to argue with grey politicians whose whole raison d'être is arguing with people and who just have more facts under their belt.

But he clearly does have some intelligence which is - at least in this video - being used for something vaguely admirable.

the interview he did on US morning TV last year where he tore the presenters for acting like novices apart was very funny.

he has got some decent things to say however he tends to wrap it up in his 'flamboutant' way which tends to make you think he's talking bollocks makes you bored very quickly.

jamie wrote:
Amps wrote:

george galloway = LOL

self serving, attention seeking, sanctimonious prick.

be a shame if he has anything decent to say as most people will write it off, just because it is him talking about it.

His TalkSport show was absolutely hilarious. Him attacking anyone with opposing views to his own, and because it was the graveyard shift you got all the dregs of humanity calling in and giving it the extra large salad. Great stuff all round basically.

Amps wrote:

Even I know Galloway is an attention-seeking tit.

Last edited by loopdokter (Tuesday Aug 2014 13:43:19)

didnt zainab from 'eastenders' tender her resignation yesterday?.

seismic..

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."