Topic: Chris Fortier 2 hour guest mix for Just Add Sunshine

This month we have something very special from Chris Fortier, who has genuinely embraced the concept of Just Add Sunshine and gone to a huge effort to produce this stunning set, featuring his own mash-ups and re-edits exclusive to this mix. We'll let you have fun track spotting before posting the full tracklist, but tracks have been carefully sourced from personal favourites from the past 25 years, with artists like 808 State, Leftfield, Bomb The Bass, The Orb, System 7 and The KLF....

https://soundcloud.com/marcus_graham/ju … -july-2014

Just Add Sunshine

Re: Chris Fortier 2 hour guest mix for Just Add Sunshine

Sitting here on the terrace looking at the beach with my second pint of Rioja at 2 in the afternoon with this blaring out!!

I can tell the neighbours are loving it as they are all outside pointing at me waving their hands around like mad.

Just happy to bring a little music to their working week!!

Great mix!!

Oh, I am in Javea, Spain at the moment, not popped down to Gt Yarmouth.

Well I'm on my ACTUAL roof terrace of my apartment in the centre of Copenhagen waving at all the burds in tiny pants cycling past. Have that Gizze. Must also say that my Amstrads sound totes amazes. Those babies never let me down.

Marcus. Is there any reason why we can't DL this? Who do you think you are? Ben Andrews (004 still not available for DL).

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

Fucking hell. This is brill. Get on to it you slags.

There are ways and means HH.... thanks Marcus - another good un

Haha, thanks chaps.

Download will be available soon, along with the tracklist!

I take it you've been in touch with Ben and got an MP3 then Jules? I'll ask him what he's playing at!

Just Add Sunshine

MarcusGraham wrote:

Haha, thanks chaps.

Download will be available soon, along with the tracklist!

I take it you've been in touch with Ben and got an MP3 then Jules? I'll ask him what he's playing at!

lol not quite mate..... there are websites that help you out if you want to download non-downloadable soundcloud mp3's...

Last edited by jules72 (Saturday Jul 2014 02:08:44)

Yeah, websites that will give you a 2 hour long set with a file size of 60 Mb. No thanks.

Tracklist added!

Just Add Sunshine

Had another listen to this last night. Its undoubtedly brilliant. Chris is a seriously focused artist for sure.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

furry wrote:

Had another listen to this last night. Its undoubtedly brilliant. Chris is a seriously focused artist for sure.

absolutely.

such a great mix and one that I will be listening to for a while (especially if we can get a DL of it smile)

A DL is now an imperative Marcus.....

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

As you wish!

Just Add Sunshine

MarcusGraham wrote:

As you wish!

awesome - many thanks