Re: How much alcohol do you drink a week?

So by what everybody has said so far she who must be obeyed is pretty spot on(again).
Always worked in the catering industry so for most it's part of the job so pretty solidly been drinking since 16.Now 40.
Docs put me on Omprezole for 2 months so this is where the Mrs is coming from.
Has it made a difference to your health by cutting it down.Never thought it was that much tbh.

millsy23 wrote:

Think we should all just hit the theatre.

les miserables

no longer 29.

" a good pint . yeah, they do a facking great pint in there my sahn!.facking spot on !.
it contains syrups, corn sulphites, pyroccabonate, benzoate, foam enhancers, amyloglucosides, beta glucanase, alpha- acetoalactate, decarboxylase, stabilisers, ascarbonates....Might even contain :malt, hops, yeast, water maybe.dont bet on it though."

and its fucking well everywhere.

i was perscribed very high doses of complex vitamin b, and vitamin e but it made me puke every morning.

also lots and lots of milk thistle.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

mr rossi wrote:

So by what everybody has said so far she who must be obeyed is pretty spot on(again).
Always worked in the catering industry so for most it's part of the job so pretty solidly been drinking since 16.Now 40.
Has it made a difference to your health by cutting it down.Never thought it was that much tbh.

i dont think its to bad me old mate.

omprezole is what my nipper  with cf has to take for reflux

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence."

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:
mr rossi wrote:

i dont think its to bad me old mate.

omprezole is what my nipper  with cf has to take for reflux

Yup mate the only thing is it makes me drink more

Rossi. Cut down but don't go teetotal. Teetotalers are such utter utter utter cunts.

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

mr rossi wrote:

The amount you drink is a lot. But it isn't unusual. So you don't feel it's much.

My habits were somewhat similar (except done at the pub rather than home) and it's fucking easy to be into when so many other people do the same thing. And none of you are 'problem drinkers' because you don't get aggressive and you feel hazy but competent the next morning.

I feel fucking miles better now that I only do a few nights a week.

草泥马

i come from a long line of prestigious and prodigious east end drinkers and wife beaters, its in the blood...you cannot fight what you are or your destiny..

better to fucking well go for it as a lion, albeit a mangy flea ridden beast,  than some doe eyed sheep  cunt in his garden and on the golf course on a pokey par three talking about his pep pension.

fuck that for a game of soldiers.never was, never will, never can be.

Hakuna matata.

Big Fella wrote:

Hakuna matata.

spot on my friend.

spot on.

Some people drink to dull the pain.

the art of self deliverance is not to be underestimated

as with any world that has diane abott in it , one must consider all the options.

PMA!

I drink like a fish.

But I also drink 10 pints of water every day whilst exercising regularly.

Combine that with a natural joie de vivre and it's winner winner, chicken dinner.

You must be awesome at water sports, Edward.

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

One or two max on weekdays, and that's definitely not everyday. If I go out on the weekend, or am playing it's usually about 10 per night though. Just beer though, I've never had the head for strong drinks.

dame peeve, she is indeed a fickle mistress...just like the skag, girls look great on it for the first 18 months..then she takes it back..with interest.

Henry Rindhoops wrote:

You must be awesome at water sports, Edward.

LOL

there's an image I'd like to forget.

smallman1 wrote:

I drink like a fish.

But I also drink 10 pints of water every day whilst exercising regularly.

You might want to be careful of Hyponatremia Ed

in fact , as im making my chorizo patatas bravas and listening to sasha's mixmag mix of last year. i feel it would be remiss of me not to polish of the bottles of san miguel in yon refridgerator.

East end Drinking men...From the dawn of time we came; moving silently down through the centuries, living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the Gathering; when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known we were among you... until now.

ETC'THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE'

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Tuesday Jul 2014 10:15:04)

Homegrove wrote:

One or two max on weekdays, and that's definitely not everyday. If I go out on the weekend, or am playing it's usually about 10 per night though. Just beer though, I've never had the head for strong drinks.

Cant really drink beer, puts me to sleep, prefer anything with Vodka really although ive cut down on the Vodka redbulls as those things are fucking lethal if you have too many

None of you would be having hangovers if you drink 2-3 pints of water before you hit the sack. Since most of you are in your mid-40s, the only risk you run is pishing yourselves in bed.

Probably 10 bottles per week average, sometimes a bit less, sometimes a bit more.  Equivalent of just under 9 pints a week.  Not shitty stuff packed with chems, but a good 180-190 calories per bottle. 

Getting enough exercise to fend off a gut, but still - I'm told it's too much.

4-6 cans a day pans out at about 30 pints a week ... which is getting on for the big time

www.soundcloud.com/dogmanstar888

"charlie masses of Sounds there Live was a mental immense grooving thing but super mental in terms of arming and disarming" - universoGus, Jul 2014

dogmanstar888 wrote:

4-6 cans a day pans out at about 30 pints a week ... which is getting on for the big time

I think he quoted '4/6 a day' which I read as 2/3rds of a can a day. Not sure why Mr Rossi has a problem finishing his beer.

Henry Rindhoops wrote:
dogmanstar888 wrote:

I think he quoted '4/6 a day' which I read as 2/3rds of a can a day. Not sure why Mr Rossi has a problem finishing his beer.

Apologies Henry 4-6

Not sure how many of you would survive the legendary 'afters,' judging by some of the feedback here.

Damo and Mike Miller did a couple of years ago, both put in sensational shifts tbf.